Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland (4281 Views)

Why Africa May Never Produce A Facebook, Groupon, Zynga Or Google / Developing An Operating System - What Are The Prerequisites / Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by kingsilly(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stupid developer..if u knw u wont finish it y start it then..msheww..CRETIN...pretenderz

1 Like

Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by Ajibel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingsilly: Stupid developer..if u knw u wont finish it y start it then..msheww..CRETIN...pretenderz

park well jooor mofo..which one u don do

1 Like

Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by Javanian: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingsilly: Stupid developer..if u knw u wont finish it y start it then..msheww..CRETIN...pretenderz
angry He said he lost interest in the project, Na by force? If you are interested pay him to do it for you or beg him to send you what he has done then you can continue from there. The next time you insult any body here i will ban you from this board angry

1 Like

Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by worldbest(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2013

With this nonsense you have written I am sure you are not expecting me to help you with your next Aptech project like I've done on previous occasions. This silly developer will no longer touch your project. If you want to continue with the project? Fork it https://github.com/ncodes/DockX . Oops! I forgot. You don't know HTML and Javascript.
Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by kingsilly(m): 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
worldbest:

With this nonsense you have written I am sure you are not expecting me to help you with your next Aptech project like I've done on previous occasions. This silly developer will no longer touch your project. If you want to continue with the project? Fork it https://github.com/ncodes/DockX . Oops! I forgot. You don't know HTML and Javascript.

SORRY DO I KNOW YOU??
Re: Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland by Nmeri17: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
AZeD1:

Funny thing is a simple line of javascript can make nairaland auto refresh on its own.
I know you could use Ajax to check for updates every second and load into a page fragment if there are any updates but "simple line of JavaScript"? location.reload()? Would load the entire page naa

worldbest:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Game Development: What's Happening? / Let's Develop A Content Management System (CMS) / Catch The Thief - Nigeria's First 3D Game On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.