Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28502 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
]
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abeg oooh, when Nimc go start to call for interview for people when don write?

ANY NEWS.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Any news on APPOINTMENT LETTERS?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls who wrote the make up tes @ Enugu that has received the text? Or any Enugu center here that has received the mmessage?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
u3fine: Pls who wrote the make up tes @ Enugu that has received the text? Or any Enugu center here that has received the mmessage?
My dear,we meet again here,I wrote in Enugu too during the make up exam but am yet to get the invitation.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rexmarysweet: My dear,we meet again here,I wrote in Enugu too during the make up exam but am yet to get the invitation.
Me too oh, but it seems they are only inviting Reg n enrolment officers. I applied for customer service officer. We shall receive our invitation soonest.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls is dere anyone whose interview is slated for 24th??. My text msg came in as 24rd..so am confused if dey meant 23rd cos of d rd dey put. Pls if u got text for 24th n it was written dat way pls holla me. Make person no where e stand oo,I no fit shout! Tanks
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
shiloh: Pls is dere anyone whose interview is slated for 24th??. My text msg came in as 24rd..so am confused if dey meant 23rd cos of d rd dey put. Pls if u got text for 24th n it was written dat way pls holla me. Make person no where e stand oo,I no fit shout! Tanks
try calling their help line for advice.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nwandol: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
u3fine:
Me too oh, but it seems they are only inviting Reg n enrolment officers. I applied for customer service officer. We shall receive our invitation soonest.
Amen
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Prettychiz4real(f): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats to those who got a sms from NIMC. Hmmm..... Frankly, I don't trust these network providers especially MTN to deliver the sms to the recipients considering what MTN did to me. MTN withheld a sms my friend sent to me since 26th March, 2013. I knew about this when my friend called me on 21st April, 2013, and complained that I've refused to reply her message. I told her I didn't receive any sms from her. We later met and she showed me the sent sms in her phone. MTN delivered the message and charged her for it, without delivering it to me . I was dazed. That means job interview sms could also be withheld. I have this nagging feeling that Mtn and co will withold most of the success sms from NIMC. I wished NIMC chose other ways to alert successful candidates!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.