Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher (9807 Views)

See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks / ***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
nikkypearl: buhahahahahaha!can u imagine u judgin me 4rm afar!harsh bawo?

judge u naaaa!!! But me can tell alot about a lady thru the way she speaks. And u my dear, is one of its kind, sexually aggresive and feigns it wink
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2013
In Primary 4 i had a terrible crush on my Class teacher, the lady fine die, and her desk faced my seat, i would stare at her pink and fluxom thighs for how long heaven knows, and then i would look into her eyes, once she saw me i would look away, she noticed, but never really understood what was going on, the reason being that i was kinda the brightest kid in promary four then, way ahead of the other kids in every primary four things, she liked me and whenever she had the chance she would hug me tight, and did she have a big rack!!! i always looked forward to her bear hugs because of the way that it made my heart beat and give my small pri**k an ireakction.... but anyways i have totally gotten over her, and now laughs at myself in retrospection.

#lovethosedays.

2 Likes

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by spyroxy1(m): 3:59am On Mar 13, 2013
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by spyroxy1(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2013
Ravenwolf: In Primary 4 i had a terrible crush on my Class teacher, the lady fine die, and her desk faced my seat, i would stare at her pink and fluxom thighs for how long heaven know, and then i would look into her eyes, once she saw me i would look away, she noticed, but never really understood what was going on, the reason being that i was kinda the brightest kid in promary four then, way ahead of the other kids in every primary four things, she liked me and whenever she had the chance she would hug me tight, and did she have a big rack!!! i always looked forward to her bear hugs because of the way that it made my heart beat and give my small pri**k an ireakction.... but anyways i have totally gotten over her, and now laughs at myself in retrospection.

#lovethosedays.

You are a mad cow cheesy
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2013
spyroxy1:

You are a mad cow cheesy

why you harsh na.... you no do worse?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by olumaxi(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2013
Ravenwolf: In Primary 4 i had a terrible crush on my Class teacher, the lady fine die, and her desk faced my seat, i would stare at her pink and fluxom thighs for how long heaven knows, and then i would look into her eyes, once she saw me i would look away, she noticed, but never really understood what was going on, the reason being that i was kinda the brightest kid in promary four then, way ahead of the other kids in every primary four things, she liked me and whenever she had the chance she would hug me tight, and did she have a big rack!!! i always looked forward to her bear hugs because of the way that it made my heart beat and give my small pri**k an ireakction.... but anyways i have totally gotten over her, and now laughs at myself in retrospection.

#lovethosedays.
lov dis
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Exponental(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: my post is not 4a daft fellow like u,it's obvious u are in yo late twenties!can't u read?my sis is a batch c corp member,like wise myself,I was posted 2d school!am nw a professional Architect!nd we sure av a lot of teachers nd students goin tru dis!u ad berra shut up yo mouth b4 I gv u yo size!
learn to read between lines, I stilll stand on my earlier comment. Do u call it a coincidence where students fall in love with their teachers n they are both bold to declare it. STOP TEACHING IN UR FAMILY, ELSE, U CONTINUE EXPERIENCING SAME.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Exponental:
learn to read between lines, I stilll stand on my earlier comment. Do u call it a coincidence where students fall in love with their teachers n they are both bold to declare it. STOP TEACHING IN UR FAMILY, ELSE, U CONTINUE EXPERIENCING SAME.
and I maintain d fact dat u gat yo brain under yo feet,nd it's obvious u are a secondary school failure!mumu!nd I understand d fact dat no body ever served der father land in yo entire family,dat is y u can't comprehend my post,is der any corp member being posted 2companies nowadays odr dan schools?dondu!!I knw say my post pain u wella,am sorry!I understand nd can feel yo pain dear!take heart nd kip mute b4 I find u yo size Fool!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by kay9(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Una too dey vex for dis country.

*eating my N20 groundnut*

2 Likes

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Rooneyboy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Madam poster @ u that beautiful

Pls do let me know ASAP cool
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by modextus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: and I maintain d fact dat u gat yo brain under yo feet,nd it's obvious u are a secondary school failure!mumu!nd I understand d fact dat no body ever served der father land in yo entire family,dat is y u can't comprehend my post,is der any corp member being posted 2companies nowadays odr dan schools?dondu!!I knw say my post pain u wella,am sorry!I understand nd can feel yo pain dear!take heart nd kip mute b4 I find u yo size Fool!
upper cut
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by ndeepurity(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: My sister came back from school yesterday and told me how one of the best student in her class came to meet her after the school hour and said'Aunty I am in love with you'I was short of words coz dat made me flash back to my service year in 2008 @Local Government school,Ohiana in okene,Kogi state.I was a class teacher in J.s.s 3A,and @ d same time I taught dem Introtech and Intergrated science.Stephen was an active member of my class,nd a very intelligent student too,but I did notice dat anytym am in the class,he kept looking @me 4rm head to toe!der was a tym he came to me,told me,'aunty you are so beautiful,I smiled nd sed thank u.I jus noticed dat he stopped coming 2school,I had 2collect his home address 4rm 1 of the student 2make sure all was well with him.when I finish my Youth service!!like seriously,I was dumbfounded!I felt like giving him a heavenly slap!I cudnt talk 2any1 coz I was ashamed of my self!I told my room mate,she said,'na overfine dey worry you'!since den I started wearing oversize gown to school!d buy did not do his junior waec den,and anytym I remember dis,I feel so sad!!pls what do you think my sister should do about this?coz children of nowadays are something else o!
thanks for dis thread, mine is da worst, am serving currently in Edo state, I was thinking am cursed cos about 6 little gals in my class ss1 act funny anytime I teach dem, I had 2 quit going to der class wen one approached me to tell me all da gossip dat goes on in da class.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
ndeepurity: thanks for dis thread, mine is da worst, am serving currently in Edo state, I was thinking am cursed cos about 6 little gals in my class ss1 act funny anytime I teach dem, I had 2 quit going to der class wen one approached me to tell me all da gossip dat goes on in da class.
thank u jare!I fink it happens in every school especially private schools!nd 1Foolish Exponential(who knws may b na expo u dey do 4ya secondary school b4 dem...)May I jus kip quite! is saying family curse!morafucker!help me warn him oo!b4 i cuss him real good oo!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: Madam poster @ u that beautiful

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
kay9: Una too dey vex for dis country.

*eating my N20 groundnut*
eat jare!one cannot come nd go nd kill himself away!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: Madam poster @ u that beautiful

ewwwwwwww are u d 1 on yo profile huh?sorry,I don't like comedians!!!*tongue out*
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by cassyrooy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
If dis is true then the roles of parents are changin. If my child(boy/gal) shud tell me his/she's inlove... Til dat tym

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
cassyrooy: If dis is true then the roles of parents are changin. If my child(boy/gal) shud tell me his/she's inlove... Til dat tym
am telling u!dey wil nevr mention it 2d parent o!lailai!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Exponental(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: and I maintain d fact dat u gat yo brain under yo feet,nd it's obvious u are a secondary school failure!mumu!nd I understand d fact dat no body ever served der father land in yo entire family,dat is y u can't comprehend my post,is der any corp member being posted 2companies nowadays odr dan schools?dondu!!I knw say my post pain u wella,am sorry!I understand nd can feel yo pain dear!take heart nd kip mute b4 I find u yo size Fool!

lol.........is nysc ur pride? Sorry, i served in a company, i didnt have ur experience. I deputized my boss (even as corp member), I had a free self cont apartment given by my boss. I used his car @ my disposal.....so, I dont feel ur pain.
Ok, tell ur sista 2 report to nysc secretariat, maybe she could be reposted.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Exponental:

lol.........is nysc ur pride? Sorry, i served in a company, i didnt have ur experience. I deputized my boss (even as corp member), I had a free self cont apartment given by my boss. I used his car @ my disposal.....so, I dont feel ur pain.
Ok, tell ur sista 2 report to nysc secretariat, maybe she could be reposted.
tnks,dat's a gud comment,btw,I withdraw giving u yo size!Lolz!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Exponental(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: tnks,dat's a gud comment,btw,I withdraw giving u yo size!Lolz!
wats my size? I dont know u in person, so why shld I react?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
I remember having a serious crush on my Igbo language teacer inn SS2. The babe resembled Cossy Orgiakor. And it wasn't only me o.

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nekaa(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
I had a super crush on ma primary four teacher, so ss2 even still try... Buh I didn't do anyfn crazy sha
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: My sister came back from school yesterday and told me how one of the best student in her class came to meet her after the school hour and said'Aunty I am in love with you'I was short of words coz dat made me flash back to my service year in 2008 @Local Government school,Ohiana in okene,Kogi state.I was a class teacher in J.s.s 3A,and @ d same time I taught dem Introtech and Intergrated science.Stephen was an active member of my class,nd a very intelligent student too,but I did notice dat anytym am in the class,he kept looking @me 4rm head to toe!der was a tym he came to me,told me,'aunty you are so beautiful,I smiled nd sed thank u.I jus noticed dat he stopped coming 2school,I had 2collect his home address 4rm 1 of the student 2make sure all was well with him.when I got 2his house d following day,I met with his mum,his mother told he hasn't been Talkin or eating well 4like 2weeks nw,I had 2take him out nd begged him 2tell my anything bothering him!to cut d whole story short,Stephen told me,I was driving him crazy,dat he can't cum back 2d school until I finish my Youth service!!like seriously,I was dumbfounded!I felt like giving him a heavenly slap!I cudnt talk 2any1 coz I was ashamed of my self!I told my room mate,she said,'na overfine dey worry you'!since den I started wearing oversize gown to school!d buy did not do his junior waec den,and anytym I remember dis,I feel so sad!!pls what do you think my sister should do about this?coz children of nowadays are something else o!

Do you want the truth?
Fine. When did being a good teacher got anything "funny" to do with a serious pupil's studies? Yes! Simply put: That boy is not serious. Sharey him and move on with your job as an examplary teacher (moreover, have you thought of the of the age difference between you both?). This is called infatuation. If you wont take this advice, then you can embrace yourself as a leader of tmorrow advocating for rompy activities between teachers and students as we see in some parts of the country today. My words to you: don't give the wild ideas in him a place at all. Do the right thing while you can now. Choke that stupid idea out. Don't give it any place whatsoever. Help your sister rightly and tomorrow, be glad you did, even before your children and grand children!!
Thanks.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by kay9(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^ U, my friend, have got SERIOUS issues.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by zangiff(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2013
what is happening with the children of nowadays. Infatuating a grown teacher with deadly curves. Pls i think its better she shout and behave harsh on that boy, then the fear may make him lose interest. Something is wrong? Over exposure to romantic movies

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2013
zangiff: what is happening with the children of nowadays. Infatuating a grown teacher with deadly curves. Pls i think its better she shout and behave harsh on that boy, then the fear may make him lose interest. Something is wrong? Over exposure to romantic movies
I fink u are right!

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
kay9: ^^ U, my friend, have got SERIOUS issues.

Okay.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by babsomotde(m): 4:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Love Mixed With Comedy....Laf
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fayowole1(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2013
I as an Educationanist, i did Psychology and read that emotion has diffrent stages, but d stages of most secondary school student(11-17) are base on appearance, so tel ur sis 2 check d way she dresses, when making use of demonstration method during teaching she should watch how she go about it
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Kirinwa: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2013
fayowole1: I as an Educationanist, i did Psychology and read that emotion has diffrent stages, but d stages of most secondary school student(11-17) are base on appearance, so tel ur sis 2 check d way she dresses, when making use of demonstration method during teaching she should watch how she go about it

Op won't see this advice but would rather prefer to shout,flog and punish a kid who is only responding to his puberty instinct.
I blame NYSC for posting everybody to school even those who have no business near there.
Better take the advice above and tell your sister to check her dressing or better still take my own advice and give it a shot.Stop pretending, she probably must have done worse. tongue
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by simdam500(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Buh mine was a turn around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Model Sparks Fury For Flashing Her Unclad Vagina At A Mosque / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? / My Gf Has Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.