Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (28675 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Warlord3000(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmm... Abeg... If the woman carry belle again..

Who go come be the father ooo?...

Two black birds indeed..

May God save us from Peter and Paul drama oo smiley
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Ferdinandu(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2013
people always try to tell other people how to live their life when their own is in shambles.The obvious thing in this situation is that the parties involved are all happy with the arrangement so what is the beef.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Toluth(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2013
Ara meriri, mo rori olongbo late!!!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by brosdoncome(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2013
The Okoye brodas in d news......not again sad
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by chessguru1(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
I dey hear peter and paul, the first tin wey enta my head na p square sharing one baby tongue
But seriously sha, these white guys are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ crazy. No more need 2 rob peter 2 pay paul grin peter and paul can J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ share the woman equally.
But wait oo. This woman greedy ghan!! undecided
I wonder whether they use a timetable in servicing the lady grin

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2013
stint: .a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .

It's called polyandry;a common culture in India.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by stgift: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2013
what is this really teaching us....omg whats his wol turning into?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2013
musiwa19: sorry story, when security camera have been following around the city, you did not know your sorry blackass was been followed..

A woman can not have 2 husband. It is only a man that can have 2 wives.. according to the nigeria laws. i know that state sound funny. It is not been bias to women like some may say, but men meeting women is about population. not about sex.
shut the F*** up.I bet if it was a man with five women,it'd be ok by u guys.my thought?what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2013
It's a common practice in the western world...it's called menage a trois, if I'm right.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2013
uupgrade: C as guys get matured sence the undastand d woman becuz lov just b lik madnes.. If na guy say him lov 2 woman chai. D oda 1 go hala. Honey u are bringing no 1 into dis huz lik sey na she get am.
wud u use you dis as justificatiøn for the lady's abnormal action
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by ugotuf(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
ONE OF THE MEN WILL SOON KILL THE OTHER.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by obowunmi(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
very lovely.... only problem is that I don't like to share.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Katier00(f): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2013
osifred: Sign of end time
. End time ? Abeg i admire d womam no be small
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Demainman1: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2013
Very soon her daughters go join in the action. Peter will gladly oblige trust me! He has everything to gain. Mama kongo, Roof over his head, and the propspect of daughters kongo too.

Paul go soon commit murder. I can bet that he will not be happy when he finds out that peter has started sleeping with his daughters too!

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by AmmyMummy(f): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
De two guys must be a gay

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by greedie1(f): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Blackgold09: wat is d enjoyment in it? Dat means u can do it 2?
did i say dat?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Peter and Paul dem be one no be two
give dem a jump, with your busy-body eh!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Balad: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by wazobiaforu(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2013
Polyhandry ...peter and paul, inshort Psquare

Thank God the headline was not :

*Psquare sleeping with one woman
*psquare share same woman
*psquare agree to share Peter's wife
grin grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by onnairaland(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Soon we will hear of d death of one d men......accident........suicide. Actually, MURDER by either of dem. wink

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
GAYS!! grin

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by onnairaland(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2013
marvel5star: It's a common practice in the western world...it's called menage a trois, if I'm right.

No, its called open marriage.
grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Emoticon: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Katier00 :
. End time ? Abeg i admire d womam no be small
Admire? Y not do d same?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by http(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2013
This is the Story of P-Square... Paul and Peter.grin grin grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by haruna1970(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
It's not new. It's called polyandry. It's the opposite of polygamy. Lol.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Spiffyaidee(f): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
freecocoa: There must be something in her down below that's making the men stay.

[img]
freecocoa: There must be something in her down below that's making the men stay.

[/img]

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by odgaso: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Why not bring in another lady so it can be 2 ladies and 2 men, lets see how she understands too.
Abi

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Sweetapple007(f): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
That woman is too much , that is how it ought to be, a woman toying wit men.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=jammyng]Gain gain for the woman, she dey enjoy 2 cocks 'legally'

Hmmmm, Paul and Peter,s cock. UK's P'Square
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by goshen26: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
nawa o
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by oaroloye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
The purpose of these stories is to introduce perversion into society, stage-by-stage:

In a word, knowing by the experience of many centuries that people live and are guided by ideas, that these ideas are imbibed
by people only by the aid of education provided with equal success for all ages of growth, but of course by varying methods,
we shall swallow up and confiscate to our own use the last scintilla of independence of thought, which we have for long past
been directing towards subjects and ideas useful for us.

The system of bridling thought is already at work in the so-called system of teaching by object lessons, the purpose of which is to
turn the goyim into unthinking submissive brutes waiting for things to be presented before their eyes in order to form an idea of them. . .

Do you get it now?

The woman is doing nothing extraordinary- such are called "SLUT."

This is not the sort of woman you want to be the mother of your children.

If she can have two consorts, why not a third? One who could infect her with AIDs and kill them all?

These things always start with one person. Someone does it first. Then fools without ideas of their own do it, because they heard of it, or saw it.

One of the selling-points in these perversions is that it reduces the number of offspring, and therefore the population,
and so it is "Very good for the Planet," because there are "too many Humans consuming the Earth's Resources."

When you start looking, you find this Agenda at work, practically everywhere.....

There was the time when these people would have been literally pilloried, and rotten vegetables and eggs thrown on them.
Now they are given international coverage!

I feel very sorry for our local people, who just laugh these stories off, without understanding the deeply important meanings!

In our immediate lifetimes, they will murder our people for not agreeing with them on these perversions of Nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.