Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? (2482 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
@crown prince, dis one na super story!
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Kirinwa: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@jmoore, is like u dnt get me well? I mean dat d guy saw her in their church without speakn a word to her, so de next day he get to her and proposed for marriage. De two have nt met b4 dats it.

I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT'S RIGHT AND THEN MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER ONE. embarassed
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Wao, means dat u dnt hv an option?
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
Can a responsible man do such a thing??
yes he can,just to get into that pusy.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where is the question 'can we be friends?' i mean how can you meet someone and in 24hrs you ask her for Marriage? And you guys are meeting for the first time, no matter how desperate, that should come second and not first... The day this guy tried it on our first day talking, it realy got me on my nerves, i mean you dont know me! til today, we never moved past being hi Hi friends *
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
OK..heard about 1..and they were happy never after...
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Bamz555: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Exponental:
The day my brother saw his wife, he concluded she is d one he had been looking for. Though he couldnt make his intention known immediately cos she was a client n many others were waiting. Just imagine he was on break or met her somewhere else, he wouldnt let her go when he had such feelings. They are happily married with a baby boy now. Sooo..... It's possible n that doesnt mean he is not real.
so did ur brother propose 2her d next day nd married her d following weekend??

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is A Player / Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist / My Mother And I Are Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.