Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? (2971 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2013
I'm confused these days cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can meet a gurl dis moment n d next ur both in bed and after d ordeal she systematically asks for money for hair, nail, or an expensive cab. Abeg is dis girl an ashewo? If not what is she? I meet a lot of such girls and I can't b convinced I haven't slept with sluts!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by KINGwax(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Prostitution is a profession anyone can decide to take to, and those who do it get laid for money. Point blank like dt. No come back!!!

But a lotta girls go into relationship jes to get financial gain. Well, those types are also prostitutes. They are jes not brave enuff to stand on the street and scout for customers, so, they're using another way out!!!

U feel me, dude
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by sidvinci(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bros the difference between ashawo and your babe is that name. Ashawo seems to be cheaper these day cos the rate by which girls demand for money these dey tire me.
Your babe demand money pass ashawo.
My generalization is that every girl na ashawo. But ashawo with level

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by sunnyt1(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2013
Gals dnt deserve 2 be viewed dis way, its unfair.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by fubbyy(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2013
KINGwax: Prostitution is a profession anyone can decide to take to, and those who do it get laid for money. Point blank like dt. No come back!!!

But a lotta girls go into relationship jes to get financial gain. Well, those types are also prostitutes. They are jes not brave enuff to stand on the street and scout for customers, so, they're using another way out!!!

U feel me, dude
true talk
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by pheyikemi: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2013
The definition of a prostitute is a male / female dat indulge in sleeping around/ sleeping with other pple for money/ materials/ pleasure etc. Frankly speaking, prostitution is nt applicable to only d female species but also d male species.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by pheyikemi: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2013
miccodb: I'm confused these days cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can meet a gurl dis moment n d next ur both in bed and after d ordeal she systematically asks for money for hair, nail, or an expensive cab. Abeg is dis girl an ashewo? If not what is she? I meet a lot of such girls and I can't b convinced I haven't slept with sluts!
grin then if u've slept wt sluts, u r best referred to as a male slut. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by segzicres(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Lol. I swear! Most girls now are prostitutes with style
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Sariba(f): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Everytime I come to Naija I am surprised to see how many prostitutes there are!!!! A lot of girls are sooooo cheap!!!! I seriously pitty them.... what happened with their self-esteem?
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by PastorOluT(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sariba: Everytime I
come to Naija I am surprised to see how many prostitutes there are!!!! A
lot of girls are sooooo cheap!!!! I seriously pitty them.... what
happened with their self-esteem?

Dont know what 2 think of ur post, bt seriously i'll want 2 believe there r more prostitutes where u r than naija:/

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
miccodb: I'm confused these days cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can meet a gurl dis moment n d next ur both in bed and after d ordeal she systematically asks for money for hair, nail, or an expensive cab. Abeg is dis girl an ashewo? If not what is she? I meet a lot of such girls and I can't b convinced I haven't slept with sluts!

bro, the problem is YOU!!!!!!! you see, you meet a girl, then the next minute you are banging the hell out of her, and after the ordeal, instead of throwing her aasss out of your house, you are playing bf/gf with that animal. who cares what this stranger wants?! after your ball sack has been emptied, get up, say "thank you" and then ask her to leave BEFORE she has the audacity to ask for anything valuable.........and if the sex was lame then you shouldnt even drive her home (tell her to hop on an okada).

the fact that you even care what these women want is the funny part of your post. whether ashewo, sluuts, prost.itute or even Cinderella, ONE THING is certain, as fast as she dived into your bed, is the same speed that she used in jumping into another guy's bed the day before, and the one before that etc
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by fubbyy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the problem is YOU!!!!!!! you see, you meet a girl, then the next minute you are banging the hell out of her, and after the ordeal, instead of throwing her aasss out of your house, you are playing bf/gf with that animal. who cares what this stranger wants?! after your ball sack has been emptied, get up, say "thank you" and then ask her to leave BEFORE she has the audacity to ask for anything valuable.........and if the sex was lame then you shouldnt even drive her home (tell her to hop on an okada).

the fact that you even care what these women want is the funny part of your post. whether ashewo, sluuts, prost.itute or even Cinderella, ONE THING is certain, as fast as she dived into your bed, is the same speed that she used in jumping into another guy's bed the day before, and the one before that etc
nice 1
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
pheyikemi: The definition of a prostitute is a male / female dat indulge in sleeping around/ sleeping with other pple for pleasure etc. Frankly speaking, prostitution is nt applicable to only d female species but also d male species.
Going by this definition your parents are prosti_tutes, except of course, they only had sex to produce children and nothing more. You need to think before writing shitz. Cheers.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by pheyikemi: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
fresh_dude: Going by this definition your parents are prosti_tutes, except of course, they only had sex to produce children and nothing more. You need to think before writing shitz. Cheers.
u r very si.lly 4saying dat, y r u sooo rude? If u joke wiv ur parents I donot joke wiv mine. If u could comprehend english well my definition did nt include married female/male. Even a daft person knws marriage does not equal to prostitution. Moreova my parents were married and are still married. My belief is : itz only in marriage sex is legal. So fink well b4 u talk abt oda pple's parent. Charity they say begins frm home, if u can talk abt oda pple's parent, I wonder hw u talk to ur parents @ home. Cheers!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Sariba(f): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Dont know what 2 think of ur post, bt seriously i'll want 2 believe there r more prostitutes where u r than naija:/

Well, where I live are quite a few prostitutes from Nigeria. But in fact I havent seen it the other way round! shocked
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Beaf1: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2013
pheyikemi: u r very si.lly 4saying dat, y r u sooo rude? If u joke wiv ur parents I donot joke wiv mine. If u could comprehend english well my definition did nt include married female/male. Even a daft person knws marriage does not equal to prostitution. Moreova my parents were married and are still married. My belief is : itz only in marriage sex is legal. So fink well b4 u talk abt oda pple's parent. Charity they say begins frm home, if u can talk abt oda pple's parent, I wonder hw u talk to ur parents @ home. Cheers!

^
You are right. The guy didnt pay attention to "sleeping around" mentioned in your post. But you mentioned only "pleasure" in your post. What about monetary or material gains? I guess definition of pro.stitution cannot be complete without mentioning those. Cheers
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2013

The girls are not a prostitutes just cheap girls who have no value for themselves you should not be so mad at them because you cheap too!!. Full blown prostitutes know better than to hop into a mans bed without negotiation they are not interested in convincing you of their goodness or unsluttyness and if you don't pay them, you know how ugly that gets.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by pheyikemi: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
pheyikemi: The definition of a prostitute is a male / female dat indulge in sleeping around/ sleeping with other pple for money/ materials/ pleasure etc. Frankly speaking, prostitution is nt applicable to only d female species but also d male species.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Kirinwa: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
pheyikemi: grin then if u've slept wt sluts, u r best referred to as a male slut. grin

YES.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by jmoore(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Prostitution : Offering sex for pay

It is done by a man or woman who offers sex for money.

There are many types of prostitution

1-Public limited prostitution: This is found in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, sugar mummy and sugar daddy relationship where one is paid for sex benefits

2-Public unlimited prostitution: These ones can be found hawking their bodies in the public with no restriction.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Any lady or guy that expects some form of payment or demands financial remuneration after the deed is done, is a prostitute !!!!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
To me, I would define a prostitutè as someone (Male or female) who engages in sèxual acts for monetary or material favor......e no pass that one
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by IZUKWU(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mynd_44: To me, I would define a prostitutè as someone (Male or female) who engages in sèxual acts for monetary or material favor......e no pass that one
GBAMB-)
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Popowaa: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
A prostitute is a girl/boy who sleeps with other the opposite or same sex for money and material things or even for pleasure.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by obowunmi(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Technically, no woman is a prostitute - they just exchange materialistic items for sex.

Many women, marry RICH men for wealth and financial stability (tiger woods and his ex-wife and the list is endless...). Would you consider this prostitution? or only talking about the sex for phone recharge card girls... Just because it leads to marriage, doesn't make the girl less of a prostitute.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2013
A "prostitution" definition arguably could include the expectations of the "service user" (in the case, the OP). Should his women be labelled as prostitutes when there was no prior-arrangement for payment of service before the sex occurred? With no arrangement, he would have every right to say "No, get your own damn hair", unless he wished to appease her for some personal reason. And at this point, we can see clearly that its just another example of a man who has lost his mind to lust.

Greedy, reckless, loose- yes. But I wouldn't go so far to call these gold digging women prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Flytefalls: A "prostitution" definition arguably could include the expectations of the "service user" (in the case, the OP). Should his women be labelled as prostitutes when there was no prior-arrangement for payment of service before the sex occurred? With no arrangement, he would have every right to say "No, get your own damn hair", unless he wished to appease her for some personal reason. And at this point, we can see clearly that its just another example of a man who has lost his mind to lust.

Greedy, reckless, loose- yes. But I wouldn't go so far to call these gold digging women prostitutes.

How about chics who solicit money from their bfs??

They kind of fit the definition as well, no??
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2013
shymexx:

How about chics who solicit money from their bfs??

They kind of fit the definition as well, no??
A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship will obviously include the exchange of money. Its expected.

But the extreme situations described by the OP imo shouldn't be prostitution because he hadn't promised to give her anything at any time. If the "prostitution" definition included the solid prior-arrangement of an exchange of goods/services, then it means a normal girlfriend or even gold digger would be exempt from the slanderous definition.

Its debatable... And definitely too late to proof read... grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Flytefalls:
A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship will obviously include the exchange of money. Its expected.

But the extreme situations described by the OP imo shouldn't be prostitution because he hadn't promised to give her anything at any time. If the "prostitution" definition included the solid prior-arrangement of an exchange of goods/services, then it means a normal girlfriend or even gold digger would be exempt from the slanderous definition.

Its debatable... And definitely too late to proof read... grin

Exchange of money might be expected, however, when it becomes what the relationship is built on - it becomes problematic... Personally, I think any relationship based on paying for "services" and demanding for financial help from your partner is more or less prostitution... Relationships should be about partnership and not financial payments of any kind, IMO...
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2013
shymexx:

Exchange of money might be expected, however, when it becomes what the relationship is built on - it becomes problematic... Personally, I think any relationship based on paying for "services" and demanding for financial help from your partner is more or less prostitution... Relationships should be about partnership and not financial payments of any kind, IMO...
But in essence, a partnership is a fusion of separates, however different or disjointed they may be. You and I are not in a position to tell Hugh Hefner that his wife is playing him for his cash and therefore is a prostitute. Surely he has figured that out himself but would not call his wife a prostitute. It is his choice to give her what she wants (which ain't his withered pecks).
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Flytefalls:
But in essence, a partnership is a fusion of separates, however different or disjointed they may be. You and I are not in a position to tell Hugh Hefner that his wife is playing him for his cash and therefore is a prostitute. Surely he has figured that out himself but would not call his wife a prostitute. It is his choice to give her what she wants (which ain't his withered pecks).

Referencing Hugh Hefner isn't the smartest thing to do in buttressing your point about the topic in discourse... The man is a pi.mp, for crying out loud... grin Heck, he pim.ps his "wives" out from time to time...

Any woman that solicits funds for "services" in a relationship is definitely a prostitute...
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 14, 2013
shymexx:

Referencing Hugh Hefner isn't the smartest thing to do in buttressing your point about the topic in discourse... The man is a pi.mp, for crying out loud... grin Heck, he pim.ps his "wives" out from time to time...

Any woman that solicits funds for "services" in a relationship is definitely a prostitute...
Fine, substitute him for... That guy who married Jade goody before she died lipsrsealed

I just think its silly to allow women to demand from men, get what they want, and be labelled as prostitutes. The men are involved in that ish. Grow a backbone and say HECK NAH! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? / Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? / Steps To Overcoming Low Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.