Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? (8104 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Orikinla(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Òdé,, aka "Love Mugu": Dear Orikinla, My girlfriend has K legs or what we call knock knees in grammar.
Should I dump her?
But my buddies think she is sexy! (see attached photo) grin

Orikinla: Dear Òdé, were you blind or blindfolded before you asked her to be your girlfriend?
After you have chopped the yam and had your fill of her, you are now whining over her K legs? How old are you?

Òdé, aka "Love Mugu": I am 30 sir.

Orikinla: 30, but with the brain of a 10 year old. Òdé!
Don't ever post such nonsense here again and on the front page?

Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Thought some dudes said K-Legs b*chtes are sweet to phuck.
Op, can it be corrected via seeking medical attention?
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by greedie1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
i don't ve k-legs, i ve knock knees, sexy knock knees embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by eddy1977(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Thought some dudes said K-Legs b*chtes are sweet to phuck.
Op, can it be corrected via seeking medical attention?

Myth,Myth,Myth.
i had a cousin who had x legs as a child. They straightened up by themselves. Dont know how.

The human body comes with flaws and dents. We don't have to sideline people because of their infirmities. I

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by KINGwax(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
gree-die:
swt@, how are knock knees sexy Its jes a sister to k-legs. For ur sake, I hope it's a joke!
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by amygreat24(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nt again
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by greedie1(f): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
KINGwax: swt@, how are knock knees sexy Its jes a sister to k-legs. For ur sake, I hope it's a joke!
lol... wat if its not? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Idirabata: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
So it seems the problems of some guys now are legs. First it was yam-leg, now k-legs. I wonder which leg will be next.
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by tashanja(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
I hate K & X legs (knocked knees), they make girls look so ungamely as they walk. If ever you get to watch an elephant walking from behind, you'll see what I mean- oh gosh embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
And u are 30 undecided pls do u have the pooch hall legs urself? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by GraceBestowed(f): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
tashanja: I hate K & X legs (knocked knees), they make girls look so ungamely as they walk. If ever you get to watch an elephant walking from behind, you'll see what I mean oh gosh embarassed

LoooooooooooooooooooooL!!! God is, forever, watching you!
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
gree-die:
Please, can we meet so that I can confirm what you claim? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idirabata: So it seems the problems of some guys now are legs. First it was yam-leg, now k-legs. I wonder which leg will be next.

Bow legs? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/609181/date-marry-bow-legged-girl

Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
amygreat24: Nt again
It is a satire.
I am making fun of the Yam leg poster and other similar posts.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Orikinla(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
eddy1977:

Myth,Myth,Myth.
i had a cousin who had x legs as a child. They straightened up by themselves. Dont know how.

The human body comes with flaws and dents. We don't have to sideline people because of their infirmities. I

After all when you are banging a babe, her legs cannot block your thrusts. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by greedie1(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Orikinla:
Please, can we meet so that I can confirm what you claim? grin
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by KINGwax(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
gree-die:

lol... wat if its not? grin
then I'll start 'dis_imagining' how sexy u might be!
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by tashanja(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
GraceBestowed:

LoooooooooooooooooooooL!!! God is, forever, watching you!

Hope you don't also have those ugly legs, else God will be watching you too cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by GraceBestowed(f): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
tashanja:

Hope you don't also have those ugly legs, else God will be watching you too cheesy

We thank God for His goodness! (^_^)
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by MMM2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op
Give me d girl's fone let straight d leg up with my pe nis undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by Popowaa: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re k legged girls not fuckable?
Re: My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? by KINGwax(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Says hu?

(1) (Reply)

Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.