Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? (1272 Views)

Have You Given Up On Finding Love? Or Did You Eventually Find It? / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by swizzle(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
How did you think babies were made before you got to know how they were really made? I can't really remember at what point I knew that something had 2 be inserted somewhere but I tot the guy had to pee inside the lady! grin. I had a friend that thought if u prayed u got pregnant! shocked. So people what did u guys think before life took away all the innocence?
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by ovalrose(f): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2013
My mum used to say that she'd eaten a 'loaf of bread'.gringrin As we grew older,i and my siblings imagined that babies were buried under the bed in Daddy's and Mummy's room...so whenever we heard the noises coming 4rm there we'd look at one another and say 'they are looking for another baby....' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by InkedNerd(f): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2013
swizzle: How did you think babies were made before you got to know how they were really made? I can't really remember at what point I knew that something had 2 be inserted somewhere but I tot the guy had to pee inside the lady! grin. I had a friend that thought if u prayed u got pregnant! shocked. So people what did u guys think before life took away all the innocence?

Honestly, I don't know. I never really thought about it. To be honest when I was a kid, I actually used to think a woman could give birth to a child who was any age.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2013
Never thought about it, Never asked.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by ichidodo: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2013
I just thought they had a bad case of tummy-ache which resulted into a swollen tummy and voila!
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by UjSizzle(f): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2013
Not sure, certainly don't remember ever asking...but then I got to know what s.ex was at an early age(not what you think oo tongue), but i always thought my dad gave birth to me cos i was his complexion and mom had my lighter siblings.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by xynerise: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2013
I thought Fathers give birth to boys while mothers give birth to girls. grin. Then I was thinking for someone to deliver of a baby, you will have to tear her tummy and bring the baby out grin
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by vivianc(f): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2013
I thought every one had tiny babies in their stomach, the more u grow the baby becomes bigger. Big that ur normal stomach can no longer contain hence the protruding stomach.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by MrsChima(f): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2013
In the kitchen.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by xynerise: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
In the kitchen.
Like in the cooking pot? undecided
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by 190theclown: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Never thought of it

Was too busy thinking how 2get laid and how 2wear and use condoms
During my childhood
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by mideeniafe(f): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2013
I asked my mum (I think I was like 4 years old then) and she told me they were bought from the market. grin grin grin. And when I asked for the price I was bought, she just laughed and ignored me. Then I knew she was lying angry angry

I then went to ask my dad and he told me that when they needed a baby, he and my mum performed a baby making ritual and once God accepted the sacrifice, mummy became pregnant.

Although, I didn't understand how the ritual was done, I knew he was telling the truth. grin grin
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by 9jii(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2013
I was told that shaho(eagle) will bring my sis or bro after every 2 years. i swear update i love eagles.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
Like in the cooking pot? undecided

Yes yeye
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by swizzle(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
These replies are probably from ppl of my generation (80's babies and before) ask children of now nd they ll give u a tutorial on baby making l0l
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Canelle(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
from an airplane, my mom used to tell us every colour of each's airplane and there's 5 of us
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise: I thought Fathers give birth to boys while mothers give birth to girls. grin. Then I was thinking for someone to deliver of a baby, you will have to tear her tummy and bring the baby out grin
Mumu. grin

I had to pay for your adult education classes to rid you of this mentality. angry
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
?
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
seagulls used to come and drop free babies at your door grin grin
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Popowaa: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
I ve always knwn it was by sex.we use to play mummy and daddy when we were very young.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by xynerise: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2013
sexkillz: Mumu. grin

I had to pay for your adult education classes to rid you of this mentality. angry

Tozo
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by olumaxi(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2013
I already knw ao babies are made wen i was 1yr old
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Sijo01(f): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2013
I thought as a human being, the number of kids you will give birth to are already inside your tommy 'small like an ant' and as you grow, the babies inside grows along till it gets to a stage they start coming out one by one. embarassed
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Emmaesty(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mum told me dat babies came from heaven so i tot dat d babies will fall from heaven. I l8r saw a pregnant woman and concluded dat God kept babies inside women .
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by kay9(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Funny replies here... grin

I think i was about 7 when i figured it had something to do with dad and mum sleeping on the same bed... Prolly from stories of this girl or that girl ''sleeping with'' a boy and getting pregnant. I remember sleeping on same bed with a female cousin one time, i was really scared she'd get pregnant by morning. grin
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hehehehe I had always known where babies came from since I ws a kid!,..iv always been a smart a*s! grin

Ehn! I refuse to be deceived o! grin
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by uzodimma4sunnex: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
i thought it was by Eating, that if mummy eat eba, yam, fufu or pounded yam she will deliver a baby boy but if she eat rice, salad or drink tea she will deliver a baby girl.
Re: How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? by KINGwax(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think ma tots were more advanced than urs!
Never bothered abt d potruding bellies, we were told in sunday school dt God give babys!
My main concern then was where the baby alwys come out from?

(1) (Reply)

How She Treated His Mess / IMPOTENCE: Marriage Crashes Over Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Wife In Bed / Is Beans Exclusive To Guys Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.