Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC (15219 Views)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by skyfall: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2013
anonimi:

Are you by any chance Mr. Lie Muhammed or a close relation of his as in lying runs in the family?
Where did you read that that APC has FORMALLY notified INEC of their INTENTION to merge
Even the ePropaganda people of ACN have confirmed as much that they did not file any paper with INEC but expected that INEC took note of the noise they were making on pages of newspaper etc. Na so the law tok sey make dem dey do am?

BTW, Nigerians are fed up with ALL the parties; PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA, unregistered & un-notified APC etc and are slowly realising that they are all six & half a dozen hence the need for more people to get involved at the political party level for change rather than leave it to "professional" politicians.

Ol boy stick to the argument and never you low-life mention my family again. Your family obviously means nothing to you. F00l!

"The legacy parties in the APC announced their plans for merger on February 6, 2013 and forwarded a formal letter to INEC to that effect on March 6."
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2013
TechRev: Blame everything on PDP. Some are undisputed number one on blames.
If actually the story is true (that PDP is sponsoring registration of another APC), then this shows these APC guys are just learners. Is it now a crime to register a party?? If you conceive an acronym and i conceive same, the law recognizes whoever registers it first.

Stop crying foul and blame before the match. Get busy working already.

You are Evil amd a Fraud.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2013
PointB: lol.

All Progressive Congress, a party on paper! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na wa oo. How can a party which cannot get something as simple as registration right, be trusted with a local government, least of all a state. I laugh like Obj.

The APC has no fault here.There was never a party called APC before now.The PDP "sponsored" this new APC to seek registration a few days ago to frustrate the Mega Party.And you know this being a paid PDP agent.

Its a pity, your parents should have at least borrowed or stolen a condom that night since they could not afford one.You're such a waste of space.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2013
PointB:

I disagree.

Politics is a strategy game. Preventing the juncture of your enemy is one of the strategies of the game. PDP has every right to legally frustrate the registration of APC, that is if they are even responsible for this. Next time when other parties contemplate a merger, they should understand the importance of getting all agreement and paper work done before going public.

But with so many loquacious characters and Lai(s) in the merging parties, such shoddy job is not unexpected. I expected them to waste more time whining and crying PDP instead of them to go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

Bunch of desperate ignorant people. grin grin cheesy cheesy

I pity those finger.Imagine liking yourself with your other monikers.Mr Beefinsincere weldone.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Sobams07: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Person no summit assignment say dem copy am how teacher no know Apc abi Acp go register b4 u come dey blame anoda person 4 ur laziness,carelessness,slowness n if true self say na Pdp dey do dat tin dat 1 show say dem get sense pass una b dat
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Kamanda:

You are Evil amd a Fraud.

Keep whining,we will see how many votes it will get you and your lazy,incompetent,unstrategic and unserious noise-making political idols
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by IBnatty(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2013
How come no one has never thought of this APC(d other guys, not d merger) registration as a decoy by Tinubu/Buhari & co to checkmate sabotage by their opponents against the merger while they bid their time & trash out modalities & all.
What I am mean is this, fearing that PDP might do the 'known', Tinubu & co sent some of 'their' people to ginger a registration of a party wit the acronym APC, they wil go to the media & cry foul. This move wil earn public sympathy for them & ofcourse a bad name for the PDP. Above all the ultimate goal - PDP wil be handicapped in engineering or influencing a formation of a party with the acronym APC since something like that is already in the horizon by people not in their (PDP) ranks.
When they are done with sorting out issues like Logo etc at their own pace (becoz obviously they dont wana rush the merger so as to avoid friction in the near future), the other APC guys will stop their ginger and withdraw and the merger gets registered.
These ACN/CPC are smart after all. Dont take them for a ride.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by farem: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2013
It is shameful for coalition of INEC & PDP to have received/registered a fake APC without Nigerians knowing who they are and when they started. THIS WILL GIVE MORE CREDENCE & SYMPATHY TO OPPOSITION COALITION. It also confirmed that PDP is jittery and imploding very fast. INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION my foot!
Welcome new coalition of inec, pdp, police.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by porka: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
skyfall:

Ol boy stick to the argument and never you low-life mention my family again. Your family obviously means nothing to you. F00l!

"The legacy parties in the APC announced their plans for merger on February 6, 2013 and forwarded a formal letter to INEC to that effect on March 6."

Did they also ask INEC to reserve APC for them?

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by porka: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2013
IBnatty: How come no one has never thought of this APC(d other guys, not d merger) registration as a decoy by Tinubu/Buhari & co to checkmate sabotage by their opponents against the merger while they bid their time & trash out modalities & all.
What I am mean is this, fearing that PDP might do the 'known', Tinubu & co sent some of 'their' people to ginger a registration of a party wit the acronym APC, they wil go to the media & cry foul. This move wil earn public sympathy for them & ofcourse a bad name for the PDP. Above all the ultimate goal - PDP wil be handicapped in engineering or influencing a formation of a party with the acronym APC since something like that is already in the horizon by people not in their (PDP) ranks.
When they are done with sorting out issues like Logo etc at their own pace (becoz obviously they dont wana rush the merger so as to avoid friction in the near future), the other APC guys will stop their ginger and withdraw and the merger gets registered.
These ACN/CPC are smart after all. Dont take them for a ride.

It's also a possibility.

But it's also portraying them as baby politicians which seems to be the dominant perception right now.

Believe you me, babies cannot be trusted with power, people want MEN.

Seems the strategy is counterproductive after-all.

Immaturity is not a virtue in politics.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by ddeola: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2013
Everybody knows this PDP lacks credibility and they feel threatened because they know they have failed. The best option they have now is to frustrate the opposition through every possible means

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Anextin(f): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2013
PointB:

I disagree.

Politics is a strategy game. Preventing the juncture of your enemy is one of the strategies of the game. PDP has every right to legally frustrate the registration of APC, that is if they are even responsible for this. Next time when other parties contemplate a merger, they should understand the importance of getting all agreement and paper work done before going public.

But with so many loquacious characters and Lai(s) in the merging parties, such shoddy job is not unexpected. I expected them to waste more time whining and crying PDP instead of them to go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

Bunch of desperate ignorant people. grin grin cheesy cheesy

i totally agree with you. PDP have every right to frustrate any party who is a threat to them, am sure if the Emerging APC sees any loophole in PDP they wont hesitate to use it. though i disagree calling them bunch of desperate ignorant people

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by skyfall: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2013
porka:

Did they also ask INEC to reserve APC for them?

No, you can't reserve a name with INEC. This is not like a domain name registration. What actually complicates it is the merger. You have to perfect the it first, i.e. cross out the all the items on the merger guidelines before applying for a registration.
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2013
@ All ACN and CPC nairalanders,
I suggest you guys forward your suggestions to Bourdillon as it appears there's paucity of ideas over there.So dont just post your thoughts here only wink wink

Meanwhile,PDP is quietly reaching out to all estranged and aggrieved party men,across the board,and the reconciliation process is in full swing.Very serious meetings are going on round the clock,but nobody is making noise about it

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
porka:

It's also a possibility.

But it's also portraying them as baby politicians which seems to be the dominant perception right now.

Believe you me, babies cannot be trusted with power, people want MEN.

Seems the strategy is counterproductive after-all.

Immaturity is not a virtue in politics.

True talk
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by autchkings: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sorry ooh! i don't belong to any party,Is there any better party? Weither PDP,ACN or what ever they call their name they are all wicked politician doing the same evil. Even ACN claiming the best party. what have they achived in their state the bad PDP have not do in their own state. After all ACN have been power in lagos for over 14yrs now i have not seen any thing new they have done. Even the best performing governor is not ACN governor. Why all this their noise every where. Nigerians should wise up, the problem of nigerians is not ACN OR PDP because there is no difference between the parties is just name that diffrentiate them. They are just wicked poltician. WISE UP WISE UP NIGERIANS!!!!!!!
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
autchkings: Sorry ooh! i don't belong to any party,Is there any better party? Weither PDP,ACN or what ever they call their name they are all wicked politician doing the same evil. Even ACN claiming the best party. what have they achived in their state the bad PDP have not do in their own state. After all ACN have been power in lagos for over 14yrs now i have not seen any thing new they have done. Even the best performing governor is not ACN governor. Why all this their noise every where. Nigerians should wise up, the problem of nigerians is not ACN OR PDP because there is no difference between the parties is just name that diffrentiate them. They are just wicked poltician. WISE UP WISE UP NIGERIANS!!!!!!!

Kindly explain how Nigerians should "WISE UP",or what they must do to "WISE UP"
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
They cant even register a political party,yet they want to rule Nigeria.
I laugh in APC

https://www.nairaland.com/1223154/pdp-mocks-apc-says-it
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Amodemaja: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2013
What is in a name? Rose by any name will still smell sweet. APC or whatever the acronym is does not really matters, rather, they should put their house in order and sit-up to face this monster of a PDP instead of struggling for an acronym. Even with same acronym are they going to have same logo? In my personal opinion I think logo surpasses acronym since we still have large population of Nigerian not learned, this group will find it easier to identify parties with their logos than the acronym. so let the opposition do that which is needful.QED
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by autchkings: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
I have not even seen any good performance from either ACN OR CPC governors. They only have loud mouth. They 'll only break nigerians heart the more if they happen to enter presidential sit which i know they never get there. I just hate them for their noise,is this same noise they took to Ondo state where they fall like over rip pawpaw. though i am not in support of PDP either. The problem of Nigeria is not party, these guy are just politcian ( self centred people)they are just after their personal interest. Note this, ACN, CPC OR APC will always do worst than PDP if given the opportunity. So Nigerians shine your eyes oh!!!!!
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by rasputinn(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
autchkings: I have not even seen any good performance from either ACN OR CPC governors. They only have loud mouth. They 'll only break nigerians heart the more if they happen to enter presidential sit which i know they never get there. I just hate them for their noise,is this same noise they took to Ondo state where they fall like over rip pawpaw. though i am not in support of PDP either. The problem of Nigeria is not party, these guy are just politcian ( self centred people)they are just after their personal interest. Note this, ACN, CPC OR APC will always do worst than PDP if given the opportunity. So Nigerians shine your eyes oh!!!!!

Intelligent observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals / Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.