Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Naughty Things You Did In Primary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School (25562 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by MemeInc(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2013
d naughtiest tin i did,i was 9yrs old.one day wen evryone had gone home.
my elementary science teacher was a young pretty corper.
i didnt knw maybe its cus of my cute self or intelligency.
she told me she was in luv wit me.we kissed&caresd up a 100x
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Aksonman: 2:26pm On May 12, 2013
During my primary 3 year in the 80s,i had this mad crush on my female class partner. I'd push my sit very close to hers and when our laps touched i would have this mad small pikin erection. And back then i didnt know how to 'manage' erections.
One day during class, my partner (i think) initiated a more close contact with me and my erection went haywire. Our class teacher now asked a question to the entire class, suddenly pointing at me to get up and answer. Immediately, i held my tummy and started crying claiming that i could not stand up and my tummy was hurting.
My teacher compassionately left me alone and told me to have a nap on my desk untill i felt better. I became the teachers pet through out that day.
I remained very close friends with this my female class partner ever since,we even attended the same university. She died last year- health issues.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 12, 2013
booqee:
in pry two, i remember when one yankee girl came to school..she brought assorted snacks and food we never saw in our lives. She was also very stingy. Gosh..during one P.E session, i and a boy in my class sneaked back to class, to steal food out of her food flask. Damn..some foreign food can be irritating. Unfortunately we were caught.. Oh boi to be branded a thief is so embarrassing..but after dat day..the thing don pass. I love the lives of kids
..also me and my siblings used to peep into the key hole of our tenants then and watch them having $€x, and laugh our head off when we left the spot. i was btw 5-7. grin
iPray some kid peeps on you too angry
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by leonshom(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2013
I was so quiet in my primary skul days, so none really. I dnt really av any naughty experience dat I culd remember !
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Artistree: 2:28pm On May 12, 2013
I was a tomboy & would only be seen playing with the boys in my class. During break(we used 2 call it resense) about 10 of us will hold hands in a row and run wildly, demolishing any "object" in our way. I lost my 1st set of teeth thru dis "exercise" & thus became stronger.
It was really fun in those days, we played like mad. I miss the sheer innocence prevalent then, now d whole world has gone haywaya, with immorality permeating everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by CooldudeY2J: 2:35pm On May 12, 2013
whenever i have a wound i always grind chalk and put it on it thinking it will help it heal grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by goshen26: 2:36pm On May 12, 2013
Pls seun i will confess. Wen i was in primary 6, i use to sit in the midst two gals, each time the class teacher ask us to sleep, i will make sure this gals are deep in sleep, then i will bend down and watch the color of their pants.2) my self and my best friend then, our proprietress do send us to collect food from the food seller to be shared among the students during break, my friend and i, will put ants in the food, before we get to sch, there would have much ants in the food. We chose not to buy from the food. Lol
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
Lol,you all are funny sha! I remember one time in pry schl,i wore canvass (dnt knw if thatz correct but thatz what we called it) to schl! I think my sandals were bad or so cos mumsi no go ever allow u wear canvass go schl! On the floor in my class was this plank with α nail on it that my teacher used for one mumu demonstration. During break,i saw this plank in class and owing to d fact that i was wearin canvass na,i felt fly and told my frnds that d nail wouldn't penetrate it! Omo,na so i put all my weight on d nail o,i was applying pressure little by little! B4 i knw it,d nail pierced me ehn! Funny thing was i cldnt shout na cos that would mean me falling my hand na! Till date,i no tell mumsi o! Lol. Pry schl was fun sha.

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
I didnt know the use of my dick until js3

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by samflex(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2013
When I was in pry 5 I bought pronto for my crush and she showed all the girls in my class...was so embarassed cry
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 12, 2013
Judinho59: iPray some kid peeps on you too angry
Amen
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by houstonia(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2013
First of all, "but go down low". Primary School in lagos was so much fun and even much more fun to remember. In primary one, I remember smuggling this gold plated dagger I found beneath the sand of my school play ground. I smuggled the dagger into my house and kept it almost sacrosanct and a secret with my twin brother. It gave me a picture of an Arabian prince (aladin days) , so I wanted it to always remain with me. Finally daddy found it while making me try on some new clothes. Really Funny incident. He was gonna beat me silly but decided I return it to the field. I guess that was after confirming its ingenuity. Him realize sey no be real gold. Lol popsy na serious igboman. ECHO MEMORIAL SCHOOL IJAGEMO IKOTUN EGBE.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Crixina(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2013
Meme Inc.:
d naughtiest tin i did,i was 9yrs old.one day wen evryone had gone home.
my elementary science teacher was a young pretty corper.
i didnt knw maybe its cus of my cute self or intelligency.
she told me she was in luv wit me.we kissed&caresd up a 100x
pls tell us u r just tryin 2 be funny...cos u aint...then Lawd have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by daroseconcepts: 3:47pm On May 12, 2013
Akson man: During my primary 3 year in the 80s,i had this mad crush on my female class partner. I'd push my sit very close to hers and when our laps touched i would have this mad small pikin erection. And back then i didnt know how to 'manage' erections.
One day during class, my partner (i think) initiated a more close contact with me and my erection went haywire. Our class teacher now asked a question to the entire class, suddenly pointing at me to get up and answer. Immediately, i held my tummy and started crying claiming that i could not stand up and my tummy was hurting.
My teacher compassionately left me alone and told me to have a nap on my desk untill i felt better. I became the teachers pet through out that day.
I remained very close friends with this my female class partner ever since,we even attended the same university. She died last year- health issues.

I had enjoyed the story till I saw the last line. It kinda changed my mood on the story....RIP

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by IAMBREEZY: 3:57pm On May 12, 2013
Judinho59: iPray some kid peeps on you too angry
amen
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by daroseconcepts: 4:04pm On May 12, 2013
This thread has made me to reminisce my younger years. This has made to remember products of that era whose packaging has changed tremendously...Can anyone remember this bournvita?

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 12, 2013
Back then in primary 4 precisely when ever my cousin came visiting for holidays and would always report τ̲̅ȍ our parents that we broke the rules and played footbal instead of studying.We would get punished.So one day we got tired of her Aproko behaviour and decided τ̲̅ȍ deal with her.We went out that day into the garden with two matchboxes and filled them with soldier ants and when everyone was asleep at night we tiptoed τ̲̅ȍ the girls room and emptied the ants indide her dress,and hurried back τ̲̅ȍ our room. in less than a minute we heard screams from her. gringringrin she knew we were behind d attack but had •̸№ proof.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 12, 2013
Army Children school 2 things!

I used to go home with a neighbour who was a year ahead of me; I was in pry 3 and she in pry 4. She stayed with her mum alone who comes back from work by 4pm. So we used to finger each other and remove our pants between when we come back from school and when her mother comes back from work. The first day we were naked, and I discoveres a white substance coming out of my peniss and drawing like okro.

One day I was on top of her and thrusting when I heard a bang at the door and guess what? Her mom. I quickly flew to the kitchen and pretended to help her in washing plates.

In pry 5, I had a patched shorts and I was being taunted for it, one day, a classmate of mine Obiofong taunted me and I had to wait for a moving car coming towards us and pushed him to it. He was knocked down and fractured his joint and I was subsequently taken to the guardroomb while he was taken to the MRS, while there, I was informed that he died, which was later discovered to be a lie. I was suspended for 3 weeks after I brought my parents.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by bankyblue(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo][b]1. I use to lign op behind gals and be press my mon-kee on deir bum bum

That was my special way of life Oº°˚ ˚°º , I even go further by
Using my hand under there t-------- when we re rushing out
Of the tight gate.
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by daven: 4:13pm On May 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Army Children school 2 things!

I used to go home with a neighbour who was a year ahead of me; I was in pry 3 and she in pry 4. She stayed with her mum alone who comes back from work by 4pm. So we used to finger each other and remove our pants between when we come back from school and when her mother comes back from work. The first day we were naked, and I discoveres a white substance coming out of my peniss and drawing like okro.

One day I was on top of her and thrusting when I heard a bang at the door and guess what? Her mom. I quickly flew to the kitchen and pretended to help her in washing plates.

In pry 5, I had a patched shorts and I was being taunted for it, one day, a classmate of mine Obiofong taunted me and I had to wait for a moving car coming towards us and pushed him to it. He was knocked down and fractured his joint and I was subsequently taken to the guardroomb while he was taken to the MRS, while there, I was informed that he died, which was later discovered to be a lie. I was suspended for 3 weeks after I brought my parents.

The wise Doctor, seems like you are still naught.y Whats with the multiple ban info on your signature? Is that a prank, or automated branding? grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by wlex8(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2013
Mine was in pry2. This girl took my money and immediately put it in her pant thinking I could not dare

I grabbed her and deep my hand but instead of taking the money I started rubbing her thing.

Can't forget that incident

I recently searched for her name on fb out of curiosity

grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by TTOPSON(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2013
In the primary school then, the sitting arrangement is always two boys and one girl or two girls and one boy. So me and my friend there is a girl sitting in between, we would now use ruler to divide seat for that girl, if she dares pass her boundary ummmm na elbow jacking things.....lol the last i saw the girl now just wishing she could be mine...kai so beautiful now

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by BasseyJ(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2013
Was really young in primary school so cant remember much, but i remember an incident where our head girl wrote my name in the noise maker's list, and was like, she'll submit it to the headmistress if i didnt kiss her, poor little me started crying o. If t'was now, na she 4 d beg me make i stop
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by SmashingM(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2013
I had this yoruba girl in my class (pri 3) that was always bullying me. She won't let me eat my snacks, she must snatch d snacks and if i don't have any τ̅☺ give she'll beat me τ̅☺ her satisfaction. One day i was so afraid cos i didnt go τ̅☺ sch with any snacks dt i went into the refuse house n packed cabin biscuits dt were disposed earlier n gave τ̅☺ her willingly. I watched as she ate d biscuit.suprisingly she stopped disturbing me from that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by tintingz(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2013
naanxie: Lol,you all are funny sha! I remember one time in pry schl,i wore canvass (dnt knw if thatz correct but thatz what we called it) to schl! I think my sandals were bad or so cos mumsi no go ever allow u wear canvass go schl! On the floor in my class was this plank with α nail on it that my teacher used for one mumu demonstration. During break,i saw this plank in class and owing to d fact that i was wearin canvass na,i felt fly and told my frnds that d nail wouldn't penetrate it! Omo,na so i put all my weight on d nail o,i was applying pressure little by little! B4 i knw it,d nail pierced me ehn! Funny thing was i cldnt shout na cos that would mean me falling my hand na! Till date,i no tell mumsi o! Lol. Pry schl was fun sha,xcpt dat i was molested by teacher! sad
ehhyaa! Really feel sorry for that about the molestation....well its all in the past now oya smile smiley
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by oluagness(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2013
Dyt: Memory lane
I was a late comer, back bencher, stubborn
I sneak outta school, bully
I was to b d ass head gal, dey refused me, I beat d gal dat took my position and threatened her
Bt dey gave me one yeye post, library prefect
it is still in your system. remember u wrote 'dealt to anyone that touch your man '
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 12, 2013
I fvcked a gurl...lesbi honest. wink cheesy wink
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2013
daroseconcepts: This thread has made me to reminisce my younger years. This has made to remember products of that era whose packaging has changed tremendously...Can anyone remember this bournvita?
no ooo
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2013
babe_online: I fvcked a gurl...lesbi honest. wink cheesy wink

May God hepl us all
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by dokunbam(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2013
i was very small and shy
till now i dont know how to woo
I hear stories but didnt have the opportunity. Football field always on mind
but i play football die haaaa
i run very fast, even guys from different schools come to dare me
i always come first on the race track so i was made the sport prefect in pry 5
I was cool then sha

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by Ocutegan(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2013
babe_online: I fvcked a gurl...lesbi honest. wink cheesy wink
Now its getting scary
Re: Naughty Things You Did In Primary School by dino2006(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
Funny things people did sha grin
I was one of d youngest in class, so was I pretty too lol. Many girls were attracted to me, so I started f.ucki.n in primary 3. Funny tho, coz I never knew there was a hole to insert my de.e.k, so we'l jst take off our clothes and lie on each other.
I was also fond of lukin at d girls' panties, started d mirror formula wen I entered Js1.
Back in d neiborhood, twas d same fuc.k story. Dis time, I enticed d girls wif stuffs lik biscuits, sweets, 'agbalumo' seed, rubberbands etc.
I laff @ myslf weneva I rememba all of dis.
I was neva caught in d act in school.
Nemesis struck @ home wen my neibors caught me, and reported to my mum. Got d beatin of my life angry. My aunties den wld tease mi, by askin hw my dee.k rose, d shape, size et al wen iwas fu.cckin lmao! grin
Dat was in primary 6, bt I still had to fuc..k one more time on graduation day. This girl, Omolara Abbas, was gonna leave for lagos, emotions overtook, she came to my houz in d evnin, I told my bro I wz gonna hlp her look for a book in my room. She ffed mi, den we fu.ckk..d. I haven't seen dis girl since den.
In all of this, I was brilliant. So my dad wld nt concern himself wif ma extracurriculars lol. grin grin.
Growin up was all fun. Might nt hav had b best of goodies $ rubbies, I sure had d best of Punannies grin.

PS: I also once had a guy, suck my dee.k. Wouldn't say more bou dat wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student / UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.