Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: (794 Views)

How Babies Will Be Born In The Year 3030. / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / How Did You Think Babies Were Made Before You Eventually Found Out How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by swizzle(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
How did you think babies were made before you got to know how they were really made? I can't really remember at what point I knew that something had 2 be inserted somewhere but I tot the guy had to pee inside the lady! grin. I had a friend that thought if u prayed u got pregnant! shocked. So people what did u guys think before life took away all the innocence?
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Dyt(f): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
i used 2 think dey put d kini insyd d mouth
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by swizzle(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2011

mouth haha
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Goldieluks: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2011
I don't know,haven't really thought of that.
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Areaboy2(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
i used to think all u needed to do was get married. and babies are awarded to you somehow

how that happened, i had no freaking clue

i guess i was really close though
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 03, 2011
lol I don't remember. I think my mom was pretty straight forward with me.
I never heard of 'stork carries and drops off baby on the porch' nor
of any 'baby factory' i alway remember being told about s3x but she didn't give
me the details.
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On May 01, 2011
I have always known how babies where made since I could talk.

My aunt once tried to tell me when I was 8 that when a boy kisses you you get pregnant so I should not allow any boy to kiss me and I was like "yes ma" thinking to myself she really thinks I am stu[i]pi[/i]d. smiley
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Nekai(f): 3:06am On May 01, 2011
My parent's told me they prayed for my youngest sister and I believed them.
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by african1(f): 3:46am On May 01, 2011
This is the story my mom told me, and I believed it.

There is a mom and a dad and they want a baby so much. One night the mother gets up and puts a basket in the front door. That night it rains, and when it is morning the dad goes out and brings the basket inside the house, and there is a brand new baby inside the basket. That is how babies were made.

Lol I feel so gullible.
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Nobody: 4:06am On May 01, 2011
My mother had always been upfront with me. So I knew from an early age
that is required a 'boy and girl hugging' *cough*.
Just not the details.  grin
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by MMM2(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2011
i used think dat dey were bought in d market.
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by sexylogan(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2011
i thot mom n dad wud pray and God wud giv them a baby in their sleep. embarassed
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2011
Since 1, I knew how babies were really made grin grin grin tongue
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by violent(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2011
Dyt:

ah!. . .you knew this since babyhood? shocked

what kinds of baby do we bring forth to the world these days self? they knew of MouthAction in their first two hours of life!
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by Excelboi(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2011
violent:

ah!. . .you knew this since babyhood? shocked

what kinds of baby do we bring forth to the world these days self? they knew of MouthAction in their first two hours of life!
lol! Funny
Re: Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: by joanie84: 9:47pm On May 01, 2011
my folks were like u pray to God n he blesses you with a baby.

(1) (Reply)

E-love / Breaking Up And Making Up / Should I Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.