Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57086 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2015
@FRANK

Pls my effort to find my way to T&T in still in deadlock. The job I was expecting seems hopeless. Now how do I come into the country since individuals are not allowed to pay the bond fee except recruiting companies?? Pls tell me how you did yours. I really need your assistance. Pls put me through
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by onatisi(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
frank94:
The only options left for you with visitors visa, is that if you come here, you marry a trinidad woman and start filing your residence at the immigration office.Then with that, you are free to walk and work without the fear of immigration or police.as its done in states,the woman you will marry will be on contract which you will be paying her until your papers are fixed after 3 to 4 years.Another option,if your lucky,a company can help you on work permit which is very hard for it to happen.also make sure you hold your 550k for bond which immigration always demand for whether you are married or fixing your papers with work permit.so its better you get 1 year visa,but if its not possible try the 3 months visa and do as i said if you are really willing to come.but mind you,Trinidad and Tobago is hard to survive,the standard of living here is too high and also you must be hard working for you to survive here.for issue of flight,its better if you have someone here to book the flight for you,nigerian flight agents are ingrates they high the price of ticket so much.from Lagos nig to port of Spain trinidad and Tobago via Brazil with return ticket is around 410k to 480k.but with transit visa to Amsterdam or england it would cost 310k to 370k that's rough estimate of the price of ticket.Bro check your self very well to know whether this actually what you want,spending this money to come to trinidad and work for below minimum wage,at the end of the month,you could get 1000 usd,but after accomodation feeding and transport you may not have nothing to count for.so think twice why not venture into business or thinkout something on how to multiply that money through legit something in nigeria,than giving this money to agent and pilot to bring you here to work for below minimum wage.trinidad is good,but if you are hard working and remove your eyes from entertainments and women also pray to god thats the only options for you to make it here wink
this is the bitter truth which many see ,read but ignore .welldone frank , at least u have told them the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by mukapaul022: 1:30am On May 16, 2015
Dear frank and brothers....I have just got an offer to study Msc petroleum Engineering in UTT and I will be kicking out of my country with a good intention not on hustling levels...International Office and Grant Funding University of Trinidad and Tobago
Will send me my admission letter and registration package in a due time...Please all my fellow diaspora in TT I will be very glad to help me for an accommodation in TT cos I don't know anyone in TT....Awaiting your response...Milemerci
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2015
mukapaul022:
Dear frank and brothers....I have just got an offer to study Msc petroleum Engineering in UTT and I will be kicking out of my country with a good intention not on hustling levels...International Office and Grant Funding University of Trinidad and Tobago
Will send me my admission letter and registration package in a due time...Please all my fellow diaspora in TT I will be very glad to help me for an accommodation in TT cos I don't know anyone in TT....Awaiting your response...Milemerci
@onatisi thanks for posting that let them peruse it very well before asking questions.@mukapaulo22 congrats for your admission on UTT.on accommodation issue,i have said something about it on this post,but i will repeat again,you can rent a one room apartment furnished with 1500 to 2000 ttd,depends on the area and quality of the apartment.you can shear a room with some one and also shear the rent.if you can find acommodation at st james or around rinssing road port of spain you will spend less on transport to school or even walk to the school its very close,but rent their is high.you can also try uwi student hostel,its very neat and affordable.but you will take 2 different transport to school.i wont advice you to let a Nigerian welcome you here to avoid stories.better take a taxi it will only cost you 200 to try 300 ttd from pairco int airport to UTT let them fix you up with accommodation.semper fedelis wink

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by mukapaul022: 11:09pm On May 16, 2015
Thanks Frank, base on the Bond fees 560,000 am I going to pay it here or pay it in TT port of Entry. Awaiting your response
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by coolhamid(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2015
frank94:
@onatisi thanks for posting that let them peruse it very well before asking questions.@mukapaulo22 congrats for your admission on UTT.on accommodation issue,i have said something about it on this post,but i will repeat again,you can rent a one room apartment furnished with 1500 to 2000 ttd,depends on the area and quality of the apartment.you can shear a room with some one and also shear the rent.if you can find acommodation at st james or around rinssing road port of spain you will spend less on transport to school or even walk to the school its very close,but rent their is high.you can also try uwi student hostel,its very neat and affordable.but you will take 2 different transport to school.i wont advice you to let a Nigerian welcome you here to avoid stories.better take a taxi it will only cost you 200 to try 300 ttd from pairco int airport to UTT let them fix you up with accommodation.semper fedelis wink
Hi Frank, how is life in T and T, have been following your thread and I must confess, you are really doing a great job here ... I wish to migrate from Nigeria to a developing/developed nation with my family(Me and my wife), how easy is it to get job as an ICT expert in T and T.... Is it possible to secure job in T and T from Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2015
mukapaul022:
Thanks Frank, base on the Bond fees 560,000 am I going to pay it here or pay it in TT port of Entry. Awaiting your response
as you are going to apply for a TT student visa,you will pay the bond in nigeria before comeing here.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:
Hi Frank, how is life in T and T, have been following your thread and I must confess, you are really doing a great job here ... I wish to migrate from Nigeria to a developing/developed nation with my family(Me and my wife), how easy is it to get job as an ICT expert in T and T.... Is it possible to secure job in T and T from Nigeria? Thanks
life is good over here.bro its not easy to secure a good job here even in ICT unless your in medical field like Med doctor,Rn nurse,mortician and others.its easy to secure a low grade job like security,construction and waste disposal job and others. wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2015
Frank u said one bedroom costs 1500 to 200ttd. ls it annual rent or monthly?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
jpride:
Frank u said one bedroom costs 1500 to 200ttd. ls it annual rent or monthly?
monthly
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm no go area. Thanks for d info
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by mukapaul022: 4:06pm On May 18, 2015
@Frank..Please kindly let me know if there's a way I can skip the bond fees of 560,000naira cos I don't have such money...
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2015
Hello frank good day,I will like to ask what job are you really doing over there?cause I foolowed your post from the begining it seems like you are not into professional jobs...or is it husling like most of us have in mind.
And from the way you talk is like you are doing well or maybe you are hard working.
So how are you coping?do you now have their papers?how ddi you managed to secure a permit withing one year?you seem like a determined and wise guy.how much do they pay those working as securities or construction wokers?do they pay per hour and in what currency do they pay?
Frank you are like a brother we have over there please tell us all these sincerely there is no shame in it cause we are all in the same condition,we must survive..amen
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by okooloyun1(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hello frank good day,I will like to ask what job are you really doing over there?cause I foolowed your post from the begining it seems like you are not into professional jobs...or is it husling like most of us have in mind.
And from the way you talk is like you are doing well or maybe you are hard working.
So how are you coping?do you now have their papers?how ddi you managed to secure a permit withing one year?you seem like a determined and wise guy.how much do they pay those working as securities or construction wokers?do they pay per hour and in what currency do they pay?
Frank you are like a brother we have over there please tell us all these sincerely there is no shame in it cause we are all in the same condition,we must survive..amen
This exactly my own question also. Frank I really love the way you attend to people may God bless you.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
edgeproduk:
im studying and working as a pharmacy assistant in a drug store.so im not fully into job.for security,you can get a job for 15 trinidad and tobago dollars per hour and you will work for 12 hours a day or you can work more than 12 hours a day depends on your strength.some security companies pay their workers every 2weeks some pay monthly.for construction,the salary is 1000 TTD every week.for issue of papers you have to marry a trinidad and tobago citizen whether on contract or real marriage for you to fix your self.Another option is through work permit or student visa.in all this,you have to pay a bond fee of 550000naira to start any of this options.trinidad and tobago is not an easy country to survive for newbies unless you are ready to suffer and endure to achieve progress at last grin

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2015
frank94:
im studying and working as a pharmacy assistant in a drug store.so im not fully into job.for security,you can get a job for 15 trinidad and tobago dollars per hour and you will work for 12 hours a day or you can work more than 12 hours a day depends on your strength.some security companies pay their workers every 2weeks some pay monthly.for construction,the salary is 1000 TTD every week.for issue of papers you have to marry a trinidad and tobago citizen whether on contract or real marriage for you to fix your self.Another option is through work permit or student visa.in all this,you have to pay a bond fee of 550000naira to start any of this options.trinidad and tobago is not an easy country to survive for newbies unless you are ready to suffer and endure to achieve progress at last grin
Hmmm,that is aproximately about 155000 Naira a month...mehn its too small.
Frank please tell me about there contract marriage grin how does it work and how much does it cost? Bro am glad you are studying over there it will make things easier...
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Frank I have been reading ur post, U re doing a great job, Pls I have two friends in T&T and am planing to come over there, they promise to help me fine job dat can pay up to 6000 TTD monthly, Dey have given me contact of who wil get me 3 months visa.bt my problem is dat they keep telling me of how hard it is to pass immigration @d airport on entry T&T, Dat they questions, if I don't answer well they will send me back. Pls advice me wat kind of questions will they ask me? My guys only told me "What's ur reason of coming here? pls help me what am i except in entry T&T plss. waiting for ur reply thank u
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello frank advice me more, Due to d questions on airport pls advice me, Should I make d move during December so as to answer with vocation or during February so as to answer with carnival dats coming up on 16-17 of February. Am confused seriously..
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mr Frank from wat u have said so far, coming in during December so as answer immigration with vocation at POE T&T, Will booking hostel for 5 nights n with PTA of 5000 USD and I hv some one to pick me at d airport, bt my question now is that No Invitation letter, Do i need Invitation letter for vocation.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2015
peruse my post from the beginning and you will see answer to your question,let the person that will pick you up do invitation for you,its very easy.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
frank94:
peruse my post from the beginning and you will see answer to your question,let the person that will pick you up do invitation for you,its very easy.
Dose d invitation letter need to be improved by any of d embassy? Either Nigeria or T&T. or is it just a letter?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
The invitation letter should be written by a trinidad and tobago citizen who has a job or a nigerian living and working legally at trinidad and tobago.you dont need embassy or immigration to approve the invitation letter.let the person write and put his or her details in the body of the letter including his job and ID No,and scan to you.in some occasion,the immigration at the POE at piarco int airport trinidad may need the person that write the invitation for you,to come 2 D airport for some interview,before they stamp you in.That interview is to make sure that the person inviting you is genuine and can take care of you.you with the visa now or about to apply? smiley
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by beejayphako(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well done @frank.. please, I have been following your post right from the beginning but am still hustling for money to travel before I could ask questions.. Never the less, I have dis for u? Can u please show us what TT looks like in pictures, so we could just have a feel of the country, thanks. God bless you and protect u there
Regards
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
frank94:
The invitation letter should be written by a trinidad and tobago citizen who has a job or a nigerian living and working legally at trinidad and tobago.you dont need embassy or immigration to approve the invitation letter.let the person write and put his or her details in the body of the letter including his job and ID No,and scan to you.in some occasion,the immigration at the POE at piarco int airport trinidad may need the person that write the invitation for you,to come 2 D airport for some interview,before they stamp you in.That interview is to make sure that the person inviting you is genuine and can take care of you.you with the visa now or about to apply? smiley
OK, let me ask my guy to get someone to help me with invitation letter. I will get back to u for more help Thanks. Abt to appy 4 d visa bt I want to prepare myself well B4 coming. pls will 500USD too much for PTA?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
And again boss, after saying am coming for vocation with 5 nights booking of hostel, Do I still need invitation to come for vocation, I don't know if u understand me? Is not complication of issue cos after saying dat u coming for vocation nd hv booked hostel for 5 nights to spend, then d person pick coming u who is he? A friend? Brother? Since he is going take care of u y booking a hostel ? Assuming d questions go lyk that. Is not complicating issues.I don't if u understand me? Thanks for help so far
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
beejayphako:
Well done @frank.. please, I have been following your post right from the beginning but am still hustling for money to travel before I could ask questions.. Never the less, I have dis for u? Can u please show us what TT looks like in pictures, so we could just have a feel of the country, thanks. God bless you and protect u there
Regards
This is d pictures of d place
This is pictures form Port of Spain the capital

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Remigus444:
And again boss, after saying am coming for vocation with 5 nights booking of hostel, Do I still need invitation to come for vocation, I don't know if u understand me? Is not complication of issue cos after saying dat u coming for vocation nd hv booked hostel for 5 nights to spend, then d person pick coming u who is he? A friend? Brother? Since he is going take care of u y booking a hostel ? Assuming d questions go lyk that. Is not complicating issues.I don't if u understand me? Thanks for help so far

Bro you have to be smart when dealing with immigration at POE.you have 2 keep all your documents ready with you,and make sure you have someone 2 receive you to back up ur Invitation the person may be your brother or family relation or friend.if you dont have someone 2 receive you,just pay for hotel 2 to 3 nights as were you will stay.then hold the hotel voucher as evidence that you paid and show the immigration if they ask for it at the POE.make sure your return ticket is 2weeks.YOUR BTA sould be 3,000$ and above to convince the immigration that you are financially capable to stay at TT for 2weeks.after reaching all this requirements,der is still chances 4 deportation.Thats why i prefer you go with invitation so that some one will receive you and speak for you.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2015
frank94:
Bro you have to be smart when dealing with immigration at POE.you have 2 keep all your documents ready with you,and make sure you have someone 2 receive you to back up ur Invitation the person may be your brother or family relation or friend.if you dont have someone 2 receive you,just pay for hotel 2 to 3 nights as were you will stay.then hold the hotel voucher as evidence that you paid and show the immigration if they ask for it at the POE.make sure your return ticket is 2weeks.YOUR BTA sould be 3,000$ and above to convince the immigration that you are financially capable to stay at TT for 2weeks.after reaching all this requirements,der is still chances 4 deportation.Thats why i prefer you go with invitation so that some one will receive you and speak for you.
OK bro am getting u now, To answer with vocation and having BTA of 3,000UDS and above and booking for hostel with hostel voucher for 5 nights is good, BT its better to answer " coming for vacation with d invitation letter and person being around to back my answer? And I will still booking for hostel for 5 nights nd hold it even if I found someone to give me Invitation letter incase question change.my bro I understand now, but to get d letter is my problem now, I hv prepared for booking a hostel for 5 nights ND BTA of 3,000USD to saying am coming for vocation and I will stay for just for a 5 days that's how I haved prepared for now, bt I really
need dat invitation letter to be more save. Thank u so much, Pls try and be coming online often to help me more, Thanks I appreciate
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
frank94:
U don dey T&T now......Dats great oooooooh
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
seunny4lif:
U don dey T&T now......Dats great oooooooh
yes bro im in T&T now,i wont forget when i was seeking advice on how 2 travel 2 T&T,lol :Dsee aw time flies.wish u well on ur huzzles,safe.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
frank94:
yes bro im in T&T now,i wont forget when i was seeking advice on how 2 travel 2 T&T,lol :Dsee aw time flies.wish u well on ur huzzles,safe.
I tried to stay in Bahamas then but I thank God now.....I dey Germany cheesy cheesy
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2015
@Frank Gud day bro, I hv asked my guys to help me get anybody dat will give me invitation letter bt wat they re saying is dat d invitation letter might prolong d question cos I we be asked how knew d person dat gave invitation letter? they hv to go check his job, income, financial capability, his residential if he can accommodate someone and rest of it. And from they and asking me questions abt him,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.