Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" (7000 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
A-ZeD:

Lol

In others news, i should be in your yard domain next week

I finally saved enough money cheesy
tell me when you arrived o ! lets stop it here, i already have a warning of derailing threads
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by nzubeokafor: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mind you weed are not good in igbos boys body but is Good in their mind and soul
adaobi123: them useless boys that always say 'do you wanna come to my yard'.
or those boys who just roll around the streets smoking weed
and short boys grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by AZeD1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
tell me when you arrived o ! lets stop it here, i already have a warning of derailing threads
Alright
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by obowunmi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
an impotent man should be friend zoned

personally, I don't like fat women - so they'll be friend zoned too.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
nzubeokafor: I need a girl friend please if you wana try me aDd me 33181b68 08033248746 I will call you back if you flash email nzubeokafor33@yahoo.co am serious

Ha, Nna mehn, as per chairman. Ekara aka. Oya, all the adadiora mmas in the house. . .start flashing. Chairman would call you back and ask you to name your price.

@ Topic,

I don't keep female friends in the real 'friend zone' sense of the word, so I really don't know what to say. In any case, I can't imagine a person that knows what he or she wants being 'put' (against their will) in the friend zone. . it's either they get what they want sooner or later, or they move on swiftly. . .unless they are 'waiting' in the dry friend zone until the opportunity presents itself (in my case sooner, rather than later) to scale the fence over to the other moist zone.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2013
kimberluge: Ugly n broke ass niggas,yeah! Dat about sums its up!! undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ugly and broke guys need love also. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
rokiatu: Which one do you decide is better off been friend instead of a lover?
1... A girl that is not good in bed
2... A girl that is 2 decent(I like them dirty talkers)
3.... A girl that is 2 serious
4.... Slim girl(i like them chubby)
5.... Small girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Ibos

Chiqs with Glasses

Short Girls

Chicks with Big Stomachs and Flat Butts shaped like [size=20pt]D[/size]

Unibrow'd Women

Women with speech impediments

Countless Others...They will come to Mind Later.

Ok time to Pick up where i Left Off.......

Women With Tattoss...

Women with Bad Skin, Lots of Acne

Women With an Overly Awkward Abundance of Fake Hair....

Women With Snaggle Teeth...{I am pretty Liberal when it comes to bad teeth, but i just hate the Snaggly Sabretooth Women}

Women who stay with Dirty Fingernails.....Yuck

Women who stay wearing Lip Gloss.......

Women With an Obsessive Desire to Rock Bright Neon Lighted Lipstick Coloring.

Women With Unattractive VaJina's that look like a Dogs Mouth.

Women Who Dress Like Studs.

Women who are Obese and have Lopsided Shapes or Abnormally Top Heavy

Women who wear way too much perfume and artificial fragrances

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm a very selective person...if u dnt fit all or most of what I want in gals...auto-friendzone straight!!! E no mean say other things no fit apen ooo *winks*
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
kiss tongue For the Record, Am Not a Tribalist. I Love Ibo Women. tongue kiss
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
alaric saltzman: I'm a very selective person...if u dnt fit all or most of what I want in gals...auto-friendzone straight!!! E no mean say other things no fit apen ooo *winks*

That's kind of Strict.

"All" Is virtually impossible for most male's and their criteria......"most" is possible but very very rare.

Unless you have a really Loose Criteria

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Lobi(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Women With Tattoss...

Women With Snaggle Teeth...{I am pretty Liberal when it comes to bad teeth, but i just hate the Snaggly Sabretooth Women}

i wonder who you date then
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

That's kind of Strict.

"All" Is virtually impossible for most male's and their criteria......"most" is possible but very very rare.

Unless you have a really Loose Criteria
Wen I write "all" or "most"...i mean the basics most guys desire in gals like being presentable, good xter, respectful, caring and so on...I see no reason y gals can't satisfy all or most of dese...and not 2 4get..."She must knw ow 2 cook"...we all knw the route 2 a guy's heart...if a gal doesn't av most or all of dese, she aint worth being a friend, let alone dating...so even friendzonin her is a big deal sef
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by sexyLeamon(f): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Women With Tattoss...

You must have a lot of girls friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Wen I write "all" or "most"...i mean the basics most guys desire in gals like being presentable, good xter, respectful, caring and so on...I see no reason y gals can't satisfy all or most of dese...and not 2 4get..."She must knw ow 2 cook"...we all knw the route 2 a guy's heart...if a gal doesn't av most or all of dese, she aint worth being a friend, let alone dating...so even friendzonin her is a big deal sef
so you expects your gf to cook for you? Anyway some guys like it shaa but me I don't , maybe because I trust no b!tch....
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
sexyLeamon:
You must have a lot of girls friends.

I do, My Definition of a Friends are Friends/Side Jump offs Though.

It's always sexxxual, but never Rela
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by segzicres(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
short babes, flat chested babes, brrom like figure, the ones that make me sad are the very crazy ones, always = autofriendzone............if u've got big boobs, you will never enter into my friendzone HITZONE mein!
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
I actually Find Flat Chested Women Super Sexxcii [size=16pt]Especially[/size] if they are Bottom Heavy..The Contrast is Hot.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by dabrake(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2013
student10: The kind of guy that doesn't even knw wot he is doin with his life. You put him there and just help him in little ways u can to figure himself out.
Lies. you girls keep the nice guys in the "friend zone" and ball out with the baddazz. well, . . .
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by pleep(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2013
I only accociate with attractive girls.. and i don't like to be cought in public with ugly ones.

So the only chicks i friend-zone are girls that i am attracted too, but are too sexually active or played hard to get too long (payback! grin)
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2013
The Last time i was trapped in a 'Friendzone' with a Dimwit of a Gurl, I almost lost my vastly enhanced reputation!

Her English was something i'd label 'Catastrophic', such a piece of work Yet she was a total beauty {facially}.

Since then, i've sworn to do anything Just to avoid any Lady that's a dot, doesn't have a good command of English Or anyother Official language-Pidgin English excluded and that cant express herself in public even with Sign languages.

Now why do u Lot think i'd keep avoiding Mspotato since i registered and Met her On here?
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by UncleJJ(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
women with no individual style
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
kimberluge: Ugly n broke ass niggas,yeah! Dat about sums its up!! undecided undecided undecided
Ehya... Someone like mesad
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by KateSpade(f): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
when I'm not attracted to that person and don't see a future with them. However, typically I can't even be friends with them because some people find it difficult to turn off romantic feelings once they have begun.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 19, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I actually Find Flat Chested Women Super Sexxcii [size=16pt]Especially[/size] if they are Bottom Heavy..The Contrast is Hot.

You have good taste.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Immaculate Taste
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Kgdavid(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2013
girls whose personality i like but i'm not attracted to physically, younger girls (18 and below) whether attractive or not

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by alaricsaltzman: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: so you expects your gf to cook for you? Anyway some guys like it shaa but me I don't , maybe because I trust no b!tch....
Ofcos nah...y would u av a gf who can't or won't cook 4 u...its part of d rship nah, if u've agreed 2 date her, there should be trust, else ur rship won't last!!!
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Ofcos nah...y would u av a gf who can't or won't cook 4 u...its part of d rship nah, if u've agreed 2 date her, there should be trust, else ur rship won't last!!!
anyway I date girls just for 1 reason, I repeat just 1 reason which is sex
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2013
fubbyy: anyway I date girls just for 1 reason, I repeat just 1 reason which is sex

and am pretty sure they date you just for one reason which is money.
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by fubbyy(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2013
rokiatu:

and am pretty sure they date you just for one reason which is money.
Lol... If I tell you that the girls do the spending you will not believe but I will tell you that

Believe it or not the girls do the spending
Re: What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
fubbyy: Lol... If I tell you that the girls do the spending you will not believe but I will tell you that

Believe it or not the girls do the spending

you must look like Trey Songz lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander / The Side Effects Of Locust Beans (iru/ogiri/dawadawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.