Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38301 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2013
Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

...........Rubbish talks...anyway make I no just vex this night.

32 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by sexymoma(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2013
truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2013
sexymoma: truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend
thought am the only one observing this..............some girls are saying they will start looking at our zip.......I just wonder why uniport girls are so stupid like this.....soon I go begin slap girls with bare boobs.idiot
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Scarpon(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

...........Rubbish talks...anyway make I no just vex this night.
and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again
I didn't
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Mynd44: 6:10am On May 05, 2013
If the bosoms so disturb you, syaty walking blindfolded

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 6:20am On May 05, 2013
Dona u don come.
Talk true, u sef dey enjoy the view
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by jntyjnty007(f): 10:33am On May 05, 2013
Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsCork2(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2013
competition,every girl wanna look hot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 1:04pm On May 05, 2013
Many females do not know how to dress and many confused sexy with whorish.

As a PROFESSIONAL, I have counseled my clients to accentuate their best features by wearing clothes that is designed for such. Sheer blouses and tunics are good for spring and summer weather.

A good support bra preferably satin, lace, and silk are the best for adding to fashion. Women do not need to expose their bodies unless wearing a swimsuit.

Sexy doesn't mean whorish. All attention isn't good attention.

36 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Exclibur(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2013
Y°u mean like this one? grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 05, 2013
poster, you wan spoil market for us,shei? angry
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
Exc@libur:
Y°u mean like these? grin

Where is the cleavage

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Exclibur(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Where is the cleavage

Look up
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On May 05, 2013
Exc@libur:

Look up

Still looking.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by effisyman: 1:47pm On May 05, 2013
Fashion to d extreme.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2013
When market don finish for inside, u no go pack them to display for outside? Abi u want customers to jes dey go another shop thinkin ur market don finish?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: Dona u don come.
Talk true, u sef dey enjoy the view
cheesy
Am suspecting you are one of such that opens your bobby....I don't like it a bit
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2013
jntyjnty007: Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!! na so una dey wreck people"s marriage...
the opening of bobby started during the advent of our democracy......now its bare it all..its disgusting sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Many females do not know how to dress and many confused sexy with whorish.

As a PROFESSIONAL, I have counseled my clients to accentuate their best features by wearing clothes that is designed for such. Sheer blouses and tunics are good for spring and summer weather.

A good support bra preferably satin, lace, and silk are the best for adding to fashion. Women do not need to expose their bodies unless wearing a swimsuit.

Sexy doesn't mean whorish. All attention isn't good attention.
first time I kinda like ya
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Am suspecting you are one of such that opens your bobby....I don't like it a bit

Lwkmd..
Remember what u did to my thread weeks ago? Am getting my pound of flesh. tongue

Oya answer the question.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2013
Concerning bobbi.. I dont need to expose them before i get attention. So, am not one of them.

Now ansa my queshionnn
angry
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
first time I kinda like ya

I still don't like you biatch.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

Lwkmd..
Remember what u did to my thread weeks ago? Am getting my pound of flesh. tongue

Oya answer the question.
hahahahhhah!!!!!!!! oh me!!!!!! you ehhh>> hope you and mrs chima are a good women of virtue...btw, can we qo to your thread now...I misss fighting you ....
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

laf my cock out...................you not serious.........don't let me toast you here blive and direct..lol.....not even mr chima can stop moi
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2013
Wetin concern u? Na u get d cowbell? My friend face front joor! angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2013
joeydozzy: poster, you wan spoil market for us,shei? angry
tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..esp with dirty bra.....some qirls are incredibly stupid...thank GOD for my sister...I for keel her...
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin concern u? Na u get d cowbell? My friend face front joor! angry
Idowuogbo you don startttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?.......
am sure you must be starring at men's trouser zip...yes don't tell me that..
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 2:56pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

cheesy cheesy

tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Idowuogbo you don startttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?.......
am sure you must be starring at men's trouser zip...yes don't tell me that..
Are u high on anointing oil? undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Mynd44: 2:58pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: Concerning bobbi.. I dont need to expose them before i get attention. So, am not one of them.

Now ansa my queshionnn
angry
Make we see your milk factory abeg
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
laf my cock out...................you not serious.........don't let me toast you here blive and direct..lol.....not even mr chima can stop moi

Don't hurt yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.