Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57104 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
donkennedy005:
I love frank94 because he answers questions and always ready to welcome questions without harshness .I've been following this thread from the beginning its really intersting to know that frank finally succeeded. Pls frank I've a lot of friends both church members in T and T even class mate they begging me to visit them so my question is how do I get 1yr multiple entry to trinidad and tobago and its it good for hustling ?
if you go to their embassy at abuja,they will help you more on the multiple entry visa information,but make sure you have your bond money at hand if you intend coming here.The country is normal for huzzling,and mind you here is not easy to survive but with hard work and persistent you will survive.hope I have cleard you,still get more info from your friends. smiley
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by chimdilawson: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Frank94 u are doing a great job here attending to questions! thanks bro. please I have intentions of applying to UTT for MSc Petroleum Engineering, but just before I go on and do that, I would like to know how possible it is to get a part time job there while studying, are the chances high? what nature of jobs are obtainable for a student willing to work part time and also, is there also a possibility of being employed there after studies? how is cost of living there? like rent, buying a car etc.. Thanks for much anticipated response
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Yes you can get part time job while studying but the job can only cather for your accomodation and feeding,but cant pay your tuition fees.if you are lucky you can get big time government job that pays good after studies it all depends on you and your god.car here is costly,its because of their currency and high standard of living.so if you are planing to come here and study,just hold enough money because it won't be easy for you,studying and working honestly that's not easy,but with god and struggle all things are possible.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by donkennedy005: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Frank, my class mate who is currently living in T and T told that there is a lot of job opportunities but that the problem is getting their visa, that he spent a whooping sum of 1.8m. Both for visa and flight through an agent. But I'm not going through an agent since I've come across this thread, so how through is that ? And he told me that its a very far country .
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
You can only pay 20k for their visa fee at the TT embassy at Abuja and get your visa.If you go through agent,it will cost you 200 to 250k,which you can't guaranty if you would finally succeed at the port of entry.so the best option,find someone who can send you invitation and apply for the visa,it takes 1to 2 weeks before the visa would be ready,and make sure the one that send you invitation is the one to pick you up at the POE to avoid deportation.Trinidad and Tobago immigration are very tough on foreigner's especially from third world countries.yes lots of Job available here but that's below minimum wage,and could only care for your accomodation and feeding,clothing and transport.but if you are strong and hard working,can do 2 jobs then you can make money here,but bro thats not easy trust me.The country is very far will take you 3 days to come here if you are transiting in brazil,from europe is 2 days,if your plane transit from middle east(dubia or quatar and the rest)will take you 3 to 4 days to get here.so what's your main aim of coming here be specific so that you won't end up like other Nigerians wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by donkennedy005: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bro for hustling, is visiting visa good for hustling. I don't like hiding or running when I see police or whatever, so I need you to counsel me on the type of visa that will be suitable for hustling. Also I will like you to enlighten me on the appropriate flight booking, because I'm a novice . God bless you frank as you continue on your good work.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
The only options left for you with visitors visa, is that if you come here, you marry a trinidad woman and start filing your residence at the immigration office.Then with that, you are free to walk and work without the fear of immigration or police.as its done in states,the woman you will marry will be on contract which you will be paying her until your papers are fixed after 3 to 4 years.Another option,if your lucky,a company can help you on work permit which is very hard for it to happen.also make sure you hold your 550k for bond which immigration always demand for whether you are married or fixing your papers with work permit.so its better you get 1 year visa,but if its not possible try the 3 months visa and do as i said if you are really willing to come.but mind you,Trinidad and Tobago is hard to survive,the standard of living here is too high and also you must be hard working for you to survive here.for issue of flight,its better if you have someone here to book the flight for you,nigerian flight agents are ingrates they high the price of ticket so much.from Lagos nig to port of Spain trinidad and Tobago via Brazil with return ticket is around 410k to 480k.but with transit visa to Amsterdam or england it would cost 310k to 370k that's rough estimate of the price of ticket.Bro check your self very well to know whether this actually what you want,spending this money to come to trinidad and work for below minimum wage,at the end of the month,you could get 1000 usd,but after accomodation feeding and transport you may not have nothing to count for.so think twice why not venture into business or thinkout something on how to multiply that money through legit something in nigeria,than giving this money to agent and pilot to bring you here to work for below minimum wage.trinidad is good,but if you are hard working and remove your eyes from entertainments and women also pray to god thats the only options for you to make it here wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by donkennedy005: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice info, frank if I go to T T embassy for 1 year visa and they ask me what I'm going there for, what will be my response in order to secure the visa, I am type of person that hate lying and I don't want involve myself in trouble of any kind, as for me I'm not an entertainment or woman type. If na hustling God blessed me so much with strength,
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by lillaowow(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why....
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
I Dont know.you know what you are coming here for.so try and know how you will fix your self.if your lucky to get the visa and come here, be very careful of your friends you know here because they will set you up and finish your bta money.@lillaowow if someone find a good trini lady and decide to marry her,is it a crime? And mind you,utt is very good for science programmes in TT,their are some courses they offer in oil exploration and maritime which university of west indies do not offer. The cost of tuition fee in Uwi is so much,ordinary MSC program here 1.7mill to 2.2mill excluding accommodation and feeding.its only favourable to indigens of trinidad and Tobago and caricom contributing countries.even the Uwi is not one of the ivy league schools but they high their tuition fee to scare foreigners away.so utt is good for science programmes and also affordable.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 1:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Frank i so much appreciate your good work.. Keep it up. I'm at the verge of applying for the visa. U said the visa is around 20K. Flight is around 350 to 450K. They are very reasonable. But the 550K for bond. Can u pls explain that? Is it refundable?? If so, when?? Apart from that, pls list all the requirements for me cos i wouldn't want to have issue with immigration
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 4:14am On Mar 24, 2015
You only pay the bond if you are coming here to live. Tourist Dont pay bond.it depends on the type of visa you are applying for.dont implicate issues at their embassy,if you are coming here as a tourist or social visit with intention of staying here,better you hold the 550k for bond or keep it back in Nigeria.when you now get married or lucky to get company that will help you on work permit,you can ask your people to send the 550k,so that you can pay the bond.you can collect your bond money back if you are ready to leave the country without haveing anything to do with residency or when you must have gotten your permanent residence in 4 or before 4 years time.you can request for your bond money from immigration.if you commit any crime before the four years or break TT law,which is liable for deportation,immigration will use the bond money to buy your ticket back to Nigeria.Thats the reason for paying bond wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Frank thank u so much. Pls can u now list all the neccessary requirements one after d other for me I want safe arrival devoid of immigration wahala........ Again, is building construction sector booming in that country?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frankferdtravel: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Congrats on your visa. I dnt think there is an direct flight to Trinidad and Tobago from here. But I must confess its a nice place to relocate to, speaking from eperience. I have been there and I never felt like leaving. I think if your immigration process is pure you would definitely get a good job. Also the citizens are very nice and accomodating. Wish you luck.
PS: Incase you need a lower budget on your ticket, let me know.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by worry359(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
frankferdtravel

Why are you replying to so many posts to try to steal free advertising
for your THIEF agent ideas?

2 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
@Frankferdtravel Plsssssss this thread is not for u. Just disappear
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Hold enough bta starting from 2000usd,tell the immigration officer at the port of entry you just come to stay 2weeks,if he ask more question,tell him you have business you are managing in nigeria.try and find some one who will pay for 3nights at the hotel for you or you pay through credit card.dont make reservation try and pay because they would call the hotel in your face to confirm whether you payed.If they ask you why you paid 3 nights,tell the immigration officer that you payed 3 night because if you find the hotel not to your standard you can easily move to another hotel.if they ask you whether you have any friend or relation at Trinidad and Tobago you just know what you will ans them,you said you have friend here right? You might be lucky to pass through poe without all this stress. Why I'm been specific is because port of entry here is not easy to pass,they are very good in deporting citizens of country with low economy.They believe most of them come here with idea of tourism and they end up working with intention of not going back.2nd option,Find who will send you invitation letter and the person must be a citizen of trinidad and Tobago or a foreigner that has his papers fixed without issues to be on the safe side.The person that send you that invitation will come to the airport the day you arrive here to pick you.He or she will discuss with immigration.but so far thats the best option.for work,(construction) you can come here today and start construction work tomorrow,here work is not an issue,but mind you all those jobs are below minimum wage.but its still something when you convert to our poor naira.if you are to buy ticket be very careful on the agent you are dealing with to avoid problems,BC if the agent book with fake credit card,your journey will end in Brazil.so look well before you commit that hard earned money wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Frank pls attend to these 3 questions (1) Is the BTA different from the bond fee?? If No, is there a way to avoid that bond fee? (2) Tell me more on how to secure a work permit. I've an indigene of T&T who is assisting me in securing a nice job. What is the process of securing work permit?? (3) List all the documents that i need to b granted a visa and later to beat imigration at d POE plsss. Thank you sooooooooo much Frank. U have really helped me alot. Don't b tired pls
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Yes the PTA is different from bond fee.bond is compulsory if you want to live here.their is no other way of securing work permit only the company that employ you would do the work permit for you.for documents that would grant you visa,refer to TT embassy at abuja for that.then to pass the POE without much problem,refer back to my last post here and peruse it wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
For someone who has nt been employed prior to his moving to T&T, does it mean he will find it difficult to cross since work permit is a requirement?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Secondly, the BTA i will show the immigration officers, is it going to be in form of Bank statement or visible/raw cash??
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Your pta should be in visible raw cash.work permit is not a criteria for you to pass immigration at TT,any one can pass the poe if you have genuine documents. then read this post carefully from the beginning to the last post,you will understand better wink

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by moneybag100: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
frank94:
Hold enough bta starting from 2000usd,tell the immigration officer at the port of entry you just come to stay 2weeks,if he ask more question,tell him you have business you are managing in nigeria.try and find some one who will pay for 3nights at the hotel for you or you pay through credit card.dont make reservation try and pay because they would call the hotel in your face to confirm whether you payed.If they ask you why you paid 3 nights,tell the immigration officer that you payed 3 night because if you find the hotel not to your standard you can easily move to another hotel.if they ask you whether you have any friend or relation at Trinidad and Tobago you just know what you will ans them,you said you have friend here right? You might be lucky to pass through poe without all this stress. Why I'm been specific is because port of entry here is not easy to pass,they are very good in deporting citizens of country with low economy.They believe most of them come here with idea of tourism and they end up working with intention of not going back.2nd option,Find who will send you invitation letter and the person must be a citizen of trinidad and Tobago or a foreigner that has his papers fixed without issues to be on the safe side.The person that send you that invitation will come to the airport the day you arrive here to pick you.He or she will discuss with immigration.but so far thats the best option.for work,(construction) you can come here today and start construction work tomorrow,here work is not an issue,but mind you all those jobs are below minimum wage.but its still something when you convert to our poor naira.if you are to buy ticket be very careful on the agent you are dealing with to avoid problems,BC if the agent book with fake credit card,your journey will end in Brazil.so look well before you commit that hard earned money wink

Wao!!! What an Elucidation!
You will do perfectly well in Teaching jobs.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Frank thank u so much. I've gotten all i want for now. If need arise again, i'll reach u...... Hope to join you soonest
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Frank i sent someone to immigration office in Sangre Grande to enquire about the bond fee payment. The feedback is that bond fee cannot be paid by an individual. It is only paid by the individual's recruiting company. Pls i want to know how u did your own. Again, if i have an individual/company in T&T who will welcome me at the airport, do i still need to show immigration my BTA?

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=jpride post=32305092]Frank i sent someone to immigration office in Sangre Grande to enquire about the bond fee payment. The feedback is that bond fee cannot be paid by an individual. It is only paid by the individual's recruiting company. Pls i want to know how u did your own. Again, if i have an individual/company in T&T who will welcome me at the airport, do i still need to show immigration my BTA?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2015
jpride:
Frank i sent someone to immigration office in Sangre Grande to enquire about the bond fee payment. The feedback is that bond fee cannot be paid by an individual. It is only paid by the individual's recruiting company. Pls i want to know how u did your own. Again, if i have an individual/company in T&T who will welcome me at the airport, do i still need to show immigration my BTA?
why sangre grande were by he can go to the one in san fernando or port of spain and get the latest informations on the bond,are you sure the person is in trinidad or is he or she in tobago?yes bond fee cannot be paid by individual unless you are married and fixing your papers through marriage.if you are fixing your papers through work permit which is the process you are following.The company that employed you or about to employ you will pay the bond on your behalf.sometimes depend on your package of work permit because their is new immigration rules.some normally pay the bond at the airport,some pay to the bank immigration direct them but must be on their name but they wont have acess to the money.
yes you need to show them your BTA if they demand for it.some occasions the immigration officer
you meet at poe may allow you to enter without much questions and declaration of BTA and some other necessary travelling documents. wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by jpride(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thanks so much Frank... I appreciate. Pls wat kinda visa shud i apply for? What shud be d duration of the visa?? Pls advice me in this area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / Nigerians Living In Qatar / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.