Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC (15238 Views)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by teskyg: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
They are bunch of jokers.It took them two years to begin meeting,one year to agree on a name,One year to agree on a Logo and it may take them 4 years each to agree on a manifesto and Presidential Candidate.Election will have been won by PDP before they get their acts together.
Rather than settling down to strategise,the jump in a plane to go and mock the people of Borno and Yobe white their time wasting visit.

This maybe one of the tricks on PDP sleeves and they are already crying and rolling on the ground like a guy kicked on his balls.When the odds are down,the party will be in shambles.Buhari is dead for allowing himself to be rope into this charade.The same Shekaru that chased him put of ANPP is know an allay in APC.This is why Buhari remain perpetully inelectable.This is just the first salvo and they can't even stand the heat.When PDP uleached the Moles in APC on APC,they will have noting to him.The strategy on relying on propaganda is a first republic tactics.

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eziachi:
What are they suppose to do than to submit their application and then wait? If for some reason INEC then comes out and tell them, that they are not the only one with such name asking for registration, and the other party met their criterial first. I can see such a scenario happening.
They should have done so without brandishing their logo and making all sorts of noise with the new name. I even thought they had registered it already. They have to hold themselves responsible for this mess. They allowed the evil machinations of PDP to catch up with them. It could have been avoided.

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by badesco(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why is ACN & CPC afraid of another party with same acronyms after all INEC said anybody that met its constitutional provision would be registered. so rather than chasing shadows, they should perfect their papers and put it forward to INEC for scrutiny and possible approval.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by mosquitoNet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
anydek: It is good for APC, that PDP came up with this tactics to frustrate the merger, it will definitely give APC enough energy and time to come with something better than this.
they should change it to PPC (progressive people's congress).
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Eziachi: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gbawe:

Totally correct. From every single tread to the next, it is the same pathetic show of open bigotry and nauseating clannishness. The sad thing is that no one is even preventing them from fully pitching their tent with the PDP and working for the Party. Yet, all attention is focused on the APC because of the paralytic and myopic fear these bigots and losers entertain that a victory for the APC is a victory for Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis.

And Yorubas, especially in Nairaland are not helping matter either or may I say, they are rather fuelling that fear themselve. Just for an example-When it was mentioned that Rochas is with the emerging party and also went to Maiduguri, all of a sudden Yorubas in Nairaland start singing his praises, calling him the best governor in the East and the best thing since morning Glory bread.
Then,came last week, when it was speculated that they might pair him with Buhari's candidature, suddenly the same people start saying that the same Rochas of last week is not ready, not qualified, and questioning what what he has done with the same praising tongue?.
So they may well in the end turn APC into another June 12, which started with everybody but in the end becomes a purely Yoruba affair because most of them made it so. That is my fear for APC people.

5 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Eziachi: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
They should have done so without brandishing their logo and making all sorts of noise with the new name. I even thought they had registered it already. They have to hold themselves responsible for this mess. They allowed the evil machinations of PDP to catch up with them. It could have been avoided.
It's all about publicity and momentum. For the past four weeks or thereabout, everybody is talking about APC, as they say, no publicity is a bad publicity. I believe that is the objective and if they didn't act fast, PDP might throw someone in from the inside and mess it up, just like they did to APGA over the years of like NPN did in 1982 with PPA.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eziachi:
It's all about publicity and momentum. For the past four weeks or thereabout, everybody is talking about APC, as they say, no publicity is a bad publicity. I believe that is the objective and if they didn't act fast, PDP might throw someone in from the inside and mess it up, just like they did to APGA over the years of like NPN did in 1982 with PPA.

Your whinning is pathetic! You think the voting public will allign with that? SMH!
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by stineb1: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
What do they expect when MR.FIX is incharge?
I'm sure he has plan A to Z.
Looks like these APC guys are baby politicians o.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by olaayo105(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
the stategy dey make me dance azonto
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by ZUBY77(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

I disagree.

Politics is a strategy game. Preventing the juncture of your enemy is one of the strategies of the game. PDP has every right to legally frustrate the registration of APC, that is if they are even responsible for this. Next time when other parties contemplate a merger, they should understand the importance of getting all agreement and paper work done before going public.

But with so many loquacious characters and Lai(s) in the merging parties, such shoddy job is not unexpected. I expected them to waste more time whining and crying PDP instead of them to go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

Bunch of desperate ignorant people. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Beaf is back. We missed you
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by eldoradoxx: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
isuomo: But why will anyone want and pray for PDP to return in 2015? It is only in Nigeria a man with no electricity, good road, hospitals, job, proper roof over head,line up on election day and vote for the government that has failed in nearly 16 years to provide such basics. It is disheartening seeing guys argue for PDP on this forum just because GEJ is from their tribe or of the same religious inclination, all over the world parties retain power based on performance but sadly in Nigeria we are suckers for punishment and pain hence come 2015 people will come on this forum to argue that GEJ has tried blah blah!!! This really is a backward nation.
I will always repeat my question in this forum until someone with courage answers me! The question is that Nigeria being a federal structure where powers and responsibilities are share and all states earning hundreds of billion if not trillions for there own use as a state, why is PDP the party with only failed leadership? Why is nobody looking at states governed by opposition since 1999 and show us how different/ better are they from states overned by PDP. These states were at a time or stil governed by oposition, namely_ Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Kebbin Zamfara, Yobe, Borno,Nasarawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kwara, Kogi. Total of 21 of 36 states from 1999 til date were at a time or currently being governed by same opposition guys that formed APC to change Nigeria. The question is this, what radical change did they make or are currently making in these states as to justify the fact that only PDP has failed Nigeria. I need serious answers please.

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by OkparaIgbo: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ok let me get something right here..these guys wanted a merger party, discussed the name in their secret meeting and didn't go to register it but rather choose the part of propaganda until someone sharp went and did the registration.. and now these same guys are disturbing the air..Hahaha mehn look at gross misconduct from people who are hoping to lead us..God forbid.! undecided Mehn the guys threatening that egypt riots will be small, please can you bring it quick enough, I think it will be a perfect time for MASSOB and indeed the SE to get out of this useless marriage called nigeria..Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
eldoradoxx: I will always repeat my question in this forum until someone with courage answers me! The question is that Nigeria being a federal structure where powers and responsibilities are share and all states earning hundreds of billion if not trillions for there own use as a state, why is PDP the party with only failed leadership? Why is nobody looking at states governed by opposition since 1999 and show us how different/ better are they from states overned by PDP. These states were at a time or stil governed by oposition, namely_ Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Kebbin Zamfara, Yobe, Borno,Nasarawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kwara, Kogi. Total of 21 of 36 states from 1999 til date were at a time or currently being governed by same opposition guys that formed APC to change Nigeria. The question is this, what radical change did they make or are currently making in these states as to justify the fact that only PDP has failed Nigeria. I need serious answers please.

Bros, the best governors since 1999 are PDP. Donald Duke, Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime are all PDP!

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
eldoradoxx: I will always repeat my question in this forum until someone with courage answers me! The question is that Nigeria being a federal structure where powers and responsibilities are share and all states earning hundreds of billion if not trillions for there own use as a state, why is PDP the party with only failed leadership? Why is nobody looking at states governed by opposition since 1999 and show us how different/ better are they from states overned by PDP. These states were at a time or stil governed by oposition, namely_ Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Edo, Anambra, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Kebbin Zamfara, Yobe, Borno,Nasarawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kwara, Kogi. Total of 21 of 36 states from 1999 til date were at a time or currently being governed by same opposition guys that formed APC to change Nigeria. The question is this, what radical change did they make or are currently making in these states as to justify the fact that only PDP has failed Nigeria. I need serious answers please.

Bros, the best governors since 1999 are PDP. Donald Duke, Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime are all PDP!
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Paulonminyi: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
“If INEC refuses to register the All Progressives Congress, APC, when all the legal requirements have been met, the protest in Tahrir Square in Egypt will be a child’s play compared to what we will do at the Eagle Square,”
Gbam.NIGERIAN expecialy PDP need iron hand. NO violence NO peace (facism). GEJ said no annesty 2 faceless Boko Haram,he cal dem ghost.Bt deir is full registration 2 unknowin sponsor of fake APC hmmm?
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by skyfall: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Win public sympathy ke? They are a laughing stock already, they have potrayed themselves as grossly incompetent. 2 steps backward!

PapaBrowne:

If you read the temperature even here on nairaland and other social media, there's no sympathy.

The question has been:: Why would you make all the noise without registering your name?? It just displays a misorder of priorities. And people are seeking leaders who are strong. The more the opposition keeps whinning, the weaker they keep looking. Humans are more attracted to strength than to weakness. Thats why in political rallies, crowds matter as they signal a show of strength.

I think you guys still don't get it. It's actually more straightforward to register a new party than a merger. The merging parties have notified INEC of their intended merger but they have to fulfill some conditions before the new party can be registered. It's not like registering an entirely new party. The good thing is that the new party will also have to fulfill some conditions too, so it won't be an easy ride. For APC, the worst-case scenario is that they'll lose the name and they can easily choose a different name for their merger. Nigerians are fed up with the PDP and even if a credible opposition party is called ZZZ, they'll support it.

A lot of people are just here running down APC so they can sound smart and in the usual Nigerian (& perpetually pessimistic) Mr Know-It-All style. Remember these APC guys are no kids and a lot of them are experienced intellectuals. Whoever decided to register the fake APC is obviously working with insiders in INEC and knows the loopholes in the system. But in my opinion PDP/Jonathan won't be so difficult to beat in an election. Their credentials are so glaring. This is what's bothering PDP. And this is not 2003 where you can easily write results of an election and present it to the public. 2015 will be a make-or-break year.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Paul onminyi:

“If INEC refuses to register the All Progressives Congress, APC, when all the legal requirements have been met, the protest in Tahrir Square in Egypt will be a child’s play compared to what we will do at the Eagle Square,”
Gbam.NIGERIAN expecialy PDP need iron hand. NO violence NO peace (facism). GEJ said no annesty 2 faceless Boko Haram,he cal dem ghost.Bt deir is full registration 2 unknowin sponsor of fake APC hmmm?

Shhhhhh! Stop making noise please. You are disturbing the peace with your meaningless rant. You think Egypt protest was a sectional or partisan protest? You are on your own. That is how you people went to hold owambe at ojota, when they sent only 4 soldiers out to warn you guys now, you people started weeping and lamenting from a distance. Stop making noise abeg!

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by thelastPope(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
skyfall:

Nigerians are fed up with the PDP and even if a credible opposition party is called ZZZ, they'll support it.

Why do you people always claim the opinions of some Yoruba or ACN/CPC people are the opinion of Nigerians?
You are either terribly naïve or being deceitful and either way, it does you no benefit.

skyfall:
A lot of people are just here running down APC so they can sound smart and in the usual Nigerian (& perpetually pessimistic) Mr Know-It-All style. Remember these APC guys are no kids and a lot of them are experienced intellectuals.

But they just failed politics 101. If your so called experienced intellectuals can't scale the basics, how will they compete in the big league?

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by ba7man(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Only time will tell. Its good as APC is facing these challenges b'cos that's what will make them sit-up and focus. Change is certain and the end of PDP's dominance will come. They have lost states and will loose more. GEJ might win 2015 but after that........
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by skyfall: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Why do you people always claim the opinions of some Yoruba or ACN/CPC people are the opinion of Nigerians?
You are either terribly naïve or being deceitful and either way, it does you no benefit.

But they just failed politics 101. If your so called experienced intellectuals can't scale the basics, how will they compete in the big league?

I believe in logic-based discussions. The moment you start saying Yoruba this, Ibo that, Hausa that, i see you as an ethnic bigot. Shame on you and there's no point discussing with people like you. I suggest that you find bigots like you to debate with.

I don't care whether our leader comes from a village in Oron or a hamlet in Bauchi. As of today, we're all Nigerians and all i care about are leaders who are after development and making life meaningful to the people. Good luck to you with your ethnic rabble rousing. Suffering knows no Hausa or Ijaw, all Nigerians are in this suffering together, in the midst of abundance, thanks to your PDP.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by porka: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Paul John: I think it's the weaker party that should be so desperate in using any trick available to challenge the bigger party. It seems it's the other way round, shameless PDP must so scared to have gone this far if true. While some Laptop crew members wanted us to believe PDP is at ease with the emergence of the merger cheesy
It's obvious PDP has only survived due to poor democracy being practiced in Nigeria before now. All in all, I wish the right person is eleccted irrespective of the party he or she is with.

That's pretty naive of you.

The big guys will never sit back and allow the weaklings thrive.

It's the animal kingdom my brother.

Try and register a cement company tomorrow and see how it works with the cement behemoths.

Or better still try and get a nuclear warhead like Iran and see how it goes with the SuperPowers.

BTW, Lai Mohammend didn't threaten anyone when they used their Lagos money power to decimate Afenifere to set-up a splinter group.

Neither did we hear of any impending Armageddon when AD was cannibalized to set-up their own AC(N).

Has anyone ever heard of sounding out an authority by propaganda of an intention to register a product even without/before filing a single paper?

That's funny.

Maybe they should just cool temper.

INEC will register APC, it's just this type of hyperactivity (reaction without substance) that PDP is looking for really.

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by ba7man(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
I can't predict the future or argue on what's to come as if i'm a god that sees it.....but i know one thing for sure. PDP is already threatned by APC....

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by porka: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
stine b: What do they expect when MR.FIX is incharge?
I'm sure he has plan A to Z.
Looks like these APC guys are baby politicians o.

My brother! See so much adrenalin o.

Dem dey invoke Tahir Square for ordinary party registration...

Seriously, these guys should be reminded that they've left their regions where this type of noise can be tolerated/overlooked.

This is national politics Mr. Lai Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by bandb: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
elNegro: True to type they are now blaming PDP for their carelessness. It is a straight up thing; I want to register a business name, what do I do? I go to CAC and do my findings quietly to know if my intended company name is available. I don't do that on the pages of national dailies. Another example, I want to register a domain name, I check with host and domain registrars if my intended domain name is available. INEC as a just arbiter cannot and is not meant to inform the Buhari/Tinubu APC about whoever is wanting to register a party. It is plain and simple they did not do their ground work well. Tells a lot about
porka:

That's pretty naive of you.

The big guys will never sit back and allow the weaklings thrive.

It's the animal kingdom my brother.

Try and register a cement company tomorrow and see how it works with the cement behemoths.

Or better still try and get a nuclear warhead like Iran and see how it goes with the SuperPowers.

BTW, Lai Mohammend didn't threaten anyone when they used their Lagos money power to decimate Afenifere to set-up a splinter group.

Neither did we hear of any impending Armageddon when AD was cannibalized to set-up their own AC(N).

Has anyone ever heard of sounding out an authority by propaganda of an intention to register a product even without/before filing a single paper?

That's funny.

Maybe they should just cool temper.

INEC will register APC, it's just this type of hyperactivity (reaction without substance) that PDP is looking for really.
the kind of people they have.

Politics is a game for smart and business minded people. This really shows that the fascilitators of APC are not seriouse minded . How could they only approach INEC weeks after their agreed name is in the public domain.

If it is truth that PDP is responsible for this confusion in the camp of APC , then this is about their best political blow .

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by OmoTier1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
The same way PDP was sent packing from SW and Edo State like magic, Jonathan will be surprise when the carpets underneath Him will begin to disappear come 2014. Mr Fix it knows the shadow of Oshiomhole is the beginning of wisdom. I am sure by the time He sees Oshiomhole on the ticket, He will advise the fisherman that time to relocate to Abidjan has come cool
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by nikky5(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
OBJ at work.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by gerald09(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2013
For mess sake dis is PDP all d way, half the world dat actually gives a crap about Nigeria knows about the newly formed party APC, so for some oda group which has no sponsors to appear from nowhere n say dey want d acronym is just d oldest trick in d book. Its shows some1 out there is actually doin sometin ryt APC shuld go ahead wif dere plans una dey give PDP sleepless nyt n if dis is d cheap ways dey want to fight back den u guess hav no problem
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by PapaBrowne(m): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1: The same way PDP was sent packing from SW and Edo State like magic, Jonathan will be surprise when the carpets underneath Him will begin to disappear come 2014. Mr Fix it knows the shadow of Oshiomhole is the beginning of wisdom. I am sure by the time He sees Oshiomhole on the ticket, He will advise the fisherman that time to relocate to Abidjan has come cool

If Oshiomole is atop the ticket, then fine. Or if he is paired with another fine gentleman from any part of the country, good too. But anything that puts him on the same ticket with Buhari . . . . .we no go gree for Benin
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by anonimi: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Eziachi:
What are they suppose to do than to submit their application and then wait? If for some reason INEC then comes out and tell them, that they are not the only one with such name asking for registration, and the other party met their criterial first. I can see such a scenario happening.

Where did you read that the amateur noise-making poliTRICKians in APC submitted their application to INEC
In your dreams?
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by anonimi: 2:46am On Mar 12, 2013
skyfall:

I think you guys still don't get it. It's actually more straightforward to register a new party than a merger. [size=13pt]The merging parties have notified INEC of their intended merger[/size] but they have to fulfill some conditions before the new party can be registered. It's not like registering an entirely new party. The good thing is that the new party will also have to fulfill some conditions too, so it won't be an easy ride. For APC, the worst-case scenario is that they'll lose the name and they can easily choose a different name for their merger. Nigerians are fed up with the PDP and even if a credible opposition party is called ZZZ, they'll support it.

Are you by any chance Mr. Lie Muhammed or a close relation of his as in lying runs in the family?
Where did you read that that APC has FORMALLY notified INEC of their INTENTION to merge
Even the ePropaganda people of ACN have confirmed as much that they did not file any paper with INEC but expected that INEC took note of the noise they were making on pages of newspaper etc. Na so the law tok sey make dem dey do am?

BTW, Nigerians are fed up with ALL the parties; PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA, unregistered & un-notified APC etc and are slowly realising that they are all six & half a dozen hence the need for more people to get involved at the political party level for change rather than leave it to "professional" politicians.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Blueboy0402: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Inasmuch as I dislike PDP, I've discovered that they are not toddlers in the game of politics. They lie, deceive, strategize, coarse, cheat, bamboozoo, steal and perform wuruwuru/abracadabra all because thet want to hold on to power. Only God knows where they learnt their political gerrymandering. Please anyone who care should help me tell those boys in APC with a legendry penchant for crying on the pages of newspaper, e-propaganda and known for setting the cart before the horse that politics is for men and that politicians that strategize and think out-of-the-box win election before election day because they know power is not given freely. This shows that APC is bereft of strategic thinkers (due respect to Fashola and Oshiomole). As of now it is PDP 1 : APC 0. I dey laff ooooo.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Generation Stagnant At 1716MW, 12 Power Plants At OMW / Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.