Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57008 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by ukay2: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks. Pls how can I go about this Tourist visa application,how much does it cost in its application and how much naira equivalent should I have for self sustenance till I get doctor job in T&T. Also, is there assurance u will get d job after d 6month period. Also how much is d newest doctor's pay in T&T compare to naija.

THANKS MY BRO.
WELDONE

frank94: what I mean is that you should apply for letter of good standing at mdcn lagos.lagos will forward the letter of good standing to abuja,abuja will forward to the secretary medical council of Trinidad and Tobago Eric Williams medical complex champ flues Trinidad. But before you apply for this letter of good standing,make sure you have your tourist visa at hand because this letter of good standing last for 3months.you will also need police report of good character for job application.you will also come to Trinidad with all your original certificates and licenses I mean current licenses.make sure you come here with enough bta to sustain you till you start working, unless you want to do meanual job like security or construction to sustain your self r
Till you get through in general hospital port of Spain.note it takes time to get this doctors job here like 6 to 8 months period because of the slow in trinidad administration. Any other thing let me know I'm so much busy now that's why I reply late.

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 3:34am On Sep 24, 2014
I won't advice you to go through agent and get the TT tourist visa because agent will charge you a lot of money, and you also in the risk of deportation if you come here without genuine documents to show at the port of entry like invitation letter and the person inviting you will wait for you at the airport because of immigration wahala.but if you finally get tourist visa from agent,their is a way you can enter the country its not what I will disclose here for you because its public forum. Also try if any one can send you invitation so that you can apply for the tourist visa at trinidad and Tobago embassy in abuja,it will be cheap and safe for you.but mind you before you start your job as a doctor, you need to pay bond which is 500k or you do insurance with 50k to
o 70k every year.This not something I can be talking here you need to call me so that I can give you details of how things works here. For the doctors pay,its from 300k to 500k a month depends on the hospital and area you are in and qualification.the job is guaranteed if you have patience and wait for it when you come here.Because it may take 6 to 8 months before you will start working in any of the general hospitals.you can hold 500k and also you have to do other menial jobs if you come here till your main job is ready,other doctors did it when they came here till they secured their main job.hope I have cleard you. grin

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
@frank 94,God bless u so much.most of d time I have read ur contributions on travel update,u take painstaking time to help ur fellow man,d way u go about it selflessly amazes me a lot.it is well with u.

7 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 4:45am On Sep 25, 2014
sonofaGod: @frank 94,God bless u so much.most of d time I have read ur contributions on travel update,u take painstaking time to help ur fellow man,d way u go about it selflessly amazes me a lot.it is well with u.
thanks bro your highly welcome.its only god we should look up to and try our best to help one another because a tree can not make a forest grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by dailydolar(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
frank94: thanks bro your highly welcome.its only god we should look up to and try our best to help one another because a tree can not make a forest grin
pls i need your help to get a T n T visa can u help out ? i have followed this section from d beginning to now and i have decided to apply to the place can u pls help me with the invitation letter
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ukay2

Ask your question without dropping your contact detail
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
frank94: thanks bro your highly welcome.its only god we should look up to and try our best to help one another because a tree can not make a forest grin
meanwhile am still waiting for ur response on wat my chances are in any of d carribean countries since am a 2yr post graduate doctor frm ambrose alli university.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 3:11am On Sep 26, 2014
sonofaGod: meanwhile am still waiting for ur response on wat my chances are in any of d carribean countries since am a 2yr post graduate doctor frm ambrose alli university.
bro your school is not exempted from comeing to trinidad and work immediately with all your documents and also writing a medical exams. you have to write medical exams and if you pass it,you will be employed.those that got their bsc in medicine at federal universities in Nigeria like university of Ibadan,university of Nigeria nsukka,univer Benin and other federal universities are recognized here and exempted from writing medical exams when they seek for medical Dr job at trinidad and Tobago.they employ them,but they have to go through the process I told ukay2 to get this medical Dr job here.in other Caribbean countries I Dont know much.but will ask a friend from Guyana and Dominican republic how Dr job pay is over their.but I still belive trinidad,bahamas,and suriname With gudalope and Martinique pay Dr good.Will still get back to you soon.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
frank94: bro your school is not exempted from comeing to trinidad and work immediately with all your documents and also writing a medical exams. you have to write medical exams and if you pass it,you will be employed.those that got their bsc in medicine at federal universities in Nigeria like university of Ibadan,university of Nigeria nsukka,univer Benin and other federal universities are recognized here and exempted from writing medical exams when they seek for medical Dr job at trinidad and Tobago.they employ them,but they have to go through the process I told ukay2 to get this medical Dr job here.in other Caribbean countries I Dont know much.but will ask a friend from Guyana and Dominican republic how Dr job pay is over their.but I still belive trinidad,bahamas,and suriname With gudalope and Martinique pay Dr good.Will still get back to you soon.
tnks a lot bro for ur apt and painstaking explaination,iplz while u are trying to help me get info on d monetary aspect,I also want to kno how to go abut it viz a viz can I apply frm naija,do I have to come over there,is d exam like plab and usmle,how long does d process take,is it on a contract basis or full time basis.I can call u or email u whichever is more convenient for u
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2014
justwise: @ukay2

Ask your question without dropping your contact detail
Mr justwise their is something confidentail I want to talk with ukay and its not something I will make Public.Some I have dealt with here,if I'm a scammer or bad person, they would have come here to report me.but since the time I traveled till now,I know people I have helped from this naira land concerning trinidad since last year if I'm bad, they will come here and testify.for me I tell you black and white how things are in this country and things that are obtainable and the ones that are not obtainable. So allow this doc ukay so that I can know how to help him and come here and practice like other doctors. For you to successed in life,its all about information and gods hands in your entire life.if you are not informed,you will be in darkness till your entire life.Allow ukay and I to discuss if I find him serious, I will link him up with a Nigerian doctor here or nurse that can help him more.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
dailydolar: pls i need your help to get a T n T visa can u help out ? i have followed this section from d beginning to now and i have decided to apply to the place can u pls help me with the invitation letter
bro I can't do invitation for you and some I know that can do it will fear you,because they Dont know you and what you may do if you enter the country with their iv that may put them in trouble.but will still ask around if I see,I will let you know.safe cheesy
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
frank94: Mr justwise their is something confidentail I want to talk with ukay and its not something I will make Public.Some I have dealt with here,if I'm a scammer or bad person, they would have come here to report me.but since the time I traveled till now,I know people I have helped from this naira land concerning trinidad since last year if I'm bad, they will come here and testify.for me I tell you black and white how things are in this country and things that are obtainable and the ones that are not obtainable. So allow this doc ukay so that I can know how to help him and come here and practice like other doctors. For you to successed in life,its all about information and gods hands in your entire life.if you are not informed,you will be in darkness till your entire life.Allow ukay and I to discuss if I find him serious, I will link him up with a Nigerian doctor here or nurse that can help him more.

There is nothing secrete about getting a visa to any country, all discussions can take place here openly. If you are afraid of saying it here then one has to wonder if its legal to start with.

Dropping of contact details is not encourage here as long as its travel related.

4 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
justwise:

There is nothing secrete about getting a visa to any country, all discussions can take place here openly. If you are afraid of saying it here then one has to wonder if its legal to start with.

Dropping of contact details is not encourage here as long as its travel related.
quote me and do not quote me wrong,I have never said I can procure trinidad and Tobago visa to Ukay,neither did I say I will give him invitation to come here.check all my post here in nairaland.I'm not an agent.I only give advice and guidelines.what
I want to discuss with him is nothing corncerning visa issues.mind you visa is not a big deal,any one can get a visa and travel out.To be honest and truthful,had it been I followed the way people like you give advice in this nairaland,I won't have traveled out and achieved what i have now,I thank god I man up and followed my instinct with certain good advice I got from some one in this nairaland in this my same post that's why traveled and thank god for my life today.so in some things you do,back out be on the scene and watch how things go ok,every one is not the same.what I want to tell him is confidential and partaining this country,which I cant make public to avoid spoiling things,because i Dont know Mr A or B that's assesing this site because its public.if you keep on with your infringement and obstacle to this, I believe ukay can go ahead and ask me other certain things he need to know but I cant give out all because of the publicity of nairaland smiley

3 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
frank94: quote me and do not quote me wrong,I have never said I can procure trinidad and Tobago visa to Ukay,neither did I say I will give him invitation to come here.check all my post here in nairaland.I'm not an agent.I only give advice and guidelines.what
I want to discuss with him is nothing corncerning visa issues.mind you visa is not a big deal,any one can get a visa and travel out.To be honest and truthful,had it been I followed the way people like you give advice in this nairaland,I won't have traveled out and achieved what i have now,I thank god I man up and followed my instinct with certain good advice I got from some one in this nairaland in this my same post that's why traveled and thank god for my life today.so in some things you do,back out be on the scene and watch how things go ok,every one is not the same.what I want to tell him is confidential and partaining this country,which I cant make public to avoid spoiling things,because i Dont know Mr A or B that's assesing this site because its public.if you keep on with your infringement and obstacle to this, I believe ukay can go ahead and ask me other certain things he need to know but I cant give out all because of the publicity of nairaland smiley

justwise:
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by ukay2: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise, thanks for your concern...pls allow frank to assist me in getting the nitty gritty of TandT.

All that I want is the genuine way of entering and working in T&T without being a victim of deportation or fake agents. I think frank is REAL. I will tell all nairalanders if he is fake..Thanks.

Also Justwise, do you have much info on T&T to assist people like us that want to go T&T?

Really waiting for all you guys honest responses.
THANKS.

frank94: quote me and do not quote me wrong,I have never said I can procure trinidad and Tobago visa to Ukay,neither did I say I will give him invitation to come here.check all my post here in nairaland.I'm not an agent.I only give advice and guidelines.what
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by dailydolar(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2014
frank94: bro I can't do invitation for you and some I know that can do it will fear you,because they Dont know you and what you may do if you enter the country with their iv that may put them in trouble.but will still ask around if I see,I will let you know.safe cheesy
so how do i get invitation to TnT ?? i really want to know well if u cant trust me to give me invitation den its ok it not ur fault na (ja people wey don spoil; every were cos mechanic no let us no mad men again all d same thank you for the reply but i need information if deres a way out if not no wahala
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2014
ukay2: @justwise, thanks for your concern...pls allow frank to assist me in getting the nitty gritty of TandT.

All that I want is the genuine way of entering and working in T&T without being a victim of deportation or fake agents. I think frank is REAL. I will tell all nairalanders if he is fake..Thanks.

Also Justwise, do you have much info on T&T to assist people like us that want to go T&T?

Really waiting for all you guys honest responses.
THANKS.

Do you think that he can't help people here openly? I'm not stopping him from helping people i'm only saying lets keep info open here, no dropping of contact details here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by ukay2: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
justwise:

Pls am still waiting for your kind responses from Frank, just wise e.t.c

Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ukay2:

Pls am still waiting for your kind responses from Frank, just wise e.t.c

Thanks

justwise:
[b]
Do you think that he can't help people here openly? I'm not stopping him from helping people i'm only saying lets keep info open here, no dropping of contact details here.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Ukay i still remember you,will get back to you when I'm settled from work.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
frank94:
bro your school is not exempted from comeing to trinidad and work immediately with all your documents and also writing a medical exams. you have to write medical exams and if you pass it,you will be employed.those that got their bsc in medicine at federal universities in Nigeria like university of Ibadan,university of Nigeria nsukka,univer Benin and other federal universities are recognized here and exempted from writing medical exams when they seek for medical Dr job at trinidad and Tobago.they employ them,but they have to go through the process I told ukay2 to get this medical Dr job here.in other Caribbean countries I Dont know much.but will ask a friend from Guyana and Dominic[b][/b]an republic how Dr job pay is over their.but I still belive trinidad,bahamas,and suriname With gudalope and Martinique pay Dr good.Will still get back to you soon.
[b][/b]still waiting for your kind response bro.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by ukay2: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
frank94:
Ukay i still remember you,will get back to you when I'm settled from work.

pls am really waiting. Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Ukay wait till January 2015,because two Nigerians was deported yesterday do to Ebola virus,although those guys Dont have the virus,but they are taking measures not to allow the virus enter here.but for the main time try and gather your documents ready and also money for bond 550k so that by january you will be fully prepared to come here.@sonafagod,plz refrace back your questions again.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by ukay2: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
frank94:
Ukay wait till January 2015,because two Nigerians was deported yesterday do to Ebola virus,although those guys Dont have the virus,but they are taking measures not to allow the virus enter here.but for the main time try and gather your documents ready and also money for bond 550k so that by january you will be fully prepared to come here.@sonafagod,plz refrace back your questions again.

@Frank, ok. Thanks...pls always update me with d latest
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2014
frank94:
am talking about modalities on how to write d medical exams in T and T,process and all of that.also,medical job opportunities in other carribean countries.tnk u
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
@ sonafagod,research on medical board of trinidad and Tobago,get their website on Google and peruse it,you will get exactly what you want.but if its so complex to you,i will help the much i can.but for now,trinidad and tobago is hard to pass the port of entry because of this ebola virus.They are even planinng to stop their 2015 carnival which the whole world normally attend because of this OGA EBOLA.so gather information first and less wait till January 2015 and see how things will go.for doctors job in other carribean country is not so lucrative like trinidad and tobago,bahamas,suriname and Guadalupe and martinique with Grenada.The only I could enquire about is Suriname because my friend is very close to the wife of ambassador of Suriname to trinidad and tobago,but it will take a little time because Im very busy every day even on sundays.if you come here you will value time so much,because this part of the world,time is money cheesy.research on that medical council and I will get back to you on Suriname.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
550k for bond ,ticket and bta should be around 500k , minimum estimate will be 1million naira ,na wa ooo .
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
onatisi:
550k for bond ,ticket and bta should be around 500k , minimum estimate will be 1million naira ,na wa ooo .
and after spending the 1million naira their is high possibilities of deportation ;Dso stay back with your ignorance and it is not a must that you will travel abroad.you can still make it in Nigeria.think twice cheesy
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
frank94:
and after spending the 1million naira their is high possibilities of deportation ;Dso stay back with your ignorance and it is not a must that you will travel abroad.you can still make it in Nigeria.think twice cheesy
I always tell people that what I know now ,had it been I know it in nigeria I would never have left. If you can raise 6k dollars which is about 1million naira what stops one from tripling that money in another year. Many traders going to dubai use less than 600k naira and still make huge profit not to talk of doing good business in nigeria. I always say this and until people leave nigeria and come to see it for themselves they won't believe and that is ,the money people are spending to travel out oof nigeria is what many many nigerians are looking and saving for to go back home to settle down .
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
onatisi:
I always tell people that what I know now ,had it been I know it in nigeria I would never have left. If you can raise 6k dollars which is about 1million naira what stops one from tripling that money in another year. Many traders going to dubai use less than 600k naira and still make huge profit not to talk of doing good business in nigeria. I always say this and until people leave nigeria and come to see it for themselves they won't believe and that is ,the money people are spending to travel out oof nigeria is what many many nigerians are looking and saving for to go back home to settle down .
bro you make me laugh so much,although what you said is the plain truth for those that have ears,let them hear.but one thing,abroad is not meant for everyone.its only made for professionals like doctors and nurses even other fields ,but nawa days everyone won go abroad because of different reasons even reasons thats irrelevant.my advice is if you want to travel check make a conceret research of were you are going to atleast a place that have prospect,not if you go to Bolivia or Serbia you expect manner to fall from haven.atleast some certain countries are very good for starters,which some one can be making a 1000$ monthly that's minimum because I know some earn more than that after paying rent and feeding,the person can save a lot and start some kind of business back home if he or she wants.A friend just arrived in one country start up with meanual job and this guy is hard working he doest go club or pursue woman, he only got married to his job,do you know that this guy achieved a lot under 7months.if i now tell you what professionals earn a month abroad you will know that you are wasting away your time and regret not studying professional course back home..so abroad may be good for Mr A and be bad for Mr B but in all before you go to any country ask god for direction favour and help,Dont do it on your own because you may end up crying day and night with heavy suffering and nothing to count for,that's my peice of advice grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.