Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" (6997 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
rokiatu:

you must look like Trey Songz lolz
why are you using trey song? Is he that cute? You should use som1 better
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
fubbyy: why are you using trey song? Is he that cute? You should use som1 better

cute ? Trey and cute doesnt go together. Hes freaking sexy.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
rokiatu:

cute ? Trey and cute doesnt go together. Hes freaking sexy.
anyway to me the guy is cute but not 2 use as an example

Omarion fine pass the guy by far, anyway like they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by KnegroDamus: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is Omarion still alive? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
KnegroDamus: Is Omarion still alive? undecided
which kind question be dis 1 na? Na you kill am?
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by KnegroDamus: 4:57am On Mar 23, 2013
Yes i dey kill am... but seriously is he still making music? i haven't heard of that dude since 2007.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Trey is wayyyyyy hotter than Omarion are u freaking kidding me?
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by rubion: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2013
friendzone ke? Its either we're fucking or nothing. (wetin i won follow woman talk)
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by rubion: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2013
rokiatu: Trey is wayyyyyy hotter than Omarion are u freaking kidding me?

Taboo ! roki are you BLIND ? Well, i'm not homo so i wouldnt talk.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2013
rubion:

Taboo ! roki are you BLIND ? Well, i'm not homo so i wouldnt talk.

NO am not blind, i should be asking you folks that.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by NessaFresh(f): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by pendo89(f): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Will use factors such as age,experience,attraction,level of maturity,opinion on life matters,religion,the whole compatibility stuff to arrive at a decision.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy: anyway I date girls just for 1 reason, I repeat just 1 reason which is sex

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

ALaric Saltzman, please tell Damon hi for me. Tell him i am a huge fan as u can see from my profile. You are just as amazing sir. Tell elena that am coming to take Stefan away from her since she don't know the meaning of true love.

Tell my epic love Stefan am crazy about him.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
rokiatu:

ALaric Saltzman, please tell Damon hi for me. Tell him i am a huge fan as u can see from my profile. You are just as amazing sir. Tell elena that am coming to take Stefan away from her since she don't know the meaning of true love.

Tell my epic love Stefan am crazy about him.
Apparently, u are way behind in d series...
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Apparently, u are way behind in d series...

Behind in what series? I am waiting for Thursday and you are here telling me what?

grin grin grin grin Or have season 5 been filmed? I know that she is now a Vampire and she slept with Damon and everything. I wanna rip out her insides stoopid girl. sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

Damon is hot, cocky and witty and bad and all that but Stefan for me anyday.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by scribble: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
How this Random Lady gonna discriminate on My List Like That.

Nairaland got some Crazy People.

Just Randomly Quoted me Outa No Where.

Probly cos ur a tard
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by rubion: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
rokiatu:

Behind in what series? I am waiting for Thursday and you are here telling me what?

grin grin grin grin Or have season 5 been filmed? I know that she is now a Vampire and she slept with Damon and everything. I wanna rip out her insides stoopid girl. sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry

i see someone just read "thread derailing for dummies"
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
rubion:

i see someone just read "thread derailing for dummies"

I think you need to read "introduction to nairaland for dummies"

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fellowship type girls (Spiritual Girls)
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2013
rokiatu: Trey is wayyyyyy hotter than Omarion are u freaking kidding me?
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder shaa, omarion is too cute to be compared with trey songs(no homo o) trey songs no even fine for my eyes, he only make good music
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
fubbyy: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder shaa, omarion is too cute to be compared with trey songs(no homo o) trey songs no even fine for my eyes, he only make good music

......What the Hell.....

You are Clearly a Homosexxxual.

Writing No Homo was just an Absolute Waste of Time

FFS Bro, the picture on your timeline of you smiling and kissing your mother, Tells the Whole Story just by the Stance and Hold

You Lot Clearly Have a Downlow Epidemic In Nigeria.

The Guy is sitting in here and Arguing over who is cuter among washed up irrelevant Male R&B Singers

I Bet when you look at my Display Pic you get Arouseddd Don't you?.

Yeah Un Huh......Fubbyy Likes them "Pretty Boys"...... wink

Anyway, Back to the Friend Zone. cool
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by KnegroDamus: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
^ not cool. Arent you worried that someone will call you a homo before you go accusing other men? Lol wetin be dis one
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
KnegroDamus: ^ not cool. Arent you worried that someone will call you a homo before you go accusing other men? Lol wetin be dis one

Not at All Pleep.

I am Beyond That.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by KnegroDamus: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
so you have had ppl call you gay in the past, and now you are joining in on the fun?
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2013
rokiatu:

If that's d case, there's no way alaric can tell anybody anyfin...
Niklaus 4 me anytym, anyday...u can't help but hate to love him...
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2013
alaric saltzman:
If that's d case, there's no way alaric can tell anybody anyfin...
Niklaus 4 me anytym, anyday...u can't help but hate to love him...

Yeah I luv Klaus too...but Stefan first, Damon second and then Klaus.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by dowjones(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
rokiatu and alaric have been friend zoned
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Yeah I luv Klaus too...but Stefan first, Damon second and then Klaus.
U r a gal... I dnt expect anyfin less...dnt really like any female xter...maybe catherine cos of her mischievous wayz...the rest r just there
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by kandiikane(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
adaobi123: them useless boys that always say 'do you wanna come to my yard'.
or those boys who just roll around the streets smoking weed
and short boys grin grin

Stop hanging around with kiddies or ghetto boys.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by bigbamo: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2013
KnegroDamus: Yes i dey kill am... but seriously is he still making music? i haven't heard of that dude since 2007.

bros, av u heard f d latest addition 2 d maybach crew! Wake up frm ur slumber
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

......What the Hell.....

You are Clearly a Homosexxxual.

Writing No Homo was just an Absolute Waste of Time

FFS Bro, the picture on your timeline of you smiling and kissing your mother, Tells the Whole Story just by the Stance and Hold

You Lot Clearly Have a Downlow Epidemic In Nigeria.

The Guy is sitting in here and Arguing over who is cuter among washed up irrelevant Male R&B Singers

I Bet when you look at my Display Pic you get Arouseddd Don't you?.

Yeah Un Huh......Fubbyy Likes them "Pretty Boys"...... wink

Anyway, Back to the Friend Zone. cool

Lol... First of all, you no even fine for me to look @ your pic(if that's your pic) and get arouse if am a gay

And what's wrong with a guy saying that fellow guy is cute? Guys like you are people who gets intimidated when they see a cute guy

So the pic I snap with my mum is wrong in your eyes? This shows me how primitive you Are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Should I Seduce Him? Help! / Smally…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.