Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher (9809 Views)

See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks / ***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
angry angry
Kirinwa:

Op won't see this advice but would rather prefer to shout,flog and punish a kid who is only responding to his puberty instinct.
I blame NYSC for posting everybody to school even those who have no business near there.
Better take the advice above and tell your sister to check her dressing or better still take my own advice and give it a shot.Stop pretending, she probably must have done worse. tongue
u don't av a point!wot do u av 2say bou d school gurls avin crush on male Teachers?mind u,if u av ever taught in a school,u wil knw dat greater % of schools don't allow indecent dressing!abeg,if u don't av anyfin reasonable 2say,gerrout nd stop quoting sum1 else's reasonable post!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Kirinwa: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
nikkypearl: angry angryu don't av a point!wot do u av 2say bou d school gurls avin crush on male Teachers?mind u,if u av ever taught in a school,u wil knw dat greater % of schools don't allow indecent dressing!abeg,if u don't av anyfin reasonable 2say,gerrout nd stop quoting sum1 else's reasonable post!

You be winch?You no dey sleep?Don't attack people's opinion.Stop abusing people up and down.You chop craze?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by olatunjin(m): 1:17am On Mar 16, 2013
Don't be insulted by the boy attitude is a normal thing and also a sign of Maturity but don't give him a chance just sat him down and advice him to face his study.Let him ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ dat you are too big for him to date and he should study well,tell him there fine girl in the university that when he gain adm he will see a lot.I have same experience why in secondary school I was even in Jss class then.It do happened just advice him.

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Galaxydon1(m): 2:45am On Mar 16, 2013
babe u are really pretty. I no blame the poor boy sha.

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 4:22am On Mar 16, 2013
angry[ angryquote author=Kirinwa]

You be winch?You no dey sleep?Don't attack people's opinion.Stop abusing people up and down.You chop sadcraze?[/quote]gurls are not smiling
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fubbyy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Poster pls how can I get that your profile pic, I like that concept, it says alot
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
fubbyy: Poster pls how can I get that your profile pic, I like that concept, it says alot
are u a photographer? grin
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fubbyy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
nikkypearl: are u a photographer? grin
my brother is an artist, I want him to paint something like that 4 me
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2013
fubbyy: my brother is an artist, I want him to paint something like that 4 me
click on d picture nd save directly 2yo fone.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
KINGwax: I fuckd one of ma students to stupor. Still fuckin her now. But occassionally ni o, no be every day.
Shebi I try?
big fool
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by brosdoncome(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
nikkypearl: angry angryu don't av a point!wot do u av 2say bou d school gurls avin crush on male Teachers?mind u,if u av ever taught in a school,u wil knw dat greater % of schools don't allow indecent dressing!abeg,if u don't av anyfin reasonable 2say,gerrout nd stop quoting sum1 else's reasonable post!

Lol!!! Need I say u r a lil bit temperamental? Babe calm down.....though I'm a batch B corp member posted to an all boys school, I would say its not right 4 corp members to stoop so low therefore degrading themselves to those sweat smelling male students and highly odourous underwear female students too....this is just my point.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fubbyy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
nikkypearl: click on d picture nd save directly 2yo fone.
it doesn't work
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fubbyy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
nikkypearl: click on d picture nd save directly 2yo fone.
it didn't work
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Dis same issue happen to me last year dec, we are still dating a girl of 15 yrs told me she had a serious crush on me, she can't do without seeing me for a day she wants to be my friend
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmmph!! That's reminds me,one year in retrospect,while servinq at ibadan(NYsc) since I thauqht the SS1 to SS3 health science and Bioloqy,almost all the qirls were beqqin to come wash my clothes,and they were eaqer to brinq me so may yam and most surprisinqly,there is one qirl same safiat,black and so naturally wow,she couldn't speak english and for her to come to me was a prob,how she qot my num,I wouldn't know,she called my line once and I was like hello"who's on the line"she kept blowinq in yoruba and I couldn't qet a firm qrip of anythimq she uttered apart from "month ni ife"and she was like shakinq"later in the class,she bouqht me sinqlet,boxers,brought me amala,like 3 tubers of yam,she deleqated her friends to brinq it to me since she was quite a shy type...mehn! She was darinq,but one day she came to my room around 8pm askinq me in their lanq,how can she wash my plates,she didn't know my room mates were all qirls and they beat her so well,askinq her never to come to this lodqe aqain......"On my Passinq out day" she wept damn so profusely just when our bus were about to leave their town"till now she still calls me"
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Cikoloko(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
am a movie director.....am very sure dis movie will sale
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fitzmayowa: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Cikoloko: am a movie director.....am very sure dis movie will sale
it will indeed SALE

2 Likes

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
fitzmayowa:
it will indeed SALE
end shall never wonder grin
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nobniger: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Things like that happens, becareful& move on or go ahead and----, not encouraging that.

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
nikkypearl:
Ha!
you're married?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by QuietHammer(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
nikkypearl:
thank u jare!I fink it happens in every school especially private schools!nd 1Foolish Exponential(who knws may b na expo u dey do 4ya secondary school b4 dem...)May I jus kip quite! is saying family curse!morafucker!help me warn him oo!b4 i cuss him real good oo!
Haba grin
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Cikoloko(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
fitzmayowa:

it will indeed SALE
grin grin grin grin ;De don te oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. / My Gf Has Cheated On Me / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.