Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,074 members, 7,849,358 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91745 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by toscotech(m): 3:47am On Mar 19, 2013
thanks for this info, may God bless you
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2013
ozor1: If you still have a bis subscription get ur sim cus its browsing now... The thing is that its still direct

CONFIRMED.my two sims are back online.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2013
ozor1: If you still have a bis subscription get ur sim cus its browsing now... The thing is that its still direct

I never knew it stopped working before. Mine never did anyway.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd: Mine has not even stopped and it was supposed to expire yesterday night but am still using it till now...na to dey rock am dey go na. NO TIME
Really? What was then responsible for my initial cut off, especially as the problem is further compounded by the inability to check your data volume from MTN.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2013
I can now practically tell you guys that u can now download unlimitedly with your cutoff bis sim... Hopefully it will stay for good
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2013
MTN ndi ara! ha choo irim! grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2013
so which one i go come dey use now? na wa o. cheesy
Anyway guys i still get lots of tunnelguru vouchers o, thank God i thought i wasnt gonna need them again. so u can get urs N600 only for one month voucher.
Holla
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Can we confidently say that MTN is now stable and unlimited? Now works with VPN? Plus I need help setting my BlackBerry desktop as modem using the blackberry.net APN. Each time I try to establish a connection, it fails.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2013
gmc.biz:
so which one i go come dey use now? na wa o. cheesy
Anyway guys i still get lots of tunnelguru vouchers o, thank God i thought i wasnt gonna need them again. so u can get urs N600 only for one month voucher.
Holla
bros, do you mean vpn is back with BBC?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2013
ozor1: I can now practically tell you guys that u can now download unlimitedly with you cutoff bis sim... Hopefully it will stay for good

are u serious?how did u know?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2013
honsule:

are u serious?how did u know?
20gig cue on my torrent 14gig down remaining 6gig

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2013
ozor1: 20gig cue on my torrent 14gig down remaining 6gig

My BIS is also unlimited. Is that the one you are using too? Or are you using the capped BBC Plan?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Frostyzone:

My BIS is also unlimited. Is that the one you are using too? Or are you using the capped BBC Plan?
na bbc ohh
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Mine isnt working jor angry
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Mine too is back and bloody fast than usual. I'm actually downloading at close to 1Mbps. It's so crazy mehn! cheesy
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
ozor1: na bbc ohh

Wow! You are one lucky son of a gun.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
so i exhausted my data. can't connect directly anymore.

interestingly, my vpn still works(despite apparently exceeding the data cap) grin grin grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
Frostyzone:

Wow! You are one lucky son of a gun.

mine too is bbc
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
ciphoenix:

interestingly, my vpn still works(despite apparently exceeding the data cap) grin grin grin

update: i'm back online without vpn. they dey play with me o angry angry angry
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd: Mine too is back and bloody fast than usual. I'm actually downloading at close to 1Mbps. It's so crazy mehn! cheesy

1mbps.wow!! what a speed
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
honsule:

mine too is bbc

Na wa oo! See as some guys dey chop awoof from mtn with only #500, while I dey get the same with 1K. Life's not fair at all!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
ciphoenix:

Pls which VPN are yọ̥
ũ using.........need answer asap
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Frostyzone(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
dl_jbd: http://stream-tv.me/

Too much hard work.

The site below will give you what you need, and much more.

http://fztvseries.mobi
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
If I had known, I wouldn't have shut down my browser.
I was about to do some jobs earlier and therefore, I shut down my browser on MTN BBCWEEK plan that started working again today after 3 days of no Internet access. Now that I am through with the job, it has refused to connect again. What could be the problem?

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ozor1: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
luluosas: If I had known, I wouldn't have shut down my browser.
I was about to do some jobs earlier and therefore, I shut down my browser on MTN BBCWEEK plan that started working again today after 3 days of no Internet access. Now that I am through with the job, it has refused to connect again. What could be the problem?
use with vpn

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Ogetogeo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Making sense on my cheap VPN, just #600 per month and #1500 for 3mnths.

Unlimited thinzzzzz. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ogetogeo: Making sense on my cheap VPN, just #600 per month and #1500 for 3mnths.

Unlimited thinzzzzz. cheesy cheesy

So Mtn is back with unlimited access on vpn?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by haywire1: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Frostyzone:

Accept my apology for misinterpreting your post. It never crossed my mind you were talking about another thing. Maybe in the future I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. wink
beta
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
people wey dey use am with vpn, which one una dey use cos pd proxy no gree work with am as e dey write downstream activities detected And will shut down so I use it as standalone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33)

Carlcare Is Here With You / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.