Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90488 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by SilvanusII(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
emiye:

You are missing the point !

I have not in any way endorse mediocrity, if you will be logical, a free flowing queens english speaking OGA might be a mediocre. That is the problem with people like, you get carried away easily with silly things like that.

I accept he messed up, but i am lenient on him more because of his age status

I put it to you that many youths in Nigerian university do not know their university website offhand. That to me is more grievous.

It would be a fallacy of hasty generalisation calling the man incompetent because he couldnt give his organisation's website. N.B He actually might be incompetent.

I would av been as lenient as U̶̲̥̅̊, but I av come 2 realise that the incompetent-leader-recycling tendency has marred more than made. You claim age blah-blah. Haven't U̶̲̥̅̊ seen older ppl act and speak better?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 3kay945(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
emiye:

You are missing the point !

I have not in any way endorse mediocrity, if you will be logical, a free flowing queens english speaking OGA might be a mediocre. That is the problem with people like, you get carried away easily with silly things like that.

I accept he messed up, but i am lenient on him more because of his age status

I put it to you that many youths in Nigerian university do not know their university website offhand. That to me is more grievous.

It would be a fallacy of hasty generalisation calling the man incompetent because he couldnt give his organisation's website. N.B He actually might be incompetent.

I reason with you dude but the man too Zap.up small, his gesture was actually funny to me...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mako007(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Kizuba: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
whey i have been laughing my stomach out since i started reading, You people are wicked Cheyyyyyy how can you do this to a person? wetin dis man do wuna, whey wuna take dis strong thing do am?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Kizuba: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
anyway....................... Dazall
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
nep2ra:

Phucking d.o.u.c.h.e bag wants my attention. Dude, seriously, you need to stop this m.a.s.t.u.b.a.t.o.r.y obsession with my handle. One more thing, you d1ckhead, you are so lame. Be a lowlife and overdose on rat poison. B.a.s.t.a.r.d

You must have been born on a Nigerian express-way because that's where most accidents happen and that's what you are. An accident! Phuck you, you dull piece of shit. Phucking a.rse-cum guzzler. Go dig through your mom's maggot infested-cun.t to get your fix because you will need it by the time I finish with you.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by berryjay: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Philolos:

Are you suggesting "cover-up" journalism? The interviewers were performing investigative journalism, and when they smelt a rat they went for the kill. I think that should be the minimum standard. In my opinion, they did well by letting the question hang and not even calling him on it on the show, by saying, "Mr. Guguru Defense, such a website does not exist sir." They could have chosen to school the guy by telling him "all websites end with a domain name, ".com", ".org", ".gov", ".biz", ".net", etc.

We need more journalists like the ones on Channels TV to help shine some light in all dark places and corners of our public institutions.

You don't practise investigative journalism on such shows... There are diff shows for that kind of stuff, where we expect all kinds of stuff to come up.. What are we even arguing here.. U have even analysed more wot the presenters should have done... And I don't think ure a journalist.. So indirectly, u have spekt out their flop..
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by naptu2: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Naptu the great!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by naptu2: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
yuzedo: Naptu the great!!!!! grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emiye(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
SilvanusII:
I would av been as lenient as U̶̲̥̅̊, but I av come 2 realise that the incompetent-leader-recycling tendency has marred more than made. You claim age blah-blah. Haven't U̶̲̥̅̊ seen older ppl act and speak better?

It depends on how you define competence. i will not call him incompetent yet for that error.

I did a psycho-analysis on him based on the clip, i observed that immediately he was asked for the web address, he lost his composure, he tried to evade it, but the journalists wont let him be, clearly he knew it was www.nscdc.____, but he wasn't sure of the domain name, whether .com , gov.ng , .net. in other not to give a wrong address, he came up with the silly oga at the top excuse, complicating the issue.

i have heard of how a very intelligent fellow who had done very well with technical questions at an interview with GLO asked the last question what the acronym GSM stands for. He looked blank and couldnt answer it.

Shit happens, calling him incompetent coz he couldnt give the right response to me is taking it too far.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by wayne4loan: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga tshirt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by naptu2: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
emiye:

It depends on how you define competence. i will not call him incompetent yet for that error.

I did a psycho-analysis on him based on the clip, i observed that immediately he was asked for the web address, he lost his composure, he tried to evade it, but the journalists wont let him be, clearly he knew it was www.nscdc.____, but he wasn't sure of the domain name, whether .com , gov.ng , .net. in other not to give a wrong address, he came up with the silly oga at the top excuse, complicating the issue.

i have heard of how a very intelligent fellow who had done very well with technical questions at an interview with GLO asked the last question what the acronym GSM stands for. He looked blank and couldnt answer it.

Shit happens, calling him incompetent coz he couldnt give the right response to me is taking it too far.

It's about character. He should have just said that he doesn't know it. That would have been forgivable (although he should have expected that he would be asked that question due to the topic of that segment of the programme and he should have prepared adequately), but he chose to attempt to deceive.

It wasn't just the interview panel that he was attempting to deceive, it was Nigerians. For a public official ( a member of the security services) that's unacceptable.

Watch the clip I posted, the BBC interview with John Howard. He was repeatedly asked "did you threaten to overrule him". He did not attempt to deceive, rather he outrightly refused to answer the question. That's more acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by toygod2: 2:54am On Mar 16, 2013
lollest ooo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emiye(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2013
naptu2:

It's about character. He should have just said that he doesn't know it. That would have been forgivable (although he should have expected that he would be asked that question due to the topic of that segment of the programme and he should have prepared adequately), but he chose to attempt to deceive.

It wasn't just the interview panel that he was attempting to deceive, it was Nigerians. For a public official ( a member of the security services) that's unacceptable.

Watch the clip I posted, the BBC interview with John Howard. He was repeatedly asked "did you threaten to overrule him". He did not attempt to deceive, rather he outrightly refused to answer the question. That's more acceptable.

About character ? I think you are right.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by DoubleFaith(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2013
ilaugh.gov.ng
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by claremont(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
I just watched the video. LWKMD4H!!! grin grin grin

This is what we get when barely-lettered people use the influence of "my-Oga-at-the-top" to get a job they are not qualified for.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 3kay945(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
naptu2:

Yeah bro, I watched the clip and I enjoyed the confidence and brain of that man, Am sure he will call his lawyer if the presenter continued with that same question.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by obi2012: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
i heard he got suspended and his wife went to channels tv to fight them for ruining their family..

the guy is the most popular guy in nigeria right now.. some big company like glo or mtn or even nspdc should have capitalized on his popularity and use it for some adverts
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by markize(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Na waOO! my Oga @ the top!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by fresky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
First of all, even as much as I hate to comment on this OGAONTOP phenomenom, it goes without saying that, we should all feel embarassed as Nigerians. What sort of image do u think this kind of activity is potraying our already well worn and tarnished image. Bad grammar is bad enough, making it a talking point is worse.I blame the channels staff, such a high level of unproffessionalism is sickening. Why can't the lady call for a break upon realizing he was unable to respond properly. As a citizen of Nigeria, this is painful, utterly disrespectful and downright unfortunate that a national T.V could be this unpatriotic. I expect a full apology from the channels crew from being impolite. Why the hell would you upload such if not for the sake of cheap publicity. I won't be suprised if those channels interviwers don't make it past their present career heights.... PEACE TO Y'all
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by skyfall: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
LOL
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by druid06(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2013
This is getting old and boring. Unto the the next one.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by revilomichaels(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
checkout the newest Hottest blog in town www.reviloonthebeat..com
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by homesteady(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.