Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (84464 Views)

5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by josemaria03(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
1. Get rid of your inhibitions. If you want to
make her fall in love with you quickly, then
you need to take down any potential walls.
That means that you need to find a way to
leave your inhibitions at the door. Let your
guard down and maybe even let yourself be
vulnerable for a change. It may not sound so
appealing to you the guy who can handle
anything. If however you want her to be
way into you, this is the way to make that
happen.
2. Show her what a nice guy you really are.
Girls want a nice guy, because nice guys
make them melt. She needs to see firsthand
that you really are a nice guy, not just that
you say that you are. She wants to see that
you're different from all the rest because
that's what will make her fall hard and fast.
If you want to reel her in and ensure that
she falls head over heels for you, then by all
means show her that you're actually a really
nice guy.
3. Be genuine and sincere with her. Put your
cards on the table in other words. If you
want her to fall for you, then she needs to
see that there is some serious sincerity to
who you are. There needs to be some
substance to the man of her dreams, even if
he seems just fantastic on the surface. So
prove to her that you are a real genuine and
down to earth guy to reassure her that
you're for real.
4. Keep her best interests at heart. This isn't
like other relationships where you put
yourself first. No, this time is different! If
you're interested in a future for the two of
you, then you need to be sure that you put
her best interests at heart. To get her to fall
for you means that you put her first, plain
and simple.
5. Go the extra mile in her life. To get her to
fall for you fast, you need to become a part
of her life. This doesn't mean that you need
to lose your own identity, but rather means
that you need to become involved and care
about her life. Meet her family and her
friends, get involved, and become active in
what makes her tick. That will impress and
wow her beyond belief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by huninaija(f): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmm brb you are a gentleman, hope you're treating your woman the same way? smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by spikesC(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gibirish pokirish embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Omexonomy: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
All this ur story na wash. Just dangle plenty money and expensive fone to her face. The rest na history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Omexonomy: All this ur story na wash. Just dangle plenty money and expensive fone to her face. The rest na history
undecided c u der.. Smh4u.. U neva jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by PrebabyG(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
@omex if u want bring #100thousand 4 my face and two BB, i no go fall 4 u ok! Cos all gals are nat d same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by sparko1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
The above can only be applied on mature ladies/women, girls on the other hand hmm! Sorry 'they actually need to feel the world and that mean testing! Testing!! Testing!!! Until then, money and bad boys/guys is the preferable choice. Buttom-line know what you are looking for as a guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Most of them will call u mugu if u try all dis at a time! u will just finish urself by urself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by josemaria03(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jenams: Most of them will call u mugu if u try all dis at a time! u will just finish urself by urself.

i never said do dem all @ once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Omexonomy: All this ur story na wash. Just dangle plenty money and expensive fone to her face. The rest na history
waste of time!
Carry her name give native doctor! The rest na history!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Mekanus(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@omex if u want bring #100thousand 4 my face and two BB, i no go fall 4 u ok! Cos all gals are nat d same.
for ur mind na. Person like you go even fall 4 N100 recharge card. Girls of nowadays na money 4 hand manchester open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Mekanus(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: waste of time!
hahahahaha lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by josemaria03(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: waste of time!

jeez......... Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by pomporiking: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2013
its easy when youre gudlooking and have moni..beeches love dat cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by youngalex(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Moni n Swags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by segzicres(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2013
this is like listening to albert einstein for dating advice. abeg commot! all this na rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2013
segzi cres: this is like listening to albert einstein for dating advice. abeg commot! all this na rubbish
1,000,000+

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by josemaria03(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2013
segzi cres: this is like listening to albert einstein for dating advice. abeg commot! all this na rubbish

its meant for the gentle men, not some crazy impulsive shagalcoholic guys like ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by shizzle11(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Op go sleep abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by josemaria03(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11: Op go sleep abeg

....:@

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by bigbossman10(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
my guyz if u try all dese u av dug ur own grave den cum go use ur own moni perform ur burial rites by urslf for urslf. livin testimony. dnt u eva mak a lady gud for u if nt u r dead. try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
PrebabyG:

sharap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Oluwadareayo: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please i av one girl i like we do chat and i av her number. I also see her frm monday to friday. So watz d next step for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by Liard(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
I'm just here looking for no strings attached adult fun wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by wh33z(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oluwadareayo:
Please i av one girl i like we do chat and i av her number. I also see her frm monday to friday. So watz d next step for me?
give me her number let me help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast by jbblues24(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2019
I adore your colours m8 lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.