Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report (15040 Views)

Us Govt Speaks On Al-qa’ida’s In Nigeria:‘boko Haram,ansaru 're Terrorists' / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rossikk:

I mean of course there is some foreign backing for these people. There's no way on God's earth they are operating in isolation. Don't forget the federal govt had over a year ago invited the CIA, Israeli Mossad etc to help the intelligence services checkmate the activities of BH. Obviously they were unsuccessful, perhaps because they were part of the deal. Or are you really trying to tell me that the CIA, Mossad and MI5 are finding it ''impossible'' to fish out the alleged 'sole' local masterminds of Boko Haram? Assume for a second it was IBB, Atiku, and the Sultan of Sokoto sponsoring them. What special equipment, training, or MAGIC do the likes of IBB and Atiku have that can possibly elude the CIA, Mossad and MI5 for years on end? WHO ARE THOSE ''NORTHERN SPONSORS'' and why can the CIA and British intelligence and co - 'allies' of the Nigerian govt - not fish them out? How are those mysterious, wealthy ''northern sponsors'' able to escape detection from all the world's top intelligence agencies?

Of course there is far more to what's going on than most of us know.

True. There was a report I read sometime ago that described IBB as a CIA asset. Heck, I'm beginning to think that OBJ and some of these past leaders (except Buhari) are all CIA assets.
That's why the likes of IBB and OBJ have NEVER been targeted by Western agencies for investigation. Ditto for Orji Kalu.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Rossikk(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

True. There was a report I read sometime ago that described IBB as a CIA asset. Heck, I'm beginning to think that OBJ and some of these past leaders (except Buhari) are all CIA assets.
That's why the likes of IBB and OBJ have NEVER been targeted by Western agencies for investigation. Ditto for Orji Kalu.

Possibly. But what is clear is that these individuals are not operating in opposition to those foreign agencies. Buhari cannot be discounted as a possible stooge either, as he appears to be playing the important role of 'fomenter of northern discontent'.
Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by Sormeh: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Only a few truly understands that BH was a set up of certain agrieved political dogs who want to entrench chaos and instability in the polity. They take advantage of those boys due to their chronic level of illiteracy. While causing mayhem in fulfillment of their selfish aim, CIA et al, with their politically different interest, crept into it and hijack the operation. Cunning enough, they do this indirectly through a network that tends to portray religious extremism. Oftentimes I just pity the way we tear at one another especially on ethno-religious grounds not knowing that these God-forsaken, egoistic enemies we love only want us ruined politically and economically. they want to be sure no nation rises to equate with with power. I know God is on our side.

1 Like

Re: Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2013
erinox: This can be true because drug cartels are business minded, steadfast, them don,t associate, they are self centered, stingy and them don't invest in a business that doesn't yield result.
Who is the biggest drug cartel in the world? It is the CIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Keep Promise To Release Details Of Looters, Recovered Assets / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot / Shehu Sani: Bury Victims Of Plateau Killings Close To The Seat Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.