Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? (903 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
We call it taking a break from a relationship and not a break up.
You just want to leave your girlfriend for a while and give each other a breathing space and then you can resume seeing and going out again.
This could be a good way to test how much you really respect and want each other.
And should not be an opportunity to flirt and cheat.
I am doing so right now. And I have told her not to misunderstand it, because I still love her.
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by KINGwax(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
Of course yes!!
But erm..only if I'll be avin a worthy substitute for dt while!!! grin
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^^ simple English u dnt undastand yet u claim to be educated,pathetic! OP,yes you can it is actually good for serious exclusive relationships but most times ppl like Kingwax always use it as an opportunity 2 "experiment" if u get my drift. Don't worry if she will cheat on you,d issue her is about trust! Do u trust her? Does she trust u 2 b faithful while takin a break? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by Popowaa: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yep,smtimes break are good.it helps to renew ur love
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by KINGwax(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
kimberluge: ^^^ simple English u dnt undastand yet u claim to be educated,pathetic! OP,yes you can it is actually good for serious exclusive relationships but most times ppl like Kingwax always use it as an opportunity 2 "experiment" if u get my drift. Don't worry if she will cheat on you,d issue her is about trust! Do u trust her? Does she trust u 2 b faithful while takin a break? undecided undecided undecided
1. I didn't say I'm educated.
2. By default, am a cheat
3. Haters, u can go kill yourselves
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
I could not do it for long.
We both missed each other badly and resumed just only after one day.
I know she must be thrilled that I could ignore her for long.
I have done it for one week before and she did not find it funny.
It is not easy, because she works next block to my office. But I am relocating soon. Then may be I can bear not seeing her often.
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
If a relationship was good,the Idea of a break will not occur.The moment you tell me that you need a break,I ll gladly break you out of my life and move on.A person that often need a break from relationship will definitely need a break from marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by babsomotde(m): 4:09am On Mar 15, 2013
Even for life... But God knows my heart
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by djeezy(m): 4:19am On Mar 15, 2013
byvan: If a relationship was good,the Idea of a break will not occur.The moment you tell me that you need a break,I ll gladly break you out of my life and move on.A person that often need a break from relationship will definitely need a break from marriage.
Re: Can You Leave Your Girlfriend For A While? by dhrey: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Why should it b a break in a relationship unles it is official,i think that is another way of cheating.i cant just do it.

(1) (Reply)

How Cult Leader Killed Bosom Friend Over Girl / How Do You Decribe This!! / Tell Me Which One Of These Three Reasons She Married This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.