Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Naughty Things You Did In Primary School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School (25563 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by amiskurie(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2013
Hw many man pikin go fit yarn,my stories/experiences too boku.

I was in pry 4 then,I was positioned in-between twO girls,"blessing" and "ifeanyi" as the were called were rivials,and I was placed in the center to ease the tensions.'ifeanyi'the daughter of our class teacher ws more playful than the other and I often fight Blessing just to defend ifeanyi.The real case was whn I start finger**g "ifeanyi" by my right side the other wld dip her head under the table to trace my hand and I wld try to guide with my left leg. grin

A girl called fatimo wld always challenge me to a fight in a far away kosofe college school compound like our primary school is nt having cOmpound for a boy and a girl to fight.then one day we decided to escape our school bus to have a fight at kosofe college.we were accompanied by some admirers.when we got to the space she suddenly clung on me and I was surprised that is nt a way to fight.in the presence of our friends,she kissed and cares me and friends watched in amazement.
grin

Omo tori boku.I tire!
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Lovexme(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2013
babe_online: I fvcked a gurl...lesbi honest. wink cheesy wink

Erm, with ur imaginary rod?
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2013
We are two girls in my family,so anytime we are going to school my mum will always reminds us that any touch from boy means an UNWANTED PREGNANCY. One certain day were on the field playing on the sliding swing and I fell off the swing,so our senior boy was trying to help me up on the process his hand touched my buttocks.immediately we closed for the day I went to my proprietress that I was pregnant(crying bitterly)and I refused to go home until they sent for my mum and my mum and the proprietress told me I wasn't pregnant,but the ugliest aspect was that all my mate nicknamed me as MOM_BABY.......now I remembers those days now and laugh

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by ecosanders: 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
As 4 me, during ma primary sch, i came frm a nursery sch 2 primary 2 straight, so one day i saw d vendors put dwn dere fud, so i went dere 2 buy thnking its break time, a teacher caught me n beat d hell out of me, i was robbing ma buttocks wen Iyabo startd laughng at me, so i chase her, put ma arm btw her legs n tumble her, d whole class shout "òwø kan" meaning just 1 hand, dat feat set me up 4 a bout wit d most powerful guy in d class, a date was pickd, n we fought amist sand and water, at d end d ref said its a draw.

In primary 5, charity was trying 2 copy ma work,bt i coverd it, she beg me,bt i said unles she woul allow me puck her, she agree n i let her copy it, afta schl, we were heading towards a quiet place wen One agbero gal Bose just shout" won fe se o" meaning dey want 2 do it, i chase her acros d road, n dats hw i lose dat chnce.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2013
Pic speaks better.

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by blackbeau1(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2013
i once spied on one of my male teachers and found out his girlfriends name was claire so me and my girlfriends formed a song usding her name. we sang this song anytime he was near. the song went thus 'you've got to clear the bush, clear the bush , clear the bush" when the teacher finally understood the song,he flooged us until our buttocks were sore
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Stopercent: 6:42pm On May 13, 2013
There was a phase of my life when I was in like class 4 when seeing a girl's panties was tha bomb! It got soo bad in my school that girls would do a boy a favor by lettin him see her pantie. With hindsight, this could be called solicitation. Anyway, it also got up to a point where a guy displayed hardness by seeing a girls pant even without her knowledge or permission. Again, with hindsight I see sexual assault. Hmmnh. So being the sharp guy was and not wanting to fall off my pedestal of being "the boy with the greatest number of panties seen", I had to think outside the box. Dama my head no big for nothing. I don't know whether anyone remembers those pencil sharpeners that used to have a mirror on one side. I realized that if I placed the mirror properly on my "sting ray" high tops, and I placed my foot at a proper angle angle below an unsuspecting girl wearing a skirt, I would be offered a sneak view of that Valhalla! Lololololllll!!! It's so funny but sometimes the colour was all you needed to be able boast to your friends. Hindsight: bragging. Among all the aforementioned requirements for the safe employment of this my new method (it was actually how I got my nickname of over 20years), the most important is to keep the girl unsuspicious of your ulterior motives. You must be able to hide your intentions while keeping that usually very prim and proper type of girl. The less descent ones would already have shown it to you as a favor. Hindsight: promiscuity. Any way if you remember this type of chick in primary school then you'd understand me. She is usually the class monitor, the type who makes sure her socks don't get dirty in school, intact she's the type of daughter I pray for. But that is now, that was then and my daddy genes were still in recession or is it remission. Well I pioneered a novel technique of improving my bragging rights and I was just trying to say it was extremely difficult to distract those chicks man. A boy had to have the right story to do the move. A lot of boys got caught man, some got slapped. in the midst of it all, i continued to hold my championship record.It got so bad that one of those wimps who were trying to prove themselves got caught. Then the even wimpier chic reported to the most wimpy teacher, who didn't do anything. Hindsight: Most of the causes of our problem as a nation is caused by negligence.So the girl reported to her mum. Hindsight: Good parenting when your little girl tells you such things. So the mother reported it during the next PTA. It was really hot topic because teacher was admonished and the whole school boy was suspended. Very funny because that boy was always trying to beat me at things, trying to be the bad boy. He used to live on the next street from me. He ended up getting everything he wanted because he was labelled bad boy and repeated that class while I was made the head boy the next year. Believe me, when I became head boy, all that "lookie, lookie" game came to an end. From my unique position I could always catch a hunter. I caught so many of them and punished them so well that they feared me more than being caught by the Girls. Damn...

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by raystanley(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2013
In my family we are just three boys, and am the oldest and while I was in primary five, there is this girl in my neighborhood she is also primary 5 but different schools. When ever our parents are out she comes visiting, and though we have been eyeing each other. Each time we wanna get closer I would say we all should pair ourselves and fight wrestling , my kid brothers would pair themselves and get busy fighting each other whilst I and the girl would pair and get intimate but my brothers never knew till today...
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Uniquebeing(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2013
1) I used to spit into my water bottle, drinks and food to avoid someone begging me (cos I had some international beggers as classmates). 2) I used to beat any one i see on d merry-go-round (jangilova) for me to b able to use it. 3) whenever am hungry, i go 2 d kitchen 2 wash plates and i'll b served leftovers.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On May 13, 2013
I do sell baba dudu sweet back den in pry sku and I make huge profit
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nemidav(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2013
Dyt: Memory lane
I was a late comer, back bencher, stubborn
I sneak outta school, bully
I was to b d ass head gal, dey refused me, I beat d gal dat took my position and threatened her
Bt dey gave me one yeye post, library prefect
Prefect for primary sch??
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Dyt(f): 4:17am On May 14, 2013
Nemidav:
Prefect for primary sch??

No
Body guard
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Damianobi(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2013
Throw my class mates note books into a pit toilet
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2013
I was in the bus when i remembered this! Gosh! This particular day,i had #5 in my bag! When it was time for break,i took my plate and bought spaghetti #5 with it! While i was standing there,my very good friend and seat had #10 with her and she bought spag of #5! Now,the food vendor,gave her my #5 as her change! And i told d food vendor that that's my money! The woman no answer! As we walked back 2class,i told my seat mate that d #5 was mine! The girl no answer me! L8r,we entered class,i crawled to where we dropped our bags and i took my #5 grin the gilr started looking 4her moni,she was very certain i took it cos i disturbed her a lot but no evidence na! Lol! I hid it in my panties! Mehn,i stupid ghan! Lol
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by fallingsky(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2013
[quote author=Artistree]I was a tomboy & would only be seen playing with the boys in my class. During break(we used 2 call it resense) about 10 of us will hold hands in a row and run wildly, demolishing any "object" in our way. I lost my 1st set of teeth thru dis "exercise" & thus became stronger.
It was really fun in those days, we played like mad. I miss the sheer innocence prevalent then, now d whole world has gone haywaya, with immorality permeating everywhere.

i hope those guys were not putting their fingers inside ur *tin* cos u really looked spoiled to me.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Infomizer(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm a prankster by default. I once set my pencil for my partner to sit on, removed the chair from under another, asked for a girl's hand in marriage (we were two on her matter that very day and she chose me), and erased all my names from my books and replaced them with a nickname I saw somewhere (My punishment here was Pick Pin).

Tender Touch Pry. School, Festac. Memoirs....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB / UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.