Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91640 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
dl_jbd:
Lol...this guy has taken things personal

Yes ooo..I have taken it personal. The only reason why I'm using blackberry is becos of cheap data bundle. The only reason why I'm using MTN is because of uncapped data. The status quo has changed. So I change with it. As I post this right now, they're charging me off my credit and my BIS subscription is still on. I actually spoke to a MTN customer care person I personally know and she confirmed it to me that they're actually playing mind games. They want to cap their data. So they should jst say so.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by seunlayi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
this mtn network (normal subscription or BB) has been very slow in my area here in Ibadan. Imagine getting a download speed of 10-40 kbps while glo and etisalat are downloading at over 1mps. This is been so for more than 2 months now despite trials with different sims and at different areas, I mean area like Sango, Poly, U.I. Akobo, Iwo-road. Although I dont know about other part. Pls, anybody from Ibadan should share their experience with me.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by SNOWKINGSNOW: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2013
ARE THE 1000 /3000 NAIRA CAPED TOO FOR MTN BECAUSE I WANT TO CHANGE TOO IT PLS HAS ANY ONE DOWNLOADED WITH IT PLS NOTIFY ME
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by SNOWKINGSNOW: 2:04am On Mar 25, 2013
I HAVE DOWNLOADED 700GB FROM MTN FOR THE PAST 7 MONTHS SO WHEN I SAW THAT RECENTLY THAT THERE HAVE CAPPED BBC PLANS TO 2.5GB IT PISS ME OFF SO PLS I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER THE FULL PLAN IS STILL UNLIMITED COS THE BBC I M ON IS EATING MY CREDIT I NEED TOO CHANGE
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Yes ooo..I have taken it personal. The only reason why I'm using blackberry is becos of cheap data bundle. The only reason why I'm using MTN is because of uncapped data. The status quo has changed. So I change with it. As I post this right now, they're charging me off my credit and my BIS subscription is still on. I actually spoke to a MTN customer care person I personally know and she confirmed it to me that they're actually playing mind games. They want to cap their data. So they should jst say so.
Text DATA OFF to 131
Try that...it should stop your credit from disappearing
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013
dl_jbd:
Text DATA OFF to 131
It's not working. It's says "Y'ello! Your request to deactivate data services was not successful. Please try again later". Another ploy by mtn. I called them and they told me there is nothing that can be done about it. That I should stop using my fone. Can u imagine. I should stop using my fone. What then is the essence of owning a fone.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013
dl_jbd:
Text DATA OFF to 131
It's not working. It's says "Y'ello! Your request to deactivate data services was not successful. Please try again later". Another ploy by mtn. I called them and they told me there is nothing that can be done about it. That I should stop using my fone. Can u imagine. I should stop using my fone. What then is the essence of owning a fone. Anyway I'm jobless and angry. I have their time.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by smajatt(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

It's not working. It's says "Y'ello! Your request to deactivate data services was not successful. Please try again later". Another ploy by mtn. I called them and they told me there is nothing that can be done about it. That I should stop using my fone. Can u imagine. I should stop using my fone. What then is the essence of owning a fone. Anyway I'm jobless and angry. I have their time.

LOLS they want u to go back to stone age na. Just throwe ur fone put for water,i promise u MTN go put ur name for project fame. grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2013
u just need to hav a differ sim-card for ur mtn bis,a zero naira sim-card, becos rite now mtn are not givin out ball possesion cheaply

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2013
jonesin: u just need to hav a differ sim-card for ur mtn bis,a zero naira sim-card, becos rite now mtn are not givin out ball possesion cheaply
Yep...I'm thinking of that once my present BIS expires. MTN is a rip off.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by peteregwu(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Yep...I'm thinking of that once my present BIS expires. MTN is a rip off.

i think its just a matter time and it would be resolved. that is how it is to some networks. today it will be good tomorrow, they turn to something else.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Rexyl(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2013
aze: Glo can now see the opportunity they lost in MTN BIS.

what glo has lost I pray mtn shall make good use of it. they thought they could do away with our thousands of naira just quietly like that. even they have turned their glo-BAM to scam. it is a big shame on them.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Rexyl(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

you need to do something with your apn settings to correct the error once.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2013
Rexyl:

you need to do something with your apn settings to correct the error once.

How do I do that? I use O.S 7.1. Thanx
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Rexyl(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2013
you can do the manual settings that allows bb apn and find a way to alter or remove the default settings that drain credit whenever a subscription meant for such is exhausted or not existing.

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dahmylolah(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Mehn!!! I haff officially tire 4 mtn!!!i called and calld their customer care line ...and d various reps just told me diff stories !!! 4rm hard rest like a gazillion times to diagnostics and all... I just kuku ma go buy etisalat sim dis mawin as ma babe said itz still unlimited dere ... Chkd the website and confamed... Aniwaiz .. Started downloads and streamin with etisalat... Lemme seee aw it goes !!!!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dahmylolah(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
I want to ask the house !!... Finally got through to a customer care that seems tech savvy!... She just didn't waste ma time and told me str8 that ma data has finshd on my BBC that's still 2 expire middle of next month o... She said i have. 2 wait for it to expire b4 i can do sumfin bout it...buh. I read here that they reset lines or sumfin... I need more info !!!helppp
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by claycares: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Somebody should sue this MTN imagine they deducted over 2k from my friends phone while his BIS is still on. Nigerians are just too weak. Huh
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by honsule(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
dahmylolah: I want to ask the house !!... Finally got through to a customer care that seems tech savvy!... She just didn't waste ma time and told me str8 that ma data has finshd on my BBC that's still 2 expire middle of next month o... She said i have. 2 wait for it to expire b4 i can do sumfin bout it...buh. I read here that they reset lines or sumfin... I need more info !!!helppp

Of course,it is a general knowledge that when your data cap get exhausted,u can't do anything about it.That is too bad.
Pls note also that the RESET of lines have been DISABLED.Hence u cannot do anything.Just wait for some dayz,your BIS sim will start working again.It happened to me
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Back to my etisalat for good where I average a minimum of 15GB every other month. Mtn suck!

For the purpose of those who enjoy browsing freedom, here's what I do every month:
1. Etisalat BBC of N1,500 for all things mobile affair and downloads. Unlimited access.

2. Airtel BBS or BBM of N1,200 for all things pc or laptop affair like blogging. 1GB of data.

With N2,700 I'm on top of my game every other month.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hello VPN users. I have a solution for you all. If your MTN BIS data has exhausted but not expired yet, simply recharge N250 on the sim, Text 2h to 131 to subscribe for mtn 2hrs plan, but funny enough it wont expire in 2hrs, ur mtn bis will automatically continue browsing unlimited till its expiry date.
You can thank me later with ur offerings grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
For all those that download big and need unlimited download access,I have an mtn coded sim for unlimited download.no more being cut off while ure enjoying ur download.it has been working like magic.u don't need to do anything special.call or whatsapp me on 08160470046 and get ur sim.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
gmc.biz:
Hello VPN users. I have a solution for you all. If your MTN BIS data has exhausted but not expired yet, simply recharge N250 on the sim, Text 2h to 131 to subscribe for mtn 2hrs plan, but funny enough it wont expire in 2hrs, ur mtn bis will automatically continue browsing unlimited till its expiry date.
You can thank me later with ur offerings grin
I can't stop loving this man...true! kiss
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mcleo007: Back to my etisalat for good where I average a minimum of 15GB every other month. Mtn suck!

For the purpose of those who enjoy browsing freedom, here's what I do every month:
1. Etisalat BBC of N1,500 for all things mobile affair and downloads. Unlimited access.

2. Airtel BBS or BBM of N1,200 for all things pc or laptop affair like blogging. 1GB of data.

Etisalat BBC here I come!!! It's unlimited data rite? Thank God I already have a registered Etisalat sim and my MTN BBC expires in 4 days. I'll jst jump start it again. I have zero network loyalty. I think someone should sue MTNs az.z. Charlatans!!!!!They're ripping Nigerians off. If they want cap their data, they should alert us at our next subscription before we subscribe. Is that to hard for them to do. All this stupid south African fraudsters.Mscheww. Tho it's not like we Nigerians are any better.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
venorite: For all those that download big and need unlimited download access,I have an mtn magic sim for unlimited download.no more being cut off while ure enjoying ur download.it has been working like magic.u don't need to do anything special.call or whatsapp me on 08160470046 and get ur sim.
No be only magic sim na witchcraft sim. Keep ur sim.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Deblow: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mscheeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Deblow: Mscheeeeeeeew!!!
wetin happen?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mcleo007: Back to my etisalat for good where I average a minimum of 15GB every other month. Mtn suck!

Does the etisalat work on modem like mtn and glo? I don't mind, only if it does sha
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bros do u know me from somewhere, we het beef? Abeg do not quote me again,na still u go complain say 3gig no dey do u.u can be dashing mtn moni as much as u want.as for me,I have dashed them enough,its time for dem to dash me.just incase u care,that what am using now.
12 inches!:

No be only magic sim na witchcraft sim. Keep ur sim.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Omero(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2013

plz bros what are d codes 2 send 4 d etisalat unlimited plan,plz throw more fire, tanx.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by otodeluxe(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
MTN BIS is back on PC/laptop

Use the settings on this website:

http://deluxejournal.com/mtn-bis-working-pclaptop-2013/

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.