Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC (15234 Views)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Confusion: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

I disagree.

Politics is a strategy game. Preventing the juncture of your enemy is one of the strategies of the game. PDP has every right to legally frustrate the registration of APC, that is if they are even responsible for this. Next time when other parties contemplate a merger, they should understand the importance of getting all agreement and paper work done before going public.

But with so many loquacious characters and Lai(s) in the merging parties, such shoddy job is not unexpected. I expected them to waste more time whining and crying PDP instead of them to go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

Bunch of desperate ignorant people. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thanks for using the word Strategy
one of the issues i have with african and mideast is that we think first with our emotions instead of sitting down and strategically look at all the cards you have at hand.
until we understand what it means to play chess in the real world we will never come close to the Western guys, because it has been proven that money nor reasouces rule the world but ideas and deep thinkers

Please in as much as i dont like PDP, they have proven to be close to playing the white man game.
they white man do nt blame others for the misfortune like the african do.
Please this is not PDP nor INEC fault,

6 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Confusion: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

I disagree.

Politics is a strategy game. Preventing the juncture of your enemy is one of the strategies of the game. PDP has every right to legally frustrate the registration of APC, that is if they are even responsible for this. Next time when other parties contemplate a merger, they should understand the importance of getting all agreement and paper work done before going public.

But with so many loquacious characters and Lai(s) in the merging parties, such shoddy job is not unexpected. I expected them to waste more time whining and crying PDP instead of them to go back to the drawing board and do things the right way.

Bunch of desperate ignorant people. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thanks for using the word Strategy
one of the issues i have with african and mideast is that we think first with our emotions instead of sitting down and strategically look at all the cards you have at hand.
until we understand what it means to play chess in the real world we will never come close to the Western guys, because it has been proven that money nor reasouces rule the world but ideas and deep thinkers

Please in as much as i dont like PDP, they have proven to be close to playing the white man game.
they white man do nt blame others for the misfortune like the african do.
Please this is not PDP nor INEC fault,
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Even the blind knows that this is the hand of PDP. nothing more, nothing else.

Even if APC ended up choosing another acronym, PDP and INEC would still come up with this same line.

God pass una!

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote
author=take dat]Who are the sponsors of the other APC? PDP ghosts! This
is nothing but an act of political desperation from a party that mouths
platitude about being the biggest political party in Africa, yet its
panicky over the rising profile of the coalition party and has resorted
to aggressive underhand measure to stymie it. There is nothing
sacrosanct about the name/acronym APC, what matters the most are the
political participants in the merger and what they have to offer to
Nigerians. The movers of the party are savvy enough politically to have a
plan B,C and even D. GMB who said earlier that PDP is in cahoots with
INEC was right on point!

Though, I am 100% sure that INEC won't have a choice but to register
APC(the coalition party) since the other "abracadabra" APC is yet to
meet the requirement for registration, and going by the threat of the
coalition parties! PDP's politics of intimidation, wuruwuru and
harassment won't stop the emergence of a suitable opposition to it!
[/quote]

It surprises me how people like u say things that can hadly be substantiated. And this is one reason why the opposition in Nigeria cannot provide a quality platform for better leadership. U like them thrive on sentiment and peddle frivolity in the pretex of criticisms. How can u just conclude that INEC is working with PDP to register another party? And u forget that some zealous Nigerians can do this just to get attention. Wake up from ur childishness, please.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by PapaBrowne(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
anydek: It is good for APC, that PDP came up with this tactics to frustrate the merger, it will definitely give APC enough energy and time to come with something better than this.

No sir. If the apc couldn't protect something as simple as a party name, what kind of political strategy would they apply?

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by cheko(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
mr fix it a work!
no mind them.
God is the only one that fixes a bad nation and their leaders

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01: Even the blind knows that this is the hand of PDP. nothing more, nothing else.

Even if APC ended up choosing another acronym, PDP and INEC would still come up with this same line.

God pass una!

I pity u. Ur submission lacks vigour and credibility. U sound like a defeated foe. Dont just talk cos u have to say something. If u dont know the best way to fight ur battle, then keep ur mouth closed.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nwunuken(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
rasputinn: Instead of those clowns in the CPC and ACN (forget about Okorocha,he doesnt know what he is doing and will be thrown under the bus in due time) to do the important things such as nam,e registration with INEC,they were busy squabbling over whether to use the picture of a broom or that of a weeping Buhari as their logo.

OK na,let them dissipate their energy on logos,while the real politicians do what is right
nonsence

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by kennytidistar(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Paul John: I think it's the weaker party that should be so desperate in using any trick available to challenge the bigger party. It seems it's the other way round, shameless PDP must so scared to have gone this far if true. While some Laptop crew members wanted us to believe PDP is at ease with the emergence of the merger cheesy
It's obvious PDP has only survived due to poor democracy being practiced in Nigeria before now. All in all, I wish the right person is eleccted irrespective of the party he or she is with.

its not about been scared is about doing the right thing, who ever may be sponsoring such party should not be an issue, i was to register a private limited liability company which i had in mind since my school days, now that i'm set to get it register CAC claims that somebody already register with that name, i have to change it otherwise, should i now start a protest because somebody already registered a name i have in mind? Thats foolishness and indecision.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by gramci: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
omenka: Jega makes Abel Goubadia and Mourice Iwu look like saints.

The PDP is but a curse unto this once great nation. But out hopes of a better future has been rekindled by the emmergence of APC. No ammount of intimidation, blackmailing, and clandestine manouverings by the nest of killers is gonna put out the light of the rising star.

God bless Nigeria.

I take God beg you, don't blame Jega for the action of some disorganised mofos cheesy

People forget that winning election requires hard work and strategy. When they lose they cry foul play.

PDP(APC) 1 - 0 CPC and ACN(APC)

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Confusion: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
i am happy that things like this is happening because it a wake up call to every Nigerian to start thinking
Assumption they say is the mother of all mess-up, and we as nigerian like to assume and expect God to do the rest.
i know people inthe state that are paid just to think for multi national coy.
and we are here making noise and throwing money around.
for you info i dont like PDP but these marger guys are not impressing me with all the noise i hear

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by mrofficial2(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
PDP is swindling this nation.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by honeric01(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
kaorama:

I pity u. Ur submission lacks vigour and credibility. U sound like a defeated foe. Dont just talk cos u have to say something. If u dont know the best way to fight ur battle, then keep ur mouth closed.

Pity yourself because you need it more, unlike your likes that can't think for themselves, i am someone who knows how to recognize the hand of Jacob no matter how perfect you are in mimicking the voice of Esau.

When Nigerians start reasoning properly, then and then would we start moving forward. You think APC didn't check well enough before picking APC? only foolish people would think PDP has nothing to do with this new development.

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by gramci: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
There's nothing wrong with PDP trying to frustrate the merger, politics is not meant for dummies.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by sweetgala(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
take dat: Who are the sponsors of the other APC? PDP ghosts! This is nothing but an act of political desperation from a party that mouths platitude about being the biggest political party in Africa, yet its panicky over the rising profile of the coalition party and has resorted to aggressive underhand measure to stymie it. There is nothing sacrosanct about the name/acronym APC, what matters the most are the political participants in the merger and what they have to offer to Nigerians. The movers of the party are savvy enough politically to have a plan B,C and even D. GMB who said earlier that PDP is in cahoots with INEC was right on point!

Though, I am 100% sure that INEC won't have a choice but to register APC(the coalition party) since the other "abracadabra" APC is yet to meet the requirement for registration, and going by the threat of the coalition parties! PDP's politics of intimidation, wuruwuru and harassment won't stop the emergence of a suitable opposition to it!

It's the same bunch Bianca Ojukwu addressed recently, and we all know where bianca's allegiance lies.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by cowgurl: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
they are picking on their loopholes and they are here throwing tantrums. Are they, APC having problems merging? What is holding them back from registering their party? SMH!

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by GalaxyBlends(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
First to comment! Woow
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by takedat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Sorry Sir. It is not political desperation but Strategic Decimation!!
If the coalition is not smart enough to get something as simple as registering a name right, is it the task of dislodging a multi billion dollar party that would be easy?? This simply shows that while the coalition is shouting on the newspapers, other parties are strategising!

Whining is for girls. Strategy is for kings! Obama says this constantly: Power never lets!! You go after it. It would not come to you because you want it.
I pity the opposition. It's ranks are completely lacking in strategic thinkers but swelling with pathetic whinners! The only strategic one they have is the lion of Bourdillion. Fortunately or unfortunately, he has his own personal cards and would discard the coalition when it doesn't align with his own mathematics!
Well, the allegation that PDP is behind the other party isn't farfatched based on their antecedent. Accepted that it is all a strategy to weaken the other party, since politics aint a fair game. What some of us find amusing is PDP's earlier stance that they are not jittery only for them to resort to crude tactics.

The coalition did not err by picking a party name way before its registration. For those who are aware of the provisions in the electoral act for the merger of parties, he or she would know that it will take a long period of time before they can satisfy all the requirement for approval. The little progress the party have made is because they have a name attached to it, no one would have taken them seriously especially the naysayers and armschair critics if they hadn't come up with a name.

The other party is also yet to be registered, and there is nothing to convince one that they have nearly fulfilled all the conditions. There is still an opening for the coalition APC, and if not, they will always have a plan B.

4 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by kkkp: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Act 1 scene 1....PDP 1 0 APC

3 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mr. Garri:
When I heard PDP had merged with INEC I thought it was a joke...

angry

grin grin
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by BBPREYEgarri: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
GEJ for 2019
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by silica(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
this is Politics and Politics is a game. the earlier these CPC and ACN clowns get down to business and stop making noise, the better for them. in a game of football,it is silly to cry that another team has bought the player you were eyeing. if they had use their head instead of their empty mouths, they would have kept their name and logo secret until they have agreed and were ready to submit their papers to INEC for registration. legally speaking, if PDP is behind the new party, its simply a smart move and nothing illegal about it. ACN/CPC should try and outsmart them if they want to be taken seriously. but if they keep acting like kids, crying foul when a rats crosses the road, then am afraid am not interested in such boy scout organisation and they should forget my vote. i want a matured opposition not a bunch of disheveled and failed politicians using the general discontent with the state of affairs for personal gains.

4 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
When did the PDP's version of APC register with INEC

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by anonimi: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
take dat: they are not bothered if we truly run a true democracy or not. To them PDP's do or die and wuruwuru politics is fair!

And you want us to believe ACN and their strange bed fellows in CPC are paragons of exemplary democracy, right
Tell that to the voters in Lagos state LG elections run by LASIEC that performed [b]worstest rigging and arbitrary allocation of votes than INEC.
PROPAGANDA EXEMPLARY!!!

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by oloriooko(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
so if someone else comes up with an acronym similar to yours, so all you will do is to sit on the floor and start mopping and crying that someone stole your name? what a bunch of slow-thinkers these guys are.
has acronyms finished on planet earth? then look for another one and get busy

lets see how far pdp can keep registering parties with names you want to come up with undecided
Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by instaforexngr(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
The PDP is trying to throw spanner in the works of APC.
Its clear they are afraid of the emergence of the APC.

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by Obiagu1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
dayokanu: When did the PDP's version of APC register with INEC

Coconut head, everything must be PDP.
I've always said that most Nigerians with loud mouth are dumb.

Don't you think a smart guy out there is trying to get paid?

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by instaforexngr(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
shiftbutton: PDP 1 - 0 APC.

Next Leg please
Nope
PDP 1 vs APC 1

Have you forgotten that it was APC leading before with their audacious visit to the grief stricken people of Borno state.
Something the PDP and President Jonathan has failed to do since election victory

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by anonimi: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
dayokanu: When did the PDP's version of APC register with INEC

Kindly indicate where the INEC stated that it has registered any APC
Abi dem still dey for sleep time for where you bin type the above?

2 Likes

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by NeoXVI: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
APC should stop crying foul and quickly conclude their registration. Besides, there is nothing sacrosanct in a name. If someone else takes it, look for another name and quickly register it. It's not the container that matters, it's the content. That said, I doubt the phantom APC will even meet the conditions set out, since the are faceless.

If PDP is behind it, as I suspect they are, there is nothing evil in it. It's all politics. Over in the USA, it happens with website addresses. If you publicly come up with an organization before securing a domain name, your opponent will get it to make life difficult for you and cut off easy access to your website. It may not be right, but it isn't evil. Welcome to politics

Bottomline, APC should quit bawling and wasting weeks on party logo, and conclude their merger quickly.

1 Like

Re: ACN & CPC Accuse PDP of floating Another APC by anonimi: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
instaforex ngr: The PDP is trying to throw spanner in the works of APC.
Its clear they are afraid of the emergence of the APC.

All this labelling of PDP for the unfolding woes of the yet-to-be registered APC that has not even FORMALLY NOTIFIED INEC of its intentions to merge reminds me of Abacha who was always seeing NADECO in every bad thing happening then. Although we were later to find out that the goggled one was behind all the bombs going off even against Marwa, his Lagos MILAD military administrator.
It is not impossible that APC people are behind this brouhaha itself.

Shameless PROPAGANDA poliTRICKians!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.