Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (22304 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by UnknownMember: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
[b]Any Man who can't relate to this post is either very broke, plain hugly or a combo of both..

I just returned from Lagos today. Whilst sitting at the airport alone, I could count over 15 women there that I would love to hump instantly. The girl sitting directly opposite me at some point adjusted her poorly buttoned shirt such that I could see her KEGS (which were truly beautifully and wonderfully made by God. #LimitedEdition). I am a newly married man (2weeks old) and I seriously contemplated giving her my complimentary card to meet me later on in Lagos (Thank God for super-natural self control). Truth is I had already had s'ex with the chick in that airport finish mentally, the question now would be when it would manifest in the physical. And I knew she was easy because i kept catching her starring at me with intent. I was the last to board the flight because I had to wait for my commander-in-Chief to stand at ease first before I could stand up from where I was sitted.

We men truly have to deal with a lot daily. In my office, even the tea girls and cleaning ladies now know that the guys there are a catch and have all upped their games. Even the I.T girls are not left out. There is this one I.T girl that wears these really killer mini skirts and stilettos that sends my blood into over pumping mode. Little wonder we have recorded cases of some men driving away their wives of many years and settling down with tea girls and I.Ts.

You ladies should please know that if you put your goods on display for sale, we men would price and buy them.

We are human for Gods sake, not saints.

Even Jesus sef would have had a hard time dealing with the kind of temptation we are faced with today. Ashawos in the days of Jesus, would look like DeeperLife women compared to the average girl on the streets of today.

May God continually give me the strength and will to overcome. I have never cheated on a woman even as a bachelor, so I don't want to ever cheat on my wife, but even I can't promise myself that anymore.

Life is hard![/b]

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

I wonder why a women would see a married man and still go ahead to seduce him simply because he's rich. This goes a long way to show that most female humans are evolved from animals compared to the male folks!! Cause I know that even animals have the utmost respect for boundaries and territories that no female animal will dare go seduce a male animal of the same species that is already taken undecided undecided undecided undecided

Interesting cool.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by warrior101: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
devour129: men are lead by sight mi sista.just by looking they are aroused unlike women.we see fine boys everyday sec ,min, etc but we don't go thinking "hum hum,i wanna tap that" that's the diff as you said,women are born with self-control.David Beckham can stand naked in front of me and i will be disgusted cos i don't have any feelings for him,but umu nwoke di bad,any NAKED body is good to go.

You lhe jor. 2 days ago i go buy bottled grandnut cum see one fine girl the. As i was about to spy on her I caught her spying too. And she later asked them to sell for me because she was buying plenty. Women are moved by sight as much as men. Get your facts right. I assume you are a man using female profike or you are in denial
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by goodgood2(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella: Hahahahaha............ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice! grin
RICHFELLA = PDP, MATTHEW BRIGGS = APC.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by segun688: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
whether male or female....we are different from ANIMALS. Both women and men get tempted, whether visual stimulation or whatever. If you know deep down you cannot be faithful then dont get married or claim you are in a relationship. If a man or woman is deeply and genuinely in love with his or her partner, cheating will not even be an option, as the mind and heart will be occupied with the thoughts about the partner. That is the truth, the issue of women exposing or men having cash is irrelevant, for as long as we are alive, there will always be half naked women or goodlooking men with cash. This is why we are not animals and have been endowed with something called CONTROL. if a man cannot be faithful, where is the love?. i mean the mad, passionate...all encompassing love? same for women....thats why i have more respect for single people who dont believe in monogamy, than people who claim they are in relationships and hop around
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Maigigz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
C the truth is, we All nid 2 work on ourselfs nd stop blamin each other
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by adewale2011(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oga Seun I beg when Ɣøµ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ upgrade this site again, no forget unlike button I beg, "sh*t"
blink182: Very dull and unreal write up.

My girl just got the z10 and couldn't remove a comment from her timeline of someone complementing her boobies in a very nasty manner. She had to gimme her login details so I could clear her time line.

Well, I couldn't resist the temptation of reading her messages.

Long story short, if guys received sexual advances as the average girl does, none of us will bother to date or keep a relationship. Just jumping from girl to girl.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by adewale2011(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Guy women own 2 much, Ɣøµ know watin I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see every day, guy he no easy o!!! If man for D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dress like woman, this earth for βε animal kingdom o!!!
Maigigz: C the truth is, we All nid 2 work on ourselfs nd stop blamin each other
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by pleep(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
freecocoa: The write up doesn't make any sense.

So unreal.
you werent complaining about the girl version! see hypocrites grin'

This post is satire... the op is clearly not serious. All he is trying to do is show you all the stupidity and bias of richfellas Topic. Sometimes you have to see something from a different perspective before you can really understand how rediculous your own perspective was.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by adewale2011(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
I won open Naked Church and I need members badly, whose going with M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥!!!! Free room for shot time
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Connoisseur(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Poster you should be sued......

for over making sense

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by mdee1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee: At times, I just dress up to see the reaction of guys, its not a new thing we girls actually want to see guys head turn in our direction whenever we pass by, am not blaming any guy for getting turned on or somethin, I just want to get all the attention I can get!!!! Period!
very true esp naija babes but their problem is they OVER+DO it.
IF u dress in a very sexy way out and u get like 10 'can i get ur numb' request,knw dat ur boobz or buttt z over+showing!lol

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by onyoluikechukwu: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
;Dman u rit jor thumbs upman u rit jor thumbs upman u rit jor thumbs up
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by jidewin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Matthew briggs: Most women are quick to judge men: "That Tunji guy is loose, 7 girl friends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, he humps on everything that moves, my friend just told me she's slept with her and dumped her after he dis-virgined her. Geezuus! he is a player not a husband material, men are not reliable!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through our own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes ).

Guy as we all know are sexually stimulated by what we see.
Meaning we don't have to wait for a particular time of the month to ovulate. We actual ovulate by sight. NB The difference we with our ovulation is that we have what we call "bonners". which is quite embarrassing.

The average looking guy , gets to be bombarded with sexually suggestive images in real time a million times more than the richest, sexiest ladies ever would, with our ladies preferring to go semi nude and un-claded is not helping matters.

Do you know how many sexual temptations we face how many "bonners" we have to hide every day at the office, at the supermarket, even at the church, Yes at the CHURCH, where we get to see that sexy curvy luscious usher telling us to move to the front sit, where we get to see Amaka armed with serious Manchester showing off her chest asset and Tope endowed with serous arsenal packaging it in a way one can literally see the shape of her arsenal.

Girls are not helping matter at all giving the fact they are becoming more materialistic and lose Therefore a successful good looking guys are in trouble and a hot cake,

This Guy even get chyked and offered sex massively by this same female that complain we are cheats even when they know he's heart belongs to someone.
Most time there advances are very subtle, like when the lady tell you she needs a lift on your range rover, Or calls you for recharge card, or Sways her arsenal to entice you, Our wears makeup in excess to hide her facial defects, or tells you she want to visit you when she knows your Gf is on a trip. Or blatant, like when she comes all out and makes her intentions known that she wants to sleep with you.

Back to the Bonners analysis, The average guy hides 15 a day
At just 10 bonner's a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 10= 3,650! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

If girls ovulates like that on a daily basis, she will become very useless, won't even be able to go to work again

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers are pushing the boundary as to how un-claded they can go go, With hard Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering arsenal hanging in front of us everywhere. And most of them are free, Or just few buck away, - in all it's devilishly disarming luscious form.

Plus the fact that even the princess we have at home will or is gradually expiring and she even keep deny us even when we really need it.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any girl that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that guys have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet they feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge us and call us cheats.

Our society encourages the institution called marriage and expect us to be faithful to our wives or gfs but at the same time this same women bombard us with more than 3,000 temptations yearly, but at the same time strongly disapproves of us if we fall for even 1. It's really unfair the societal pressure you mount on us. you want us to conform to your 'ideal' man and repress our most natural desires, this is cruel.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You dress so revealing and enticing and expect us to just look and turn the other way . And then you turning around to judge us men for being cheats, having lack of self control and failing to resist temptation.

Maybe he once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe he once slept with someone for the fun of it, so what? Maybe he disvirgin-ed and dumped you, e he??

There is no need asking Now, if you were a man, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good?

DISCLAIMER:- I am not in support of promiscuity by men but want to prove how flawed Rockfella's earlier post is by using the same step and flawed premise [/b]he used to defend a women from been called or judged as slut when they sleep around. I therefore turned it the other way round and did a remix of his post.

This is not an attack on the person of called Rockfella in fact i respect him. But an attack on the ideology he's earlier post promotes.

IN FACT- A REAL MAN IS ONE WHO HAS HIS ABILITY TO EXHIBIT A HIGH LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE SELF CONTROL AND RESPONSIBILITY. A man that knows how to sort his priorities and delay immediate gratification for the long term gain. A man that stays true to one woman in sickness and in health.
[b]
The moral I want to point out is that, If as a man or woman you are looking for reasons to justify something that's wrong you will surely find PLENTY

Do forgive any typos.

Cheers.
#Matthew briggs
Mathew,I dig your re-mix and your own way of responding to the author.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by adisa204(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
It doesn't hav 2 b as wow as d female version but I luv it cause it passes out a message!!!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Read through the comments glad some people were able to understand this was a satire, that i am not promoting promiscuity of any kind, but was trying to Kill an ideology, By showcasing the weakness of a thought process, and indirectly create a balance of opinions by making our female folks see the world from our own eyes also.

I have very deep regards and respect for the ladies, and i believe they also have the same level of regards for themselves and their body. Therefore should try and desist from giving in no matter the millions of temptation they face, The only reason a man should be granted access to your body should be because you love him not because of money,the desire for intimacy, peer pressure, materialistic or manipulative agenda etc. Thanks to the moderator that made this post to hit the front page, your singular action has help correct an ideology that would have spread like a virus especially in the mind of teenage girls.

Richfella said something that summarizes the point he wanted to make in his thread but ended up going about it the wrong way.

"The crux of the matter is that:There is a massive disparity between women's legitimate séxual needs and what the society is willing to accept."

THIS IS INDEED IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER. WHY?...I THINK IT'S A DISCUSSION FOR ANOTHER DAY. No need to apportion blames and raising of motions and counter motions.

Just do what is right...and never try to come up with a reason to do what is wrong becos you will find plenty of reasons to.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by dBard: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella:

What attributes makes a woman want to sleep with you NOW. As in right now? - That doesn't involve money or looks or fame smiley.

Or decide to string you along for six months before giving in.

Don't knw about u, but wit d exception of one, most women I've met didn't just want t jump n hump upon meeting me, irrespective of my money, looks n 'fame'. There had t be some form.of interaction t make her convince herself I was worth boning. women are not volume buttons, they r like a p/c system that has t boot n reboot bf coming on,but once on.. grin
Saying we should be liberal about women expressing thier sexuality is a gross endorsement of promiscuity if I eva heard one.The girls above, tempting as they may have been,visually n otherwise, wit d exception of one, did not make me fall cos I had chosen bfhand not to.
Understand d differences n live by your choices ..
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by dBard: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella:

What attributes makes a woman want to sleep with you NOW. As in right now? - That doesn't involve money or looks or fame smiley.

Or decide to string you along for six months before giving in.

Don't knw about u, but wit d exception of one, most women I've met didn't just want t jump n hump upon meeting me, irrespective of my money, looks n 'fame'. There had t be some form.of interaction t make her convince herself I was worth boning. women are not volume buttons, they r like a p/c system that has t boot n reboot bf coming on,but once on.. grin
Saying we should be liberal about women expressing thier sexuality is a gross endorsement of promiscuity if I eva heard one.The girls above, tempting as they may have been,visually n otherwise, wit d exception of one, did not make me fall cos I had chosen bfhand not to.
Understand d (ur) differences n live by your choices ..
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by dealordea(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bonner or no bonner!!! For my street alone during the rush hour, I can get up to 2000 bonner per min, imagine that for one hour.....e no easy my brother, thank God have got a serious lady with me, God wouldn't think twice before judging me!! Na senior hell fire for be my next apartment. Smch
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2013
freecocoa: The write up doesn't make any sense.

So unreal.
ofcourse it wouldn't make sense to you ashewo number 1. I saw u all over the first thread singing praises at the op because u finally found someone to justify ur slutyness. This post make PERFECT sence. If ur going to justify female Promiscuity with temptation from the opposite sex, then male Promiscuity could be accepted on the same excuse. So if u don't want people to call u a slut for sleeping around then u too should be ready to share ur husband with as many women as possible on the grounds that him being 'tempted' is a tangible excuse. Too many chicken brain women on nairaland today.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by diarra94(m): 4:40am On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: I guess we ladies are just good at playing the devil's advocate... She can go from acting to the holiest woman on a sunday to the baddest flirt you've ever come across on a saturday!

Where as the men can't seem to get away with such... They are labelled bad from the onset! Double standards much? grin

I'm now starting to see how dangerous we women truly are.. Lmaooo grin grin

The fear of women is the beginning of? cheesy
masturbation
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by CharlieMaria(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2013
kimberluge: I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided
♏γ̲̣̣̥ Dear the reverse should be the case. Let's put it this way. If a woman on Sari all covered up can put off a man, how much the more someone dressed half un clad. Think!!!
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by zentarr(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Matthew briggs: Read through the comments glad some people were able to understand this was a satire, that i am not promoting promiscuity of any kind, but was trying to Kill an ideology, By showcasing the weakness of a thought process, and indirectly create a balance of opinions by making our female folks see the world from our own eyes also.

I have very deep regards and respect for the ladies, and i believe they also have the same level of regards for themselves and their body. Therefore should try and desist from giving in no matter the millions of temptation they face, The only reason a man should be granted access to your body should be because you love him not because of money,the desire for intimacy, peer pressure, materialistic or manipulative agenda etc. Thanks to the moderator that made this post to hit the front page, your singular action has help correct an ideology that would have spread like a virus especially in the mind of teenage girls.

Richfella said something that summarizes the point he wanted to make in his thread but ended up going about it the wrong way.

"The crux of the matter is that:There is a massive disparity between women's legitimate séxual needs and what the society is willing to accept."

THIS IS INDEED IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER. WHY?...I THINK IT'S A DISCUSSION FOR ANOTHER DAY. No need to apportion blames and raising of motions and counter motions.

Just do what is right...and never try to come up with a reason to do what is wrong becos you will find plenty of reasons to.

True talk bro. 100 likes
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by nellyelitz(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Extended Revelation...but our chics no dey try oh!
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by 9icetoo(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2013
kimberluge: Actually,I see a lot,just pretense works beta. Most ladies r gud at pretense,or am I wrong ladies?
So u r the one whos constantly staring at my thingy! grin grin grin grin grin. If i catch u eh, if i catch u. grin grin grin, u will speak in tongues. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ESULAALU: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member: [b]Any Man who can't relate to this post is either very broke, plain hugly or a combo of both..

I just returned from Lagos today. Whilst sitting at the airport alone, I could count over 15 women there that I would love to hump instantly. The girl sitting directly opposite me at some point adjusted her poorly buttoned shirt such that I could see her KEGS (which were truly beautifully and wonderfully made by God. #LimitedEdition). I am a newly married man (2weeks old) and I seriously contemplated giving her my complimentary card to meet me later on in Lagos (Thank God for super-natural self control). Truth is I had already had s'ex with the chick in that airport finish mentally, the question now would be when it would manifest in the physical. And I knew she was easy because i kept catching her starring at me with intent. I was the last to board the flight because I had to wait for my commander-in-Chief to stand at ease first before I could stand up from where I was sitted.

We men truly have to deal with a lot daily. In my office, even the tea girls and cleaning ladies now know that the guys there are a catch and have all upped their games. Even the I.T girls are not left out. There is this one I.T girl that wears these really killer mini skirts and stilettos that sends my blood into over pumping mode. Little wonder we have recorded cases of some men driving away their wives of many years and settling down with tea girls and I.Ts.

You ladies should please know that if you put your goods on display for sale, we men would price and buy them.

We are human for Gods sake, not saints.

Even Jesus sef would have had a hard time dealing with the kind of temptation we are faced with today. Ashawos in the days of Jesus, would look like DeeperLife women compared to the average girl on the streets of today.

May God continually give me the strength and will to overcome. I have never cheated on a woman even as a bachelor, so I don't want to ever cheat on my wife, but even I can't promise myself that anymore.

Life is hard![/b]

What a human being!
I wonder who ask am story now,plain irrelevant information,you are married so?
You want Nairaland to present you with a trophy or what? Abi,this will translate to money in the bank?

Who gives a damn if you cheat on your 2weeks old wife,ewu kano like you.....If your commander in chief like make he no stand again for this life,you deserve am noni,and if you vex me too much on this forum I will ensure your commander in chief never stands,let me see what you will use to do husband,yeye human being.
You finally crawl out from your hole since Nov last year.
2 WEEKS WEDDING and the anofia of Enugu is already thinking of how he will cheat on his wife,infact anytime you think of cheating on your wife,how much more doing your kini will dissapoint you for one year,that will be your purnishment from now henceforth,amen.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
ESULAALU:

What a human being!
I wonder who ask am story now,plain irrelevant information,you are married so?
You want Nairaland to present you with a trophy or what? Abi,this will translate to money in the bank?

Who gives a damn if you cheat on your 2weeks old wife,ewu kano like you.....If your commander in chief like make he no stand again for this life,you deserve am noni,and if you vex me too much on this forum I will ensure your commander in chief never stands,let me see what you will use to do husband,yeye human being.
You finally crawl out from your hole since Nov last year.
2 WEEKS WEDDING and the anofia of Enugu is already thinking of how he will cheat on his wife,infact anytime you think of cheating on your wife,how much more doing your kini will dissapoint you for one year,that will be your purnishment from now henceforth,amen.

Bros na wetin? You sabi this guy before?
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by UnknownMember: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Richfella:

The Fagg`ot has an erecti0n for me..

He is a village retard. Responding to the H0mo is an absolute waste of time.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by kay9(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
ESULAALU:
What a human being!
I wonder who ask am story now...
Who gives a damn if you cheat on your 2weeks old wife,ewu kano like you.....

infact anytime you think of cheating on your wife,how much more doing your kini will dissapoint you for one year,that will be your purnishment from now henceforth,amen.

^^ #kpomo u no chop, #goat u no chop, #fish u no chop, u say wan #BEEF o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ESULAALU: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member:

The Fagg`ot has an erecti0n for me..

He is a village retard. Responding to the H0mo is an absolute waste of time.
Buhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Your papa wey dey tie wrapper for village na im you dey describe.

You will surely crawl back to that hole you crawled out from,bottom line you are conforming to the norm-no insults so call me what you like I appreciate it has been difficult for you to come to terms with your father being a but-t licker but then such is life anofia.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ESULAALU: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richfella:

Richfella, you honestly dont expect him to answr that question now do you?lol

He will surely say something purely irrelevant which he has done.

I intend to chase him back to the hole he crawled out from.....lol
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ESULAALU: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
kay9:

^^ #kpomo u no chop, #goat u no chop, #fish u no chop, u say wan #BEEF o! grin grin grin

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I too like beef jare...you sef fit follow me chop am.lol
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.