Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (26224 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Males, Is It Right To Disrespect Your Girlfriend's Or Wife's Father? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

does it matter anymore? anyone who disrespects his/her significant half in public is a disgrace to the institution of marriage! i don't care what transpired - married folks should sort their problems privately and not let a 3rd party in their business.

Yes
Because being married makes you immune to real human feelings
You switch off and switch on like ogbanje because u are married
A man can beat you black and blue and visitors show up ,you smile and bring them garden eggs because that is what is expected of you
Biko comot jare
What marital school did u attend that teaches that nonsense
This is the reason women pretend and remain in abusive unions and end up in early graves because of mindsets such as this
SHe is punched in the eye and expected to tell people she walked into a wall or got hit by a ball since a husband must not be disrespected
Graveyards are filled with such women

You cannot blame this woman for anything
We don't know what she did or said and what prompted her utterances
We don't even know what the OP means by disrespect in this instant do we?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
I keep reading 'if he lies' line, does it mean that you women typing this don't lie @ all or that you don't want him to out-lie you? Which one abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
honeric01: I keep reading 'if he lies' line, does it mean that you women typing this don't lie @ all or that you don't want him to out-lie you? Which one abeg.
Rotflmao grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hmm!!!!! Well, I don't know what to say but its easier said than done. Being disrespectful to husbands isn't what most women do intentionally...once a man is rich, no matter what he does, the wife is likely to forgive him aside that women forgive easily in marriage. Most homes are going thru a lot(abuse, cheating,etc) yet the woman remains calm.. Now, in the case of that woman maybe the man has been lazy, refused to work, refused getting another job or just depends on the wife's money because some men are like that so the woman has been keeping & providing for the family probably for years, it takes the spirit of God for that woman not to disrespect the man...we are all human and have limits so let's also see it from this angle. We might not really understand because we are not in her shoes but believe me, I don't think is easy especially when the man is lazy. Some women on the other hand are just mean, once there's no money everything changes that's why, we really have to relay on God when choosing a life partner because it goes more than the Physical. It's not all about beauty, please choose your partners from the inside and above all consult your creator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
Over 80% of Nigerian women would lose respect for their husband once he isnt doing good financially

Forget what they say online

In Nigeria Romance is tied to finance.

The below quote is by a Nigerian woman FOluke Daramola

"“If you marry any man who cannot take care of your financial burden, then what is the essence of marrying that person?” "

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20787/62/actress-foluke-daramola-advices-ladies-to-marry-fo.html

Which represent the majority of Naija women views

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Rotflmao grin grin grin.

i just tire o, they're ready to disrespect their husband if he lies as if they are immune from lies.

They should know this that like-minds flock together o.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is the husband here complaining because he was doing laundry?
He has no job,why won't he do housework?
I hope he is also washing her clothes too ,doing dishes and pounding yam on a regular basis
He has to keep busy
An idle mind is the devils workshop
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
honeric01:

i just tire o, they're ready to disrespect their husband if he lies as if they are immune from lies.

They should know this that like-minds flock together o.
Me sef didn't understand the statement so I chose to believe it has a deeper meaning than it spells sha.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando:
Yes
Because being married makes you immune to real human feelings
You switch off and switch on like ogbanje because u are married
A man can beat you black and blue and visitors show up ,you smile and bring them garden eggs because that is what is expected of you
Biko comot jare

that's exactly what it should be - like mr and mrs smith!
once the visitor leaves, clear the living room and continue the cussfest! when the going is good and you are busy fücking your husband, do you invite people to watch? when the going is rough too, deal with it.

What marital school did u attend that teaches that nonsense
This is the reason women pretend and remain in abusive unions and end up in early graves because of mindsets such as this
SHe is punched in the eye and expected to tell people she walked into a wall or got hit by a ball since a husband must not be disrespected

you are beginning to digress - there's no report that this man was abusive to his wife. his only sin is his finances because of his unemployment. trust naija women - that is enough reason for them to start fücking their landlords, managers and whoever fancies their wrinkled backsides.

You cannot blame this woman for anything
We don't know what she did or said and what promoted her utterances
We don't even know what the OP means by disrespect

of course, i cannot blame her.
i blame the man that married an irresponsible ingrate of a woman in the first place. if she's still in her father's house with her vagïna covered in cobwebs, she would behave accordingly!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

that's exactly what it should be - like mr and mrs smith!
once the visitor leaves, clear the living room and continue the lovefest! when the going is good and you are busy fücking your husband, do you invite people to watch? when the going is rough too, deal with it.

you are beginning to digress - there's no report that this man was abusive to his wife. his only sin is his finances because of his unemployment. trust naija women - that is enough reason for them to start fücking their landlords, managers and whoever fancies their wrinkled backsides.

of course, i cannot blame her.
i blame the man that married an irresponsible ingrate of a woman in the first place. if she's still in her father's house with her vagïna covered in cobwebs, she would behave accordingly!

Eediot!
Rofl
Marriage is not a do or die abeg
This is 2013 not 1913

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando:
Eediot!
Rofl
Marriage is not a do or die abeg
This is 2013 not 1913

you are very correct -
marriage is not a do or die affair - she should leave him if she cannot stand it anymore. he's better off single than having a wife disrespect him. when fortune smiles on this man again, this yeye woman should start praying.......
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
But Coogar you are sounding like you know the in and out of the man's story, abi are you the man?grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nothing
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: But Coogar you are sounding like you know the in and out of the man's story, abi are you the man?grin

Ask him o
Maybe na im dey wash madam pant when the Jehovah witness poster came by
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Maybe the woman just reminded the husband not to forget to sweep the kitchen and empty the trash after washing the clothes and the poster called it rudeness
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: But Coogar you are sounding like you know the in and out of the man's story, abi are you the man?grin

nah - i just can't stand it when women disrespect their husbands and people still find time to blame the husbands. the prejudice against men is ridiculous. the other day, a mother in law stabbed her daughter in law and the husband got all the blame. would a wife get the blame if a father in law stabs his son in law? i ask - when a man mistreats a woman, do people stop to ask or reason what the man must have gone through in the hands of the woman?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by yuzedo: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Most answers stating they would never disrespect their husbands have had subtle conditionalities attached to them, regardless of having just answered in the negative. So why say never and then add "unless"? Sweet sweet caveat for the pseudo-submissive.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando:

Ask him o
Maybe na im dey wash madam pant when the Jehovah witness poster came by
grin
You sef sabi find trouble o, leave coogar alone abeg.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
yuzedo: Most answers stating they would never disrespect their husbands have had subtle conditionalities attached to them, regardless of having just answered in the negative. So why say never and then add "unless"? Sweet sweet caveat for the pseudo-submissive.. undecided

that's the typical naija wife for you - so don't cry for them when their husband gets a mistress who treats him well.

freecocoa: grin
You sef sabi find trouble o, leave coogar alone abeg.

nwando is my neighbour - she sees everything!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

nah - i just can't stand it when women disrespect their husbands and people still find time to blame the husbands. the prejudice against men is ridiculous. the other day, a mother in law stabbed her daughter in law and the husband got all the blame. would a wife get the blame if a father in law stabs his son in law? i ask - when a man mistreats a woman, do people stop to ask or reason what the man must have gone through in the hands of the woman?

Women are by nature very mild and men by nature are very aggressive( few exceptions )
99% of violent criminals and criminals of every kind are males
Any crime you hear about 99% of the time,the perpetrator is a male
In the same manner in the home,men are most likely to be the aggressors and the violent offenders so please dont blame us
Statistics like hips don't lie
If the police is called to your home,they will most likely be prepared to arrest a man and most times they are correct.
God made women loving nurturers ,men are something else

Turn any newspaper to the crime section
For every single crime by a woman there are 50000 by a man

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by kelechi6: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
[color=#006600]
ammyluv2002: Hmm!!!!! Well, I don't know what to say but its easier said than done. Being disrespectful to husbands isn't what most women do intentionally...once a man is rich, no matter what he does, the wife is likely to forgive him aside that women forgive easily in marriage. Most homes are going thru a lot(abuse, cheating,etc) yet the woman remains calm.. Now, in the case of that woman maybe the man has been lazy, refused to work, refused getting another job or just depends on the wife's money because some men are like that so the woman has been keeping & providing for the family probably for years, it takes the spirit of God for that woman not to disrespect the man...we are all human and have limits so let's also see it from this angle. We might not really understand because we are not in her shoes but believe me, I don't think is easy especially when the man is lazy. Some women on the other hand are just mean, once there's no money everything changes that's why, we really have to relay on God when choosing a life partner because it goes more than the Physical. Is not all about beauty please choose your partners from the inside and above all consult your creator.
[/color]
I agree totally to your post,this is just the simple illustration to the topic.Some men will not simply tell you the stories. lots of women are just the one acting as the man.as much as the bible says God hates divorce,it is the same bible that says a man that can not provide for his own household is worse than an infidel. If a man is working hard and straight forward in his dealings it will be weird of any woman to react disrespectful but if my man never bothers to work and leave me to responsibilities then i can never never never never respect the man cos laziness can never be tolerated with a man in marriage most especially when kids are involved.will you wait till a lazy man run you and your children into everlasting crisis.if my man is not working temporary due to few failure in somethings i will love him and because i know he is a man that knows what he is doing,i will stand by him and pray with him and i know God will make a way,but for a lazy man that feels the woman should do it all while he sleeps at home or no ambition then i will disrespect him while i think of my future with my inheritance from heaven(children) by facing my life most especially when the man is not ready to start something. i can never cope with a lazy man,God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Any woman who disrespects me owes me a blow on the JAW angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

Have you forgotten women are the weaker vessels? So its not their fault tongue

I know there are things I'd say and I'd be called a feminist but truth remains that as far violence and maltreatment in relationships is concerned, the women suffer more hence the way the society reacts to news such as the one at hand, besides men are physically stronger than women so what do you expect?

As regards the MIL stabbing DIL story, if you would be honest you'd agree the man deserved to be blamed cos he did nothing to protect his wife after she told him what was going on and its out of respect for her husband that she kept enduring, who knows if she had disrespected him and took actions, she may still be alive today.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by searay(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
This Post has been deleted
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by vanitty: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
If he disrespect my mother, then that is it for him for a while, he will have to grovel to get that respect back and I am sure the feeling is mutual. Everything else I can handle, God be my strength.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by searay(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ujujoan: What will make me dis-respect him
Errrm . . . let me see . .
1. If he lies and I find out
2. If he disrespects me first
3. If he refuses to listen to reason, I just ignore him and go ahead and do what I want to (does that count as disrespect undecided )
I know you will do the worst just as you attacked me the other day here on NL. I pity your husband or Husband to be.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by searay(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
I still dey blame myself for never becoming a catholic priest.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
vanitty: If he disrespect my mother, then that is it for him for a while, he will have to grovel to get that respect back and I am sure the feeling is mutual. Everything else I can handle, God be my strength.
Wow! Now I don't even know what to say about this.

So your mother's talk is final even in your husband's house? I'm kinda confused, please can you throw more light on this your post.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
INFEDILITY !
datz a deal breaker I'll personally kick His Balls If Unricheable den massaging His Ball with Hot water wil be a lesser Sin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by colombiana: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
One thing I would say is never understimate the power of frustration. It can lead to anything even brother killing brother. So for a woman who disrespects her husband is frustrated and we all knw it comes with diffrent kind of bundle plan for each individual. My advice is spend quality time to understand ur partner before sayin the I do crap and find ur partner. But one thing is sure a man gats to provide for his family and respect has to be earned

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by danjkad: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nothing can ever make me disrespect my husband. God forbid bad tin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by vanitty: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Wow! Now I don't even know what to say about this.

So your mother's talk is final even in your husband's house? I'm kinda confused, please can you throw more light on this your post.

Huh?
Now what is the correlation in what I wrote and what you wrote.
I am not going to be throwing any light jare darling freecocoa, long day at work already.
Read what I wrote well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.