Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report (15039 Views)

Us Govt Speaks On Al-qa’ida’s In Nigeria:‘boko Haram,ansaru 're Terrorists' / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by davades(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Keneking: Latin-American drug cartels are not faceless or ghosts. Next story pls.

Are Boko Haram faceless? What of those in the police cells and prisons ?
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by babaowo: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
peleson: Is CIA trying to twist what we already know?
We are going to ofcos study this report and schedule our planned approach. We are not loosing sleep that CIA may be funding BH from there Algeria arm in order to weaken Nigeria as a regional power noting that we can only grow to international power following our population, oil wealth, agric wealth, aggressiveness in educational pursuance etc. Our politics n presence in Africa has been admired by many countries following our matured approach in international politics ousting S/Africa from the scene. With our improving economic power , the west is seeing another china in Nigeria, what Nigerians don't see themselves .
G8 Nations lead by David Cameron wanted to twart GEJ by oil money n corruption but GEJ took the battle to there door steps and rattle them with the caution "Stop buying BLOOD OIL from NIGERIA" bigger corruption for them to contend with. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by phildon: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
ckkris: Boko Haram is funded by those that signed a full page advertorial in The Nation Newspaper that Nigeria would be ungovernable if President Jonathan contested won the 2011 presidential election.
Since ur Ebele cannot arrest and prosecute them, he should then resign!
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by hbrednic: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Capnd143(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
peleson: Is CIA trying to twist what we already know?
We are going to ofcos study this report and schedule our planned approach. We are not loosing sleep that CIA may be funding BH from there Algeria arm in order to weaken Nigeria as a regional power noting that we can only grow to international power following our population, oil wealth, agric wealth, aggressiveness in educational pursuance etc. Our politics n presence in Africa has been admired by many countries following our matured approach in international politics ousting S/Africa from the scene. With our improving economic power , the west is seeing another china in Nigeria, what Nigerians don't see themselves .
G8 Nations lead by David Cameron wanted to twart GEJ by oil money n corruption but GEJ took the battle to there door steps and rattle them with the caution "Stop buying BLOOD OIL from NIGERIA" bigger corruption for them to contend with. Hahaha
100% right! This is a planned diversion! Just few weeks after CIA dirty linen were washed in the public now this? Ask yourself this question? WHY WAS IT THAT THE CIA WERE THE ONE that gathered the above info according to Us department of defense? Why was it not divulge since . . . . It is only after the Cia's dirty jobs have blown, now the are looking 4ward towards divertions!
PROVE and Evidence i surely have! Go to hell Cia
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Morgan1092(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
ABU_kAkA: BOKO HARAM MIGHT BUY DRUGS FROM THEM TO BOOST THE MORALE OF THEIR SUICIDE BOMBERS !
I wonder wht u drank b4 posting. Mtchewww
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by kaeto(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: If u don't have real news....pls stop posting rubbish lies to dis front page
what's the drug cartels' interest, what do they stand to gain?? All the way from south america, do people now do business with no interests at heart? The guys in quote don't share same ideologies with muslims, they are mainly catholics, another big lie from the CIA.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by hotwax: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
I read this and threw up.
Rubbish! And makes no sense and logic.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by ibietela2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
drug dealers never finish with their problem
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Phonon: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
...and I thought they were funded by the Nazis and the Tamil Tiger rebels... *leaves page and continues to read REAL news*
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by gbadexy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don't doubt the report.
The insurgents in afghanistan control the drug trade to finance their activities.
I even read somewhere that these groups have partnership with terrorist organizations of different religious or
political ideology just to get weapons , funds and fight their suppose common enemies(west).
I think I also read of some captured boko members with some drugs and illicit materials on them but there was speculations it was planned to discredit them but I wouldn't disregard the report. You would be surprised what extent these organizations go to fund their activities and get weapons.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wat u re looking for in sokoto is right in ur shokoto D insect eating up the leaf lives right inside it. End of story, d rest is just baseless suppositions.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by dramendra: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please don't get it wrong, Boko Haram are not Muslems.Boko Haram means Learning is a crime which is never mesntioned in the Qoran. Why not let us join hands together and pray that who ever or whatever behind this act be put to shame in Jesus name. Revolution is the only solution to this country.

1 Like

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by mankand(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd: NIGERIANS AND THEIR PHUCKIN INFLATED EGOS! YOUR DUMB ASSES CANNOT EVEN IMPROVE YOUR LIVES.... NO POWER SUPPLY, BAD ROADS, CULTURE OF SHORT SIGHTEDNESS AND FAILURE TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE, CORRUPT LEADERS, SHEEPISH FOLLOWERS! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE UNITED STATES WILL WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TRYING TO "DESTABILIZE" YOU WHEN INHERENTLY NIGERIA IS JUST A GHASTLY ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!...INFERIOR LOT....CHEST POUNDING MONKEYS!

Wow you have just displayed your stupidity.

Your loss their gain. It is called coverr operations. Think of mali, think of serraleone, think of syria. If you dont have what to post go and read your book
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by segxyrema: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
HQ: First the CIA, Now some Latin-American Drug Cartel?

A load of rubbish, IMO. What would a "Drug Cartel" benefit from a group like Boko Haram whose motives are purely based on religious grounds? Never heard this sect linked to any "drug smuggling" or such activity. But I could be wrong.
Don't overlook this report;boko haram needs fund,latin america needs drugs,then trade by bata is sure here
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is indeed a new twist to the BH saga. However, I wouldn't completely absolve the CIA of complicity in the rise of Boko Haram. The CIA could be using the drug money to fund BH, as was done in the Iran-Contra scandal.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by ckkris: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
phildon: Since ur Ebele cannot arrest and prosecute them, he should then resign!

Jona for 2015-2019.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Bokoharam has CIA and PDP written all over it... undecided undecided

Oh well, the CIA is the biggest drug cartel in the world, anyway... grin
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Afolabs101: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Latin American drug cartels can benefit from BH as they have access to a smuggling route from the coast of Nigeria (using southern criminal gangs) to the north (their territory) then on through the Muslim North African countries to Morrocco and into Spain/Europe.

BH and the people behind them are a group of psychotic criminals who make up the rules as they go along. I ways hear Muslim people say that their religion says its wrong to kill, but the likes of BH say their killing is justified. So I wouldn't be surprised if they reasoned that trafficking narcotics to the West in exchange for weapons was a necessary "sin".

Just my opinion undecided
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Suntzung: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
CIA Misinformation at work! we are now 100% certain that the Group named BOKO HARAM was a scam, used to destroy Northern Nigeria and cause conflicts between the indigenous Muslim and Christians in the region, so that the minority SS man in power could be in power for ever, also for US and other parasitic nations to join in and have the kill.
Nigeria is more than any body, our eyes are widely open, we have the good brains also to tip up all enemies plots against our only fatherland, the current Government should be held responsible for all the outcomes of such dirty OPERATIONS by the enemies, sooner or latter the whole truth would be out for all to see!

Long Leave NIGERIA!
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by erinox: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
This can be true because drug cartels are business minded, steadfast, them don,t associate, they are self centered, stingy and them don't invest in a business that doesn't yield result.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013

A load of rubbish, IMO. What would a "Drug Cartel" benefit from a group like Boko Haram whose motives are purely based on religious grounds? Never heard this sect linked to any "drug smuggling" or such activity. But I could be wrong.

weaponry and drugs hun...
it's all the same trade believe it or not.

Africa is the gateway between the middle east (biggest producer of drugs) and the caribbean/latin america (traffic regions).

People need to read more about this. It's no joke.
Africans are at "war" and don't realize it. undecided
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Fantacy1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Stil watching...
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Table Leg :

You could be ... AlQaeda was reported to have backers who were drug dealers and pushers ... And proceeds of their trade were funnelled to keep the movement going financially!

[size=28pt]^^BINGO!!!!!![/size]
do you know how many arabs LIVE in colombia?

colombia is mostly catholic true BUT both groups profit sooo much from cocaine distribution.
Anyone who thinks religion is enough to keep people separated is naive!!!

in this day in age?
Greed > faith!!

all the "see eye ay" tongue is doing is trying to cover their tracks. They are the middle men. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]^^BINGO!!!!!![/size]

colombia is mostly catholic true BUT both groups profit sooo much from cocaine distribution.
Anyone who thinks religion is enough to keep people separated is naive!!!

in this day in age?
Greed > faith!!

all the "see eye ay" tongue is doing is trying to cover their tracks. They are the middle men. lipsrsealed

You are absolutely spot on! The 'religion' thing is just a smokescreen.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by livebullet(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
iv4fb: Propaganda!

better one! Abi dem think say we b fools wey go jus digest anythin we see online?....
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by HezronLorraine(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2013

i just don't get the correlation between a drug cartel and an extremist terrorist groups.all dse fables of their funding,only BH and JAMBS can account to it.this terror groups are islam oriented,hard drugs are death penalties in d islamic nations.i think they would follow suit with dt.this may be a distraction to their actual source cause this groups would not jeopardise the safety of their financial empowerment.this news may as well be another trash-talk analysis.how hard can it be to know the source and you can't arrest the channels that receive the funds.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by abbeybanks(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Every organisation want to be relevant in tje word stage.
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ advice is that those in authority should wake-up to their responsibilities and not allow some international org to bulLsHat them.
I so submit
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Rossikk(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Feed me more: The findings are pure hogwash!

The sponsors of Boko haram are the northern elites who owns the oil blocks, and feels it is their birth-right to rule Nigeria. They started it to make Gej's 4yr term ungovernable, but it has turned out to be a monster they can not control themselves. Pure and simple

See, it is not difficult to say after all.

Grow a brain, You and the other moro.n.s typing nonsense here. Have you ever heard of, or researched the CIA's links with drug cartels?

Have you ever heard of a congruence of interests, where for instance a foreign power with its own interest in a nation's destabilization teams up with indigenous dissidents/saboteurs of that nation who also have their own interests/grievances etc, to create mayhem? What makes you think a phenomenon like Boko Haram has to have a SINGLE set of supporters, excluding all other actors?

And then when evidence surfaces of just that scenario, you sit in your ignorance shouting ''rubbish!!''. What have you ever researched regarding international politics and the various shady shenanigans involved therein for you to bark ''rubbish'' without the merest investigation?

The geo-political sophistication of most people on this forum is absolutely lamentable.

1 Like

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Grow a brain, You and the other moro.n.s typing nonsense here. Have you ever heard of, or researched the CIA's links with drug cartels?

Have you ever heard of a congruence of interests, where for instance a foreign power with its own interest in a nation's destabilization teams up with indigenous dissidents/saboteurs of that nation who also have their own interests/grievances etc, to create mayhem? What makes you think a phenomenon like Boko Haram has to have a SINGLE set of supporters, excluding all other actors?

And then when evidence surfaces of just that scenario, you sit in your ignorance shouting ''rubbish!!''. What have you ever researched regarding international politics and the various shady shenanigans involved therein for you to bark ''rubbish'' without the merest investigation on your part?

The geo-political sophistication of most people on this forum is absolutely lamentable.

Exactly. I don't believe Boko Haram is merely a congregation of 'aggrieved' Northern youths. They have had to be funded/backed by a non-Nigerian entity. Those entities could be CIA or Middle-Eastern groups.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Rossikk(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Exactly. I don't believe Boko Haram is merely a congregation of 'aggrieved' Northern youths. They have had to be funded/backed by a non-Nigerian entity. Those entities could be CIA or Middle-Eastern groups.

I mean, of course there is some foreign backing for these people. There's no way on God's earth they are operating in isolation. Don't forget the federal govt had over a year ago invited the CIA, Israeli Mossad and MI5 to help the intelligence services checkmate the activities of BH. Obviously they were unsuccessful, perhaps because they are involved in the whole deal. Or are you really trying to tell me that the CIA, Mossad and MI5 are finding it 'impossible' to fish out the alleged 'sole' local masterminds of Boko Haram? How so?

Assume for a second it was IBB, Atiku, and Ciroma sponsoring BH. What special equipment, training, or MAGIC do those gentlemen have that can possibly elude the CIA, FBI, Mossad and MI5, plus Nigerian intelligence services for years on end? WHO ARE THOSE ''NORTHERN SPONSORS'' and why can the CIA and British intelligence and co - supposed 'allies' of the Nigerian govt - not fish them out? How are those mysterious, wealthy ''northern sponsors'' able to escape detection from all the world's top intelligence agencies?

In fact WHO among those northern elite look remotely able or willing to take on the CIA and Mossad? Be on the run or in hiding from them?

I can't think of ONE single member of the pampered northern elite that's willing to be on the wrong side of those agencies. So if they ARE northern sponsors of BH, they MUST be operating hand in hand with, or at least with the tacit approval of, foreign intelligence agencies.

There is far more to what's going on than most of us know, or are being told.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by jpphilips(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2013

did you bother to find out why opium sales went all time high at a time alqeda was operating in afghanistan, in a region known to have vast opium fields?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok / ECOWAS Broke, Begs Nigeria For Cash / Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.