Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? (2978 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Yornandrew: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2013
A prostitute to me is a lady or female who offers sex for money to men as a profession. But many take a new live after they realise the evil associated with it
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Lookmanade(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pro in the institute of sexology. So, they get paid in what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
a *PERSON who uses their body to pleasure clients in exchange for goods.

*can be male or female
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Smh @ the hidden post.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Noun
A person, typically a woman, who engages in sex for payment.

Verb
Offer (someone, typically a woman) for sex for payment: "she never prostituted herself".
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Phew! I'm even more confused.
Flytefalls: A "prostitution" definition arguably could include the expectations of the "service user" (in the case, the OP). Should his women be labelled as prostitutes when there was no prior-arrangement for payment of service before the sex occurred? With no arrangement, he would have every right to say "No, get your own damn hair", unless he wished to appease her for some personal reason. And at this point, we can see clearly that its just another example of a man who has lost his mind to lust.

Greedy, reckless, loose- yes. But I wouldn't go so far to call these gold digging women prostitutes.
Lost my mind to lust? Not my fault the chase gets easier and the kill faster. Can a man say NO to freebies? grin
Sariba: Everytime I come to Naija I am surprised to see how many prostitutes there are!!!! A lot of girls are sooooo cheap!!!! I seriously pitty them.... what happened with their self-esteem?
Lots of gurls aren't so cheap its jus lots of guys out-smarting them.

But seriously ladies are getting too desperate and out of hand. Marriage no be do or die naa
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 16, 2013
miccodb: Phew! I'm even more confused.
Lost my mind to lust? Not my fault the chase gets easier and the kill faster. Can a man say NO to freebies? grin
Yes, sex is free, yet you insist on paying! Find your mind fast; you are the prey undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 16, 2013
undecidedA man or a woman that engages in pre-marital sex is a prostitute. :-XA man or a woman that engages in pre-marital sex is a prostitute.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by PreciousBro: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Check the meaning and educate your selves!!

http://m.dictionary.com/?&from=home
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
miccodb: I'm confused these days cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can meet a gurl dis moment n d next ur both in bed and after d ordeal she systematically asks for money for hair, nail, or an expensive cab. Abeg is dis girl an ashewo? If not what is she? I meet a lot of such girls and I can't b convinced I haven't slept with sluts!
yes she be ashawo but na the sophisticated one she be wey dem dey call corporate prostituition grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Onosy: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
it is simply defined as sex for money....with whomever or wherever so a married woman can prostitute with her husband, a lady can prostitute with her boyfriend or lover...etc
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
Yes, sex is free, yet you insist on paying! Find your mind fast; you are the prey undecided undecided

Oh so u think i pay? lol. 1ce im in and out; i scam.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by quality01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
A prostitute is anyone who sleeps wit more than one male/female.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2013
quality01: A prostitute is anyone who sleeps wit more than one male/female.
Huh!? Are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ sure about this? More dan 1 @ a time or more than 1 in a lifetime?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
That person that is a professional that is good at what he/she does and gets paid real money for it(can be male or female). But a harlot is she(note the gender) that flaunts what she has for sale and gets haggled down for it. A bitch is that which doesn't give a rat's arse who or what as long as their is money for the next meal on the table. You guys are getting it all wrong, sleeping around doesn't make you a prostitute. You just av too many boy/girl friends; you are a cheater.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2013
olusolami: That person that is a professional that is good at what he/she does and gets paid real money for it(can be male or female). But a harlot is she(note the gender) that flaunts what she has for sale and gets haggled down for it. A bitch is that which doesn't give a rat's arse who or what as long as their is money for the next meal on the table. You guys are getting it all wrong, sleeping around doesn't make you a prostitute. You just av too many boy/girl friends; you are a cheater.
Dis 1 na chambers defn. Prost 404.

Well done ma thanks for clarifying that I haven't been laying with prostitutes cheesy
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2013
miccodb:
Dis 1 na chambers defn. Prost 404.

Well done ma thanks for clarifying that I haven't been laying with prostitutes cheesy

smh, you have been sleeping with prostitutes
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
jmoore:

smh, you have been sleeping with prostitutes
No sir. Olusolami says so.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by sunnyt1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Anyone who have sex for money is called a prostitute, and the act is called prostitution
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Prostitute? by miccodb(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2013
sunny t: Anyone who have sex for money is called a prostitute, and the act is called prostitution
they wont ask u for cash o but they will say sweetheart my hair is rough or my phone is bad. so na prostitute?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Want In Bed But Never Say / What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? / Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.