Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Old Flame But Not Forgotten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Flame But Not Forgotten (920 Views)

Think Again Before You Decide Of Rekindling An Old Flame / Love Or Lust Which Bring Back Old Flame When You Meet An Ex? / Old Flame Rekindled, Is It A Possibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Flame But Not Forgotten by doracle4(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2008
Do you miss any of the people you have had a relationship with before and why even though you are in a new relationship now?
Tell us his/her name.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by efuah(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2008
I miss nothing abt past r'ship. . . history books closed long ago. . . some r even tattered!. . . I love the present, there's no hope in the past. . . hope somewhat lies in the future.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by hammers(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2008
Old flame----------Ladies especially--------------------Only God can Help

One no the most common excuses for cheating.

Beware of ladies that talk about their old flames with passion embarassed
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by kalmebad(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2008
@ efuah
You are quite right, i agree with u, hope doesnt lie in the past but future
But the memories we still keep with us, dont u think so?

@topic
Yes some old flame can not easily be forgotten, while some can be histories .
I keep the memories and never let it affect what lies in the future grin grin
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by efuah(f): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
kalmebad:

@ efuah
You are quite right, i agree with u, hope doesnt lie in the past but future
But the memories we still keep with us, don't u think so?
no i dnt think so! Why shd i cherish n hold on to the past?. . . may b am not getting u. But as for me, in terms of r'ship, i never look back. . . i am giving ma all to my present!
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by jkpretty(f): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
Old flame? hmmmn . . .
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by ty4real(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
d_oracle:

Do you miss any of the people you have had a relationship with before and why even though you are in a new relationship now?
Tell us his/her name.

I dont miss anything in it, I let go and I move and enjoy the present while hoping for the future and the best that is in it!But by the way what do you want to do with the names? cheesy :DJust curious! wink wink
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by bebe2007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
Not every relationship ends in a fight. There are some you still remain friends with. There are others that are legendary cuz of something they did or their characters generally. You just cant forget them eventhough you have something good going on. Its not like you want them back anyway.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by doracle4(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2008
The truth is even as you move on daily with life, not dwelling on the past, you can never deny that someone in the past affected your life so much and pretending they dont exist is a lie. Though its okay they do not affect your present relationship.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by blacklion(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2008
hammers:

Old flame----------Ladies especially--------------------Only God can Help

One no the most common excuses for cheating.

Beware of ladies that talk about their old flames with passion embarassed

Indeed! This is why Okafor's Law was formulated. I've heard too many horror stories along this theme!

My homie unknowingly married a babe on the rebound. Her ex travelled out without telling her. Not too long after she joined my homie in jand, she somehow reconnected with her ex and they were soon shagging their brains out. Until the mumu girl got carried away by the sweet shag. She abandoned their baby with my guy and eloped only for the ex to dump her ass yet again once he was done with her. Some women never learn.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by pleep(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lol i still think about my crushes sometimes.
Re: Old Flame But Not Forgotten by 190: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
her facebook name is (I dey vex) cry cry cry
she'll see this for sure

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies In D House! / Could This Be Love? / Incest! At What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.