Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (28659 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by olapluto(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
When mum-of-two Maria Butzki left her husband Paul for another man, she didn’t realise how much she’d miss him. At the same time, she couldn’t imagine living without her new lover Peter Gruman. So when the two men struck up an extraordinary friendship, she came up with the perfect solution... and moved Peter into the family home in Barking, East London. Now Maria, 33, Paul, 37, their two ­children, Laura, 16, and Amy, 12, and Peter, 36, live as one big happy family.
People might think it’s weird but I love both men and couldn’t choose between them,” says Maria, a ­housing liaison officer.

“When I left Paul there was a huge hole in my life. But the thought of never seeing Peter again was heartbreaking. So living with both men is the only way.”

Incredibly, the men agree. Paul, a railway assessor, says: “Peter is a great guy. When Maria first had the affair with him I was just heartbroken. But as I got to know him, I realised we have so much in common. We both adore fishing, and he’s like a surrogate dad to the kids.”

Peter, a construction site manager, adds: “We all get on so well. It doesn’t feel as if I’m ­sharing Maria. There’s no jealousy ...it feels as if we area team.”

It was last year that they all moved in ­together after three years of ­Maria to-ing and fro-ing between her husband and lover.

Peter sleeps on the sofa while Paul has a room ­upstairs. Maria shares a bedroom with her eldest daughter.

She says: “The three of us never share a bed. Although I have a sexual relationship with each man, that side is kept very private. If Paul is out, then Peter and I might make love, and vice-versa. But both men turn a blind eye and we never discuss it with one another.”

Maria was 15 when she and Paul met at school. After dating for two years, she unexpectedly became pregnant. Paul proposed seven months into her term and a month later they ­married. Four years after the birth of Laura, Maria had their second daughter Amy. But in 2006 their marriage hit a rocky patch.

Maria says: “Paul was out of work for six months and it put a strain on our ­relationship. The stress led to less sex and we grew apart. Although we carried on with life – cooking, cleaning, looking after the child­ren – we’d lost our intimacy. The relationship was more brother and sister than a couple.”

Around the same time a new manager, Peter, started at Maria’s workplace.
“Someone introduced me to Peter and when we smiled at one another, I could feel the chemistry straight away,” she says. “Until that moment, I’d been happily married for 13 years to my childhood sweetheart and had never thought about being with another man.”

Peter, who was also married at the time, recalls the same instant attraction. “It was like a bolt from the blue... love at first sight,” he says.

Soon the pair were meeting secretly. “We’d meet at the local pub for lunch,” says Maria. “One day he put a hand on my leg and my whole body began trembling with desire. I knew it was wrong but soon we were sleeping together.”

Their affair carried on for a year before Paul stumbled on messages between them on Maria’s phone. She managed to convince him they were just friends. But a few months later her lover left his wife and moved from Luton, Beds, to be closer to Maria in Barking.

“I grew even closer to Peter,” says Maria. “Paul had to go away on business for a few weeks and so Peter took the children shopping, ­spoiling them rotten with gifts.”

But on Valentine’s Day in 2010, Maria says she could no longer cope with the secrecy. “I began to feel more and more that my future lay with Peter,” she says. “So I confessed my affair to Paul, and moved out to stay with Peter.”

Paul and the children were devastated. He says: “I was just shocked and heartbroken. I couldn’t believe Maria had left me.”

Over the next few months Paul and Maria took turns to have the children. “I felt bad about tearing the family apart,” says Maria. “So after work I’d go and clean and cook for Paul and the kids and then go home to Peter.”
Paul says: “While I was so upset, I decided to try to put the children first. It was going to be much better if we could all be mature adults and be amicable about it. I could see Peter was a decent guy. When the kids went to stay over I knew he was putting himself out to make sure they were happy. I’d go to pick them up and we got chatting.”

Over the next year their relationship became even more amicable. Maria says: “Rather than cook two separate dinners, it was easier to just do one and all sit down together. Paul and Peter got on so well they went on a fishing trip together. We even started going on days out and holidays together.

“It was strange but I noticed I felt at my happiest when we were all together. The children adored having both of them around too.”

Then in November 2012 the tenancy on Peter’s rented flat came to an end. He went to stay with a friend and Maria moved back to the family home. Maria says: “It was supposed to be a temporary arrangement but while I missed Peter terribly, it was fantastic to be back as a family.”

When Peter found another flat, Maria decided it was time to sit both men down and be honest with them. “I said I loved them both,” she says. “I said I couldn’t face living without either of them.”

To her delight, both men said they understood.

Peter says: “By now Paul and I had developed a huge respect for each other. We didn’t see one another as rivals for Maria’s affections. We were friends who got on well. At the same time I’d come to care so much for the children. It seemed natural to live together.”

Paul says: “Maria was and still is my soulmate.”

The “family” are now in the process of buying a larger house to accommodate them all.

Maria admits many friends and family find the arrangement difficult to understand.
Source and Pictures: http://couplesandco..co.uk/2013/03/nothing-new-under-sun-huh-meet-husband.html

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by greedie1(f): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
see enjoyment grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by stint(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
.a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by AK481(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
she loves paul bt left him wen he lost his job n refused giving him pomo.
ok,my analysis....
she loves paul bt peter is the cash cow.i thought it is only 9ja babes oo

4 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Debbielicious1(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Debbielicious1(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
They al need 2 go 4 brain check-up

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
Why not bring in another lady so it can be 2 ladies and 2 men, lets see how she understands too.

11 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by olapluto(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2013
AK 48: she loves paul bt left him wen he lost his job n refused giving him pomo.
ok,my analysis....
she loves paul bt peter is the cash cow.i thought it is only 9ja babes oo
My thoughts exactly. Peter is the jolly good fellow happy to ride on. But she's sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Tyra101101: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Hi! Please does anyone know of any good marriage counsellors in Lagos? I'm trying to get one for my parents. Please help!!! it's important!

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Kirinwa: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Crappy.Wouldn't agree to that for what it's worth.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by mysticgal(f): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2013
polyandry ha,but the men got no sense? and the woman....lets leave her story for anoda day.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Exponental(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Nkan mbe! .... Definitely not Nigeria, someone is gonna get 2 heaven very soon.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by chemashie(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2013
these guys are threading the high way to hell....this maria must be from Nigeria. oju lasan ko (No be ordinary eye again)

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Emoticon: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Why not bring in another lady so it can be 2 ladies and 2 men, lets see how she understands too.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2013
There must be something in her down below that's making the men stay.

4 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Ihe neme.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by UnknownMember: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Syenite(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2013
God Forbid! Cant imagine sharing my wife with another man!! angry
Paul(the real husband)is the greatest fool of the three.

6 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Gain gain for the woman, she dey enjoy 2 cocks 'legally'

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by afm4ever(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2013
hmm wonders shall never ease

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Is this some form of taboo on Nageo on dstv. Cant imaging sharing my honeypot with another consciously. I said consciously,cos most nigeria girl are guilty of this too.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by swtcharissa(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGER.....SEASON 1

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by musiwa19: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
sorry story, when security camera have been following around the city, you did not know your sorry blackass was been followed..

A woman can not have 2 husband. It is only a man that can have 2 wives.. according to the nigeria laws. i know that state sound funny. It is not been bias to women like some may say, but men meeting women is about population. not about sex.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by blackmale1: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Why not bring in another lady so it can be 2 ladies and 2 men, lets see how she understands too.
my thought immediately i read through the story.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by pekelepekele(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
What is happening here is that they are all Bisexuals ., When Paul met Peter his John Thomas couldn't let him control himself and that led to the three of them living together having each other anuses with the woman Kitty . If not how on earth is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by fpeter(f): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
hi, such people are difficult to come across in this part of the world. consider a highly placed spiritual head, preferably a successfully married clergy man.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by osifred(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Sign of end time
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Blackgold09(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2013
gree-die:
see enjoyment grin grin grin
wat is d enjoyment in it? Dat means u can do it 2?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Abujafood: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2013
So she's in love with Peter and Paul what a co-incidence!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by fm7070: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
One will soon kill another, mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by SlyIg(f): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2013
Wia dem picture!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.