Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children (15607 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / What Do You Miss About Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by moneyes: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
niyoni: nNawa o! Does it mean married pple dnt sleep well? I beta get all d sleep I can now, b4 I get married.

Hehehe grin its mostly with the ladies. Sleepless nights fø̲̣̣я̅ men are fø̲̣̣я̅ abt the 1st 3 months ☀ƒ a new baby. But fø̲̣̣я̅ madam, it's till toddler years. The one that į§ sometimes truly frustrating į§ when U̶̲̥̅̊ finally get baby †̥ sleep and get ready †̥ get back †̥ Napland and Oga į§ fresh eyed, wide awake and primed fø̲̣̣я̅ action undecided cry
Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by niyoni: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
moneyes:

Hehehe grin its mostly with the ladies. Sleepless nights fø̲̣̣я̅ men are fø̲̣̣я̅ abt the 1st 3 months ☀ƒ a new baby. But fø̲̣̣я̅ madam, it's till toddler years. The one that į§ sometimes truly frustrating į§ when U̶̲̥̅̊ finally get baby †̥ sleep and get ready †̥ get back †̥ Napland and Oga į§ fresh eyed, wide awake and primed fø̲̣̣я̅ action undecided cry
Lol....
Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by damiso(f): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Sleep,sleep,sleeep,sleep cry
My bed,i know not a very PC thing to say but i love having my bed to myself.From when i was a teenager i loved rolling back and forth on my bed all night,with marriage one whole human being plus kids sometimes have to share my bed embarassed.

Going out on a whim.Wassup dami how you dey,i really need to.talk to you in person not phone talk can we meet up?Me,ok il call you after work and stop at your place.Now dami how you dey,i really need to talk to you not phone talk can we meet up?Me,uhhhm i have to pick up bebe take her for swimming,need to call america,sort out the builders,call hubby to see if he can get off work a lil early (no he cant) my babysitter is studying at the mo and my child minder no longer works after 6, can we make it two weeks time cry.Illustration means am not a good as friend as i used to be except on the phone and multimediacry

Buying,buying,buying,buying,buying,buying,buying,buying angry grin.

Being toasted without feeling irritated(funny enough a guy was hounding me today in front of my daughters school even with me clutching a cranky teething baby shocked shocked.i wanted to slap his face i was soooo clearly not in.the mood.Agbaya)

That said though(everybody quickly dey disclaim make dem OH no come dey vex grin) i looove being married and love my kids.Thats why i am happy i was not sooo young when i got married(everyone thought i would be waaay older sef)at least i had other experiences.
Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by ruteeb: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Hmmmm, I jst got married nt up 2 6 months, bt eventhough my singlehood wasn't all dt fun, I am an extrovert bt I wasn't given enuf space 2 exercise it as much as I wanted cos of ma parents. Bt I miss my sleep, miss the chats wit my siblings sooo much, I miss d fact dt I had lots of bfssssss wit no regrets, miss som of my ex.... Bt all in all I guess d marriage wld do me more good doe...
Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by agiboma(f): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Thingd i miss in no particular order:

Sleep
Hanging out with the girls
Clubs
Only buying things for me, myself and I
Re: Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children by vizwiro: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2013
its normal to miss ones ex,especially the nice and special ones...its no taboo cos he once was the love of ur life .sometimes, i miss him,not that i long to be with him tho,but i just remember and think of him as a very special friend.
What i miss more is my freedom, freedom to go out without having to plan and take permission from somebody.i am the type that love travelling alot,but now that i am married,all that have reduced considerably. no doubt i enjoy my present status...being married and "doing d tin" without guilt.lol.
niyoni: Hmmm....d ladies are here now n we can hear dem loud n clear. Pls 4giv me 4 sounding naughty, but I havn't heard any1 say they miss their ex.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.