Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28503 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by yomz1e(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2013
I was abroad, I didn't even know until my friend told me as my gsm was off! Wasn't even interested ! And what put me off was the fact that I have to travel to another state to do it, withh all the test centres wey dey abuja! Men we have a long way to go in dis country.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by yomz1e(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2013
kiwi5: pls house,is it already late to send it today 12/3/2013,pls i need an urgent answer.Thanks.

NO, I just sent mine now and got reply that its been amended and now I have to decided if I can be bothered as am not into this GMAT crap! Sorry

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ManirBK: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
if u need your ARN go down NIMC website insert your surname and first name plus your date of birth then your ARN will appear clearly to you

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by teejay5(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
House,pls help me out. Is d application still on? Cos i applied yesterday online and got a message to go for my biometric at any NIMC center.pls help me out.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tnx guys,I sent my ARN to the 0807... And got this:Your test location was updated. Thanks for ur request. You are scheduled to take the test between 16/03/13 & 17/03/13. Further details will be communicated.
So,now chilling for the other details.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by alarm4: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pink&Purple:
Tnx guys,I sent my ARN to the 0807... And got this:Your test location was updated. Thanks for ur request. You are scheduled to take the test between 16/03/13 & 17/03/13. Further details will be communicated.
....After that also..I got another text again saying>>>>The recent test invite you recieved is for a test for ONLY those who HAVEN"T taken the test. Pls disregard the message if you have already taken the test.
i missed the test for CBT in ilorin..so i guess i will be for IBadan,for tht is were i wanted initially
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls, how can I know my new location. Will it be by text too?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Vetsolo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls were is d venue for ibadan nimc exam

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by jonnathin: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
El Caballa:
did the initial text msg with which you wrote the exam carry gov.ng instead.?Why are you Nigerian graduates always confused.didnt you check the previous message against this one?Believe me,there is only one reason for this make up test=poor performance.i believe most of you went there and messed up.they couldnt get what they want.there was no time to giraffeeing and sorting.dont worry.we that missed the first test will go there to possess our possession.The GOD of seconds chance have given us a second chance.

fool l doubt if u can even click a mouse u think u are better than 150000 people . go n possess ur joblessness and for those of you who are called for a make up test go write ur testl n for those who wrote n were called for make up test I think something went wrong so go n write .remember electronic base information are very volatile they change or disappear at anytime nimc will never call anyone that av written to upgrade their score if u pass u pass , u fail u fail . don't get too excited nimc is just doing their job to make sure they get their pay. just keep ur fingers crossed what will be will be . be positive n stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by urchwise: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls, what kind of question was asked in the first test. NEED AN URGENT ANSWER PALS.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by LblaqueHaven(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know the particular hall NIMC make use of for the exam in FUTA, Akure? Secondly, are we to print out & go to the exam hall with the former permit on the NIMC site or another one would be uploaded on the site for us to print out for the exam? Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
If u av written b4...cal dia help line...d message was in error
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by abgreat: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2013
My online application was interrupted last year so I couldn't save my ARN and I could no longer sign in to complete it. I felt so sad.
But now I'm so grateful to God 4 this opportunity.
I wish all those who have been invited for the make up test success.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Iykecollins(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Pink&Purple:
Are we still expecting the further details?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Well,the actual centre in the location shd be sent I guess also,the particular date of test.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Adoins(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
for the venue of the exam, go to nimcjobs.com and log in with ur surname and ARN
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by bibinwaka: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
go nd chk 4 ur exam centres. it has been uploaded. chkd mine now.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yea, it has been updated, mine is on Monday 18th. @ Enugu my preffered center
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by alarm4: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello House i jst printed my slip now now ..am to prepare for UniIbadan CBT centre...i miss the first at Uni Ilorin...
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by yorke1: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yeah..just printed mine not quite long. I don't think i'm going to open any book for this test. It would amount to a waste of time. Federal Government have already given out appointment letters to their candidate. Those fools just want to waste your time.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
yorke1: Yeah..just printed mine not quite long. I don't think i'm going to open any book for this test. It would amount to a waste of time. Federal Government have already given out appointment letters to their candidate. Those fools just want to waste your time.
Not in all situàtions. My case is different.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls, I sent my arn before deadline but I did not get any confirmation neither has my details updated on the portal. Any advice pls. My preferrd loctn is MINNA
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by yorke1: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello, valid ID entails which one? Can i use my voters ID card because that seems to be the only one i have for now apart from my school ID which got expired 2 years ago.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Prettychiz4real(f): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
i just got my test date. Enugu center, Monday, 18th of March by 2pm. Who else got same?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Arizken: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
@prettychiz4real,my date,time n venue is exactly same as urs. GOD help us all!

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by joyblinks(f): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Prettychiz4real: i just got my test date. Enugu center, Monday, 18th of March by 2pm. Who else got same?

Babe. mine is also on the 18th. Enugu. which state are u going from?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mayflowa(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is anyone scheduled for Minna for the makeup test on Sat or Sun? I didn't receive the Makeup test text message even when I missed the first test. Am hoping if I got to Minna, there might be someone to complain to.

Could anyone tell me the Exact time of the test?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by LEvuls(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
18th ENUGU....lets go and rock d damn exam ;D18th ENUGU....lets go and rock d damn exam
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by gentlepal: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls guys dnt b offended. who knows about Xerox Nig Ltd selection test format.pls help
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2013
9 a.m saturday.although i dont knw if some are to wrt sunday.

Mayflowa: Is anyone scheduled for Minna for the makeup test on Sat or Sun? I didn't receive the Makeup test text message even when I missed the first test. Am hoping if I got to Minna, there might be someone to complain to.

Could anyone tell me the Exact time of the test?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mayflowa(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
9 a.m saturday.although i dont knw if some are to wrt sunday.

Thanks!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 12:36am On Mar 15, 2013
who would be going from Abuja tmr to Minna for the test? halla me lets hook up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.