Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,018 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91725 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
damola311: Pls house.....i wanna try pd proxy premium with mtn bis.......I just wanna confirm if anyone is still using it till date and is it working?......don't wanna waste my money cos i heard d bis isn't working with VPN anymore.....honest answer will b appreciated.
works without vpn. Just send "DATA OFF TO 131" and set you apn to "BLACKBERRY.NET" Then you are good to go
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
damola311: Pls house.....i wanna try pd proxy premium with mtn bis.......I just wanna confirm if anyone is still using it till date and is it working?......don't wanna waste my money cos i heard d bis isn't working with VPN anymore.....honest answer will b appreciated.
yes it is no more working with pd proxy as you will be getting this message: downstream activity detected and pd proxy will restart. just subscribe to mtn weekly bis and you are good to go if you are using a universal modem.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
erniok:
yes it is no more working with pd proxy as you will be getting this message: downstream activity detected and pd proxy will restart. just subscribe to mtn weekly bis and you are good to go if you are using a universal modem.

Thanks bro.................whats the data cap of the weekly bis plan? i have it already but didn't know the data cap
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
damola311:

Thanks bro.................whats the data cap of the weekly bis plan? i have it already but didn't know the data cap
do not really know though everyone is saying its unlimited. would wait till next week tuesday to find out as i am not that sort of download guy.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
is it working with non bb fone
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
ibietela2: is it working with non bb fone

yeah
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by tonardo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
I smell the end of unlimited browsing once i had that bb10 wouldnt use bis,...
FUccK YOU BB10......
what a mess..
RIMS why introducing bb that wouldnt use bis,..
i also think that RIMS got it wrong..,,

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
tonardo: I smell the end of unlimited browsing once i had that bb10 wouldnt use bis,...
FUccK YOU BB10......
what a mess..
,Do u have any prove of this,cos i dont see why Rim will change thier pattern of BIS. If it happens ,so BIS plan is nown open to any phone to Use
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by smajatt(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2013
tonardo: I smell the end of unlimited browsing once i had that bb10 wouldnt use bis,...
FUccK YOU BB10......
what a mess..

well i don't think RIMS as any fault in this matter i belive they are just out there to do what any other compnany will do which i belive is 'making profit'.If there is any ting have come to realise in these past few days or weeks is that if MTN wanted us to browse at a very low cost and with a very high data package its very possible 'afterall over the past few days i have personally downloaded 8GB wot of data,i have downloaded youtube videos in there numbers and i belive am not the only one,so why? din't MTN go bankrupt or something' NO the answer is NO because they have the capacity to do so. Now everything is inter woven cause am not bias here,if you ask MTN they will say well they spend a lot on diesel to power most of there whatever,i can't really blame them. The point am just trying to stress out is that we are suffering so many basic infrastructure in this country........... So everyone lets all enjoy there flop while it last. grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ayo84(m): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2013
Connected to the weekly mtn bis, showing HSDPA , and cannot receive any data.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by tonardo(m): 4:00am On Mar 23, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,Do u have any prove of this,cos i dont see why Rim will change thier pattern of BIS. If it happens ,so BIS plan is nown open to any phone to Use
EMMAUGOH: ,Do u have any prove of this,cos i dont see why Rim will change thier pattern of BIS. If it happens ,so BIS plan is nown open to any phone to Use
prove--- BB10 (Z10)(Q10)and more to come,...
mtn bis is now open..and i dont like it., when we use vpn to bypass it, its more better and unlimited...
i download movies,custom roms for my s3,.HD games,,mp3,..do alot of streamings...etc
what ll fuccckiing 3gb do for me? I hate rims for this closed window..just hope another opens sooon,..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by tonardo(m): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2013
smajatt:

well i don't think RIMS as any fault in this matter i belive they are just out there to do what any other compnany will do which i belive is 'making profit'.If there is any ting have come to realise in these past few days or weeks is that if MTN wanted us to browse at a very low cost and with a very high data package its very possible 'afterall over the past few days i have personally downloaded 8GB wot of data,i have downloaded youtube videos in there numbers and i belive am not the only one,so why? din't MTN go bankrupt or something' NO the answer is NO because they have the capacity to do so. Now everything is inter woven cause am not bias here,if you ask MTN they will say well they spend a lot on diesel to power most of there whatever,i can't really blame them. The point am just trying to stress out is that we are suffering so many basic infrastructure in this country........... So everyone lets all enjoy there flop while it last. grin
pinging has made blackberry unique..bis has made it special,..imagine brigeing ur bb with playbook..with a data cap,.
am not enjoying the open source mtn bis at all...
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dahmylolah(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2013
Hello errone .... Mehnnnn. I donn misss ooooo !!!! Chai!!. Seee as peeps don download die ... Ever since i left skool i haven't been able.to do any vpn ... Download or nuffin... Chai!!!..no one 2 update me on the latest voodoo...aniwaiz .. Ma major problem 4 nw is dat my mtn bb stopped workin on friday mawin.. I had connection et al... But i just couldn't go online. Calld customer care ... The lady just clear me str8 that mai data has finshd ....i'm like finshd bawo!!!.. I neva use reach 10gb(yeah i do download wiv mai bb o.. Movies .. Apps. Streamin)...tha was mai last bIS tho...i just used like 1.5 gb on ma new BIs suscription and voila... I hear stories...just want 2 kno if there is a work around it or i gats wait 4 ma suscription 2 expire .... Also as i can ping and all... I won't mind make mtn cry a lil o ... Will that same sim go online so i can torrent a few gb!...fanks !!!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2013
pls anyone using BIS week confirm that this thing is currntly Working because ,i want to subscribe the danm thing nown?.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
EMMAUGOH: pls anyone using BIS week confirm that this thing is currntly Working because ,i want to subscribe the danm thing nown?.

Its working for me and its unlimited. Today alone, I've downloaded above 1.5GB

Word of advice. Subscribe for the package via a BB phone to bypass the data cap. Only thing for now , your airtime will be getting depleted in little measure.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Mcleo007:

Word of advice. Subscribe for the package via a BB phone to bypass the data cap. Only thing for now , your airtime will be getting depleted in little measure.
You are blesse3d by the most high for answering my question fast and Easy,Am on top of the situation now,i will get back at you when am already browsing Unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Mcleo007:

my airtime has never been touched.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
what is d meaning of data off to 131
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2013
damola311:

yeah

the last one i did neva finish it refuse to browse again after the first day
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
now that it refuse to browse wat did u tink is d cos
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
as for me i stil need to verify the 3gig cap from non bb user,has anyone used thiers on non bb device? cos my smartphone is nokia e6,someone who is very sure about dis should giv me a quick reply becos my airtel bundle is almost finish 20mb is wat is left,

leaderjavana@ymail.com
thanks guys!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
ibietela2:

the last one i did neva finish it refuse to browse again after the first day

it happens to me on monday....my monthly bis stop working and i started calling customer care sinces monday telling me they have issue with bb.......but yest when i called, the lady just did something and the bis started working again............
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Rexyl(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hope mtn will not suddenly surprise her bis subscribers on non bb the way it was done by the glo

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
wen your bis stop wokin were u usin it on a bb or on a diferent device
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
lets hope they wont try dat rubbish atall
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
damola311:

it happens to me on monday....my monthly bis stop working and i started calling customer care sinces monday telling me they have issue with bb.......but yest when i called, the lady just did something and the bis started working again............

Ok.... ON B.B or Android? Because i use android phone.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Please does anyone here wanna exchange their ZTE modem for a Hawuei 3G unlocked modem? Let me know please.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
they are mtn not like glo
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by damola311: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
ibietela2:

Ok.... ON B.B or Android? Because i use android phone.

BB
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Rexyl(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
jonesin: they are mtn not like glo

Hope they will prove their worth, and not misbehave like the glo which showed herself as a small kid that offended many bis subscribers without tendering apology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33)

How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.