Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Naughty Things You Did In Primary School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School (25565 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Summersland(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2013
I was lokin my teacher pant when she sat down infront of class cheesy
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Cashkhiid(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2013
Chai!! Primary school life oooooooo
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by hardbody: 6:32pm On May 12, 2013
I was adjudged too smart to be in primary school so I was catapulted to junior high school. I therefore did not have the pleasure of playing primary school pranks. When we have to talk about the high school days, I will fill your ears with tales of mischief
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Mattin(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2013
onye ego: Ok, the only thing I did in primary school that I will never forget.

There was this bully that beats the hell out me whenever our paths cross n he will warn me never to tell anyone.
One day I summoned courage and told my best friend of my predicament in d hands of my tormentor, he advised me to get a certain seed that we call the devil beans n throw it on d bully anytime I see him( don't know if that's the real name of d seed)
This seed will itch the hell of u if u ever touch it.

We went to get this biological weapon during our break period, on getting to the bush I quickly began plucking d fruit immediately he showed it to me.

Suddenly my body started to itch me all over, I kept my cool, constantly scratching till we got back to school.

A girl that seats next to me asked me to lend her my ruler, I was too weak to tell her not to open my bag cos that's where I kept d itchy stuff, immediately she opened my bag to take the ruler she started scratching and screaming "what did u put inside ur bag" she removed all her clothes and panties while she continued scratching.

Before long, another person started scratching, till d whole class was infected.

The whole school was a mess with pupils scratching everywhere, even though some of d pupils exaggerated the effect of my weapon.

In summary, d headmaster was later told that I was the one responsible for what was happening.
What he did was to take me to his office and empty the contents of my bag on my head(very wicked)but while he was pouring d contents on me, I can see him started to scratch.

I was hospitalized for three days before i stopped itching all over.

This got my ribs cracking dude.
In my pry school days...we were plucking fruit, all of a sudden a stone hit my head and most of the students dat checked, said there was a hole in my head(exageration) we washed d blood away without telling our uncle but my mum took it serious and came to report the next day; the guy dat threw d stone was scolded. There was also a time I forged my dad's signature on my terminal report card(an unconcious act) dat was to be signed by him before it is returned to school. I never knew d gravity of my offence until I mentioned it jokingly to an amebo frnd, he told his mum and I was reported...my body was decorated with lashes.
This frnd of mine almost cried out his eyeball cos he was called d husband of this partcular girl. The day girl dat sits beside me polluted d air and I heard the sound, I was realy suprised cos I had always thought girls dont do it...I did some craz'y things ooo! But was too gentle to do something n'asty...
much asay peeps
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by nodullin(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2013
Loads of mischief in pry schl days ova ere...

Well as 4 me... Hmmmm!!

Had ma first french kiss in Pry 3 #dont think I can eva 4get dat experience#

Had a gal always massaging ma *** while I'll play wiv her ***

Did an xpensive joke wiv ma dad~ #telling him his best friend just came in 4rm PH..he got all xcited and prepared... Ma sis told him it was a joke... I got d beating and kneeling of ma career#

Crazy stuffs#

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Confusion: 6:49pm On May 12, 2013
tintingz: I remeber when i was in pry 4, we were treating weight and measurement... My aunty asked us to mention the types of intruments used for measuring and i stood up and said bum bum measuring!

Omoh I recieved beating that day ehn...because my teacher thought that i was admiring her bum bum not knowing that we had one intrument at our house then, that we sit on to measure our weight and i dont know the name smiley
Very funny, don't remember the name too
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by nmaihat: 7:52pm On May 12, 2013
1. In my pry school day. On several occasions when my parents asked my siblings n I to attend lessons (after school) we'ld roam the streets then when we feel its was time for close oflesson, we'ld go to a place n prepare lesson notes n even assignments to deceive our mum. We ddnt even realise then that mumsi wasn't literate! As kids wtout being asked, we'll show mum lesson notes (probably guilty conscience. 2. Also there a time I fought with my classmate(don't remember the cause) but I beat her black n blue but ddnt know she was a product of a polygamous home n that she lived in my area, a few days after the fight I was lured to pass by her house ddnt know dat most of her siblings were waiting for me. They asked 'interrogated' me as to why I beat up their sister n when I ddnt give a 'satisfactory ans, they set me up with their cousin who fought n whilst we were fighting, I was receiving slaps from all angle. I got d beating of life! 3. There was this occasion a woman who lived our neighbourhood came to see her kids' teacher in school n she gave me 10kobo before she left. A relative of mine who was also my classmate n she was there when the woman gave me the money, deceived me into giving her my money for 'safekeeping' till close of close. Omo ehnn immediately I heard d bell, I looked around for d girl, she had run home with my money! What pained me then was d fact that her parents rather than scold her and return my money saw their daughter as a sort of James Bond n made fun of me when they visited a few days later (apparently she told them). (Pardon my typos)

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
daven:

The wise Doctor, seems like you are still naught.y Whats with the multiple ban info on your signature? Is that a prank, or automated branding? grin

Bros,

Na the handiwork of Seun's overzealous Moderators. Come what may, we must express ourselves and we don't fear bans.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
May God hepl us all
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 12, 2013
Ocutegan:
Now its getting scary
what wink
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by babsomotde(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2013
Primary school things Hmm..Still got little memory. I was once a dullard at initial classes of my primary school and became a first/second position pupil at class 4,5,6. I was named gentle boy of the school with head boy position. Even secondary school, I was nearly given a prefect position. School is good. Thanks to God that I came out full of life.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by 25omega(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
one thing i remeber that was bad and some how i didnt get in trouble for was the fact that i was a very curious child and i wanted to know how everything worked. meaning i opened or broke almost everything to see how it was made and how it worked.

so it so happened that i was curious about pencil sharpeners and i had broken one just to get my hand on the blade on the inside. after getting the blade i started wondering if this would also cut a person because i was told it was only to be used for pencil's.

so what did i do, i looked at Nathaniel who sat next to me and i put the blade on the side of his face and pulled. it wasn't until after i saw the white of his flesh that i realised that i f'ed up. i started begging him as he cried and i tried to cover it with sand grin funny enough the teacher found out and made the two of us go to the head mistresses office when they put a band aide on him face. she then asked me wat happened. i then told her that it was an accident. she then said ok i will have to call your mother. mind you i thought i was dead because my mother was no joke.

funny enough the head mistress never called my mother and Nathaniel never told his parents. i saw him years later and he still had the tribal mark i put on his face
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Tundecool(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
Lol...u guyz funny oO..
I could rememba wen i waz in pry 2, der was diz particular day i ate evrybody'z snack during breaktime... i was jez opening der lunch box & bag..eating anytin eatable..
When i got 2 pry4 i became a don....i bullied anybody bulliable....i waz alwayz makin noise bt ma name neva got in2 d noise makerz list simply bcoz our class captain den was ma puppet(lol)...na me dey control class dat tym..... The gud old daez!
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by delors(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
Tolexander: you should have started by telling us your own story!

There was this young pretty gurl that was 6years old then in my class, primary 2. I was just 7years. She stayed not far from the school and her house was by my route to our primary school. She did sit between the headmistress son and i.
I loved talking to the gurl but she wouldn't give me any attention, she always prefered playing with the headmistress' son like many other pupils in the class.
One day, i discovered during the break, these my sitting partners(the gurl and headmistress' son) left the class together and moved towards the school library. I jealously thought in my mind where my sitting partners were going and started stalking them. Latter they entered into the school library where many school pupil hardly went during the break cos they would try to get themselves something to eat.
I waited outside for 5minutes and just banged in, saw them in between the table and chair at the last end of the library with the guy having his short half drawn down leaning on the gurl with her paint off. I told them God catch you today! i will tell uncle. They started pleading with me and i told them the only condition i wouldn't tell uncle which is i would have my own sex with the gurl. They consented to my condition and started with the gurl when the headmistress son was done.
I discovered the headmistress son had disappeared and the next thing i saw were our mates coming towards us. The god forsaken headmistress son had gone to tell them the gurl and i were having sex.
They reported us to the headmistress and the next thing to bring our parents the following day after beating a hell out of us.
We told our mates that the headmistress son was there but they wouldn't listen cos they very like the headmistress son and wouldn't rope him in.
I dont doubt your story. I had a similar experience in primary 4, a not-so pretty girl in my class and two of my very best friends, during the break, went up to our hostel and in-between the cupboards in the room, I just saw the girl pants down n the boys happily jumping up n down like, hey ...(called my name), 'come and see'...the girl was there like that not-so pretty but nice body so I believe it must have happened to you...besides, there were so many cases like that I encountered in primary school oooooo...so forget, na from small all boys don spoil. Even the prettiest girl in school then (well, by my own standards) once opened her 'coughs' for me make I enter the place...in my wildest dreams. So, bro, things dey happen o...unless no be school you go.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
1}Waz a big fan of papa ajasco in those days and used to like it when he did his “ojigbi-jigbi” stunt. Anyway, waz in class one day when my friend who was on “gorimapa” hairstyle was dozing off. To wake him up, I summoned all the energy in me and gave him papa ajasco's “ojigbi-jigbi” on the head.
The sound was loud but when the teacher asked who it was, I said it wasn't me without being asked. I go implicate myself.
2} Used to enjoy “taka-ing” people {using rubber & paper to inflict intense pain}
I “taka-ed” everybody.
My brother,my sister,my cousin,. . . My father•
He “taka-ed” me back with cane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Crixina(f): 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
So does this thread tell that atlst 80 percent of pple who went to primary school did no other naughty things than crushing on girls or guys...then if it so...
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by j4jj: 11:02pm On May 12, 2013
Oh! My primary sch days!I was in boarding sch! A lot happened bt I will only mention one of the craziest! I had a humorous lecturer who was very jovial with students!as at that time students normally hv their lunch on a long table after morning class! So d young lecturer devise a means to punish those students who were not always satisfied with their lunch (long throat). So he poured dry sand on a plastic plate and arranged bits of cooked jollof rice on it! So my lecturer came out of the class onto the school field just in front of the class and then started dancing in cycle with the plate lifted above his head with one hand! Then singing "tuwen!! tuwen!! Mama no go give us food tu wen wen!! tu wen wen!!! we were all dancing in cycle behind him and rushing to eat this free jollof rice suddenly he drops the plate of rice on the floor for us to eat! Mehn see students scampering for jollof rice!there was this guy who always think he's faster and smarter than everyone! The guy ate sand jollof rice!!! Oh boy we don chop before we knew say na sand dey under sha! My lecturer did the same thing the following day but no sand this time around it was real jollof rice! As usual he drops the plate of rice and no one bothered going near it! It was we knew the plan already eat the rice before others came to join us!!! So many things happened when I was in pry sch! I jst lol when I remember
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by j4jj: 11:25pm On May 12, 2013
In boarding sch! I nd my colleague always eat in a plate so on ds fateful day, we were eating eba and okro soup! Ds colleague of mine will use his eba to drag a lot of okro soup! I warned him to take it easy otherwise the soup will not b enuf for us but he wldnt listen! I poked him on his chest with my finger, then he pushed me! Before u knew it we started fighting with our hands unwashed! with pepperish okro soup in my hands I rubbed his eyes with d pepper! Oh goodness me! The guys shouted pepper o my eyes o! Pepper o! The headmaster then asked us what happened! We explained each other! We were warned nt to fight again!
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 12, 2013
1) one day I Fought with my classmate (have forgotten what caused it) during break time. While we were fighting, somebody went and reported to a teacher (known for his cane) who came and separated us. But instead of beaten us, he took us to classes and made us demonstrate how we fought before students. The embarrassment was much and That was my last fight till today.
2) Another day again during break, we went to pluck "udala" fruit. I threw a stone and was looking up to see if it will strike any fruit, but the stone fell on my nose, in-between the eyes (risky business) and broke the cartilage bone. I was taken to a chemist shop and treated. Went home and slept on time not knowing my dad already heard the info. I purposely woke up the night to hide it, but the man called me and see beaten.
3)My elder bros had a bike accident and was taken to a hospital, my mom went to stay wit him. While going to school, I stole 1 kobo and bought sugarcane. Because I don't want my sister to fu*k my biz I forced her to follow a bush path with others (usual road) while I followed the main road and chewed my sugarcane not knowing my mom was in one of the buses that passed. When I got home, na cane and sugarcane were my food for that day.
4) When I was in pri 3, we use to play at night around our house during moonlight. 1 day I took off wit a girl and we went inside a "caterpillar" tyre (meant for sale)and stared kissing and sucking. While i sucked the honeypot, she sucked my dick. Not knowing some 1 already went and told my dad, the next thing I saw was a flashlight on us. Nna! My body repented from evil after the encounter with salvation cane
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Tinyemeka(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2013
Throughout my JS 2 and 3, I prefered going through the window rather than the door. And I carried my books under my shirt. I always liked running and trying to jump through the window without touching it. One day I just ran into one class like that and headed straight to do my 'Batman through the window' stunt. I didnt jump high enough. Na so I just land with my tummy on the window ledge. Jisos! If it had been in my own class, I'd have managed the laughter and the yabis. But this happened in enemy territory angry After recovering the fall, I still completed the jump sha. Gats to maintain my rep.

Another time I was in another class and the teacher came in. As I made to leave, the teacher saw the books under my shirt and thought I was a dodger. I told him I was not a member of that class. For where?! Guy refused. Wanted to bulala me even. I didnt know what to say again. Till other people then bailed me out.

Behind our class in JS 2 then, there was this tap without a head. Just a pipe sticking out of the ground. One day my guy just excitedly called me thar I should come and see. I went. He blew hard into the pipe and the pressure forced water to spurt out of the pipe. Ha! See experiment! From that day, anytime I was thirsty and didnt want to go far to drink water, I'd just go behind the class and blow for my drink. The water was even coloured like Fanta and tasted a bit sweet. One day I went there to do the usual. As I blew into the pipe, I just set my mouth. What I got instead was a mouthful of water and ANTS! Ahhh! I never went there again. sad

It was in that same school that my school-father met me one night and asked if I was hungry. I said yes and he took me to the empty dining-hall. No lights. And gave me a BUCKET of soaked garri to drink. No sugar. No milk. Just garri and kuli-kuli. He tried for me sha. Miss him now. undecided

It was also in that same school that I lost my iron bucket for about 2 weeks. I could hardly recognise it. They had converted the poor thing into a kettle to cook water for morning bathing. Not even on kitchen stove at least! Firewood!! angry Well another person had to lose his own bucket as sacrifice for my loss.

Many many things happened in Sec sch sha. One of those nightmares we pass through in the name of boarding school education. God punish devil. angry
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Tinyemeka(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2013
Nemeka:
4) When I was in pri 3, we use to play at night around our house during moonlight. 1 day I took off wit a girl and we went inside a "caterpillar" tyre (meant for sale)and stared kissing and sucking. While i sucked the honeypot, she sucked my dick. Not knowing some 1 already went and told my dad, the next thing I saw was a flashlight on us. Nna! My body repented from evil after the encounter with salvation cane

Pry 3 and you children had already started acting 'blue film' eh kwa?! Oya common kneel down there, hands up, close ya eyes and open ya mouth osiso!! angry

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Tinyemeka(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2013
Na wa o. I just went through the posts and saw that it was about Pry sch runs. undecided Warrever!
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Gabriellee1(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2013
In my pry school,i wasnt really a bad boy bt i walked wit d most fearful bois. What i cant take is to see my blood flowin to d ground cus sum1 hurt me. Ask my nurse she will tell u more abt me and my blood. A boy feared by my group jokinly hit a stone on my head and it bled. D head teacher did a first-aid and asked me to go home.I was so pissed, i promised to have my revenge. I fought him anytime i saw him, anywer. For 5days we fought, my head mistress culdnt stop me. 1 particular day we fought, the OPC held us and tuk us to a field called 'land of no mercy'. We fought for abt 20minutes and culdnt fite anymore. D OPC threaten to short us if we ddnt continue. We just held ourself and started cryin. After dat day we became best of frnds. Since den if a studnt luk for my trouble,i wuld stand a pencil on dier sit and dey wuld sit on it. If i find u bendin wit u buttock pump out,i wuld hit ur anus wit my tumb. My class teacher was once my victim for dat.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Gabriellee1(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2013
Wen i was in pry 6, we wer to write a scholarship xam. A female official came wit dem. She was so pretty, i want to hav a feel, so i pretendent to b seriously distubed wen she was wit us alone in d class. I fel to d ground, she came to carry me,i started feelin her breast we she help me to her chest. Dat was d 1st female breast i had a feel aside from dat of my mum. 2day i can tell you dis 'd breast is wat i love most in women. Xpeciacilly wen its still freash and yung wit few hand-print(wink).
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by roselynbas(f): 6:07am On May 13, 2013
Tolexander: you should have started by telling us your own story!

There was this young pretty gurl that was 6years old then in my class, primary 2. I was just 7years. She stayed not far from the school and her house was by my route to our primary school. She did sit between the headmistress son and i.
I loved talking to the gurl but she wouldn't give me any attention, she always prefered playing with the headmistress' son like many other pupils in the class.
One day, i discovered during the break, these my sitting partners(the gurl and headmistress' son) left the class together and moved towards the school library. I jealously thought in my mind where my sitting partners were going and started stalking them. Latter they entered into the school library where many school pupil hardly went during the break cos they would try to get themselves something to eat.
I waited outside for 5minutes and just banged in, saw them in between the table and chair at the last end of the library with the guy having his short half drawn down leaning on the gurl with her paint off. I told them God catch you today! i will tell uncle. They started pleading with me and i told them the only condition i wouldn't tell uncle which is i would have my own sex with the gurl. They consented to my condition and started with the gurl when the headmistress son was done.
I discovered the headmistress son had disappeared and the next thing i saw were our mates coming towards us. The god forsaken headmistress son had gone to tell them the gurl and i were having sex.
They reported us to the headmistress and the next thing to bring our parents the following day after beating a hell out of us.
We told our mates that the headmistress son was there but they wouldn't listen cos they very like the headmistress son and wouldn't rope him in.

really, u don spoil from small!
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Stanlyag(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2013
When i was in pry 1,we were using de reader 'edet lives in calabar' and in that reader around page 13,there is a page where about 12 clocks showing different times are drawn.so on this fateful day,our aunty decided to ask each person to tell de time from any clock she may chose from dere.i was de pupil dat usually took first and always sat at de last bennch with my closest freind who was also a good pupil.aunty started beating pupils from de front row and she was noted for her no nonsense beating,unfortunately i didnt no haw to read time at dat time,and i started begging my close friend who appeared to be de only one who knew,he just brushed aside my plea,thinking i was forming.when almost 29 pupils had been seriously beaten up with blood flowing,i had already braced up 4 de worst when suddenly i heard our aunty approach my desk and sy'u ,i dont even need to ask u,u alredy know it'.i couldnt blive i heard well.nect i started fearing cos she may call me out to do correction which never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Rapking1: 7:33am On May 13, 2013
D most anoin tin iz ritin noise maker.
After ritin sm1 names
If dat person make more noise
D more d person talk d more it is multiple ...
Eg Ade X 6
So anoin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 7:40am On May 13, 2013
Everybody dey take first position for pry school, na who come dey take last position?
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by zaynablar(f): 7:54am On May 13, 2013
Lol! Memory lane...I used to bully d girls in ma class.during breaktym I wud tel dem to bring ol deir food under a particular tree whr we used to sit, it was a griup of about 8 girls which I was d chairleader, any1 who refused to comply wil receiv d beatings of her life.
I remembr I used to force dem to dig for kuluso an insect beleived in yoruba to mak female bossom com out big nd rub it on deir tiny innocent tits.nd dey dare nt tell deir parents.i was registered to go nd com to sch wit d bus bt I wud prefer to treck so I cud bully dem on d way.there was dis day I didnt go to sch nd dey all planed to deal wit me, so d next day I got to sch I realised I was alk alone nd dey all were hitin ma head ryt frm lesson period in class.i cried ehhh so I started runnin frm sch nd wen dey asked me y I kied dat I lost ma grandma.....lol it was pathetic! Now we al laugh it off.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by ozoemeka(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2013
A LOT
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by amiskurie(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2013
Hw many man pikin go fit yarn,my stories/experiences too boku.

I was in pry 4 then,I was positioned in-between twO girls,"blessing" and "ifeanyi" as the were called were rivials,and I was placed in the center to ease the tensions.'ifeanyi'the daughter of our class teacher ws more playful than the other and I often fight Blessing just to defend ifeanyi.The real case is whn I start finger**g "ifeanyi" by my right side the other wld dip her head under the table to trace my hand and I wld try to guide with my left leg. grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Crixina(f): 8:59am On May 13, 2013
Tinyemeka: Throughout my JS 2 and 3, I prefered going through the window rather than the door. And I carried my books under my shirt. I always liked running and trying to jump through the window without touching it. One day I just ran into one class like that and headed straight to do my 'Batman through the window' stunt. I didnt jump high enough. Na so I just land with my tummy on the window ledge. Jisos! If it had been in my own class, I'd have managed the laughter and the yabis. But this happened in enemy territory angry After recovering the fall, I still completed the jump sha. Gats to maintain my rep.

Another time I was in another class and the teacher came in. As I made to leave, the teacher saw the books under my shirt and thought I was a dodger. I told him I was not a member of that class. For where?! Guy refused. Wanted to bulala me even. I didnt know what to say again. Till other people then bailed me out.

Behind our class in JS 2 then, there was this tap without a head. Just a pipe sticking out of the ground. One day my guy just excitedly called me thar I should come and see. I went. He blew hard into the pipe and the pressure forced water to spurt out of the pipe. Ha! See experiment! From that day, anytime I was thirsty and didnt want to go far to drink water, I'd just go behind the class and blow for my drink. The water was even coloured like Fanta and tasted a bit sweet. One day I went there to do the usual. As I blew into the pipe, I just set my mouth. What I got instead was a mouthful of water and ANTS! Ahhh! I never went there again. sad

It was in that same school that my school-father met me one night and asked if I was hungry. I said yes and he took me to the empty dining-hall. No lights. And gave me a BUCKET of soaked garri to drink. No sugar. No milk. Just garri and kuli-kuli. He tried for me sha. Miss him now. undecided

It was also in that same school that I lost my iron bucket for about 2 weeks. I could hardly recognise it. They had converted the poor thing into a kettle to cook water for morning bathing. Not even on kitchen stove at least! Firewood!! angry Well another person had to lose his own bucket as sacrifice for my loss.

Many many things happened in Sec sch sha. One of those nightmares we pass through in the name of boarding school education. God punish devil. angry
i thought this thread was suppose to be naughty things done in primary school.now we don jump go sec.skul,soon enuf e go be tertiary institution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB / Native Doctor Poses As Vice-chancellor In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.