Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90524 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 3kay945(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
I just watched the video now and it wasn't as funny as you guys are portraying it. The dude was trying to outsmart the presenters and got bursted.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
SOME OF U NEED TO LIGHTEN UP HABA. BEING ALL SERIOUS OVER NOTHING. U NEED 2 GO BORROW A SENSE OF HUMOUR........
FROM THE OGA AT THE TOP
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Philolos: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
naptu2: "Did you threaten to overrule him?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

Nice video. I’m adding this video to my library of moves on how not to be cornered. Mr. Guguru Defense was obviously not cornered. He was with his pants down in a public place. He is, indeed, a daft and shameless man.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by naptu2: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Actually, the civil defence has functions that are different from the police, but they are not performing these functions.

When the military ruled Nigeria, they wanted a uniform and central chain of command. In order to achieve this, they made all the uniform services perform identical tasks. The police force, which should be a civilian agency, became like a paramilitary force. The military now performs police functions and the civil defence is now a parallel police force.

The Civil Defence should be largely made up of part-time volunteers whose duty is to protect the community they live in from fire outbreaks, crime, etc. They are usually the first responders, since they live in the community. They should have other jobs (security guards, doctors, teachers, etc) and only attend training/meetings at weekends.

This was the way the civil defence was during world war 2 when my grandfather was a member. That's they way it was in the early 1980s when my guard was a member.

The civil defence is not meant to be a large, armed body of officers and men.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Chitexs250(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ignatio: That remix is a hit. See how this turn to superstar.

Abeg no scroll down again

Ona no dey Hear word again abi

I Say no scroll down again ooooo

Final Warning

Oya take am

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Revolva(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.
Excuse!!! D man is a douche bag..I watch the interview live - I laff sotey I fell off my chair!!! He was just clueless d tin come be like say na hot seat he dey sha WWTBAM... I tire ..now anoda excuse .com saying he does not wanna speak such word in the prescence of a woman..while its .gov.ng .is the right address..haa dis one was caught red handed ..he is a disgrace to his force and the nation
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by punche(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Every Oga at the top of my destiny,may God silence them like d *dotcom* in the NSCDC website. Amen!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Onistephen: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: If you want to be a millionaire you need to go through MY OGA AT THE TOP , DAZ ALL
No correct answer.the answer is NSCDC.GOV.NG
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by kemesty(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
HQ:

The way he points his fingers when he speaks makes me wonder if it's a sort of "finger problem" synonymous with NSCDC Officers. undecided
You have killed me with laughter.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

Open your stinking mouth wide and let me fill it with sh1t!!! Quit sucking Seun's d1ck and face me, you son of a b1tch on heat.

You call yourself mature I laugh in Boko Haram! Do me a favour and go mad. The less of your type we have in Nigeria,the better.

Ghetto vermin! Please get a gun and shoot the quack who carried out lobotomy on you. Phucking ana.l secretions licking person.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Philolos: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
I beg, we need OGA AT THE TOP to step aside for this man. This officer has a major achievement to declare: putting NSCDC on the map/internet. Perhaps most of us didn't even know NSCDC existed prior to this interview. Depending on how the pundits look at this matter, this officer has brought NSCDC (sh)FAME.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
this has to be the funniest oga-at-the-top photo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Desloaaa(f): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
okay..eveybody can go home now,enoff is enoff n dazz'all
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mrofficial2(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2013

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
are you serious? there's an oga-at-the-top shirt already? Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Mekky2010: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.

A lot of people have answered you professionally, just a quick question though, have you ever watched Hard Talk on BBC? What do you think would have been of this man if he had faced the likes of Christiane Amanpour of CNN? After reading your comment I decided to again watch the video, I'd rather say that the presenters did their best at saving his face by repeatedly trying to clarify the easiest question that can be asked about the organization he heads. Please let's face it, the oga at the down messed up, waiting for oga at the top to tell us which website to use. Dazz all.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by sweetgala(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
All I have to say is... All y'all mofoz wicked.. grin n daz'all
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by sweetgala(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
Guy I want one of those tops
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ladytaurus(f): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
:oCheck this out http:///AULWmjZ046
JideTheBlogger: Hopefully one of our artistes will soon release a track that will be titled "my oga at the top"...... grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mrofficial2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
sweet_gala:
Guy I want one of those tops

See below quote.

michaelfreesoul: Order for "my oga at the top" tees. Just N3000. Contact me on pin:286CCB16 - michael freesoul (MFS)
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella: are you serious? there's an oga-at-the-top shirt already? Nigerians!!

Leaves me bewildered. shocked shocked

The matter's getting over-flogged really.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by patrickmuf(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
When will they interview the supposed "oga at the top"
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bobankky: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nairalanders.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin never a dul moment here
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by BabaEto1: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
For those running down civil defence because of this matter try n do ur findings and u will discover that there are a lot of sound and intelligent pple in d Corps who are doing the Nation proud. A beg free dis man oooo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by obowunmi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nollywood movie: Oga at the TOP: staring Mr. Ibu and Ibinabo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by igboboy1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ayam not surprise hafterall he is a product hof the great MAULAG UNILAG
i haf died
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
U bad

chief mega: This officer should copyright the phrase before people start using it for commercial purposes like adverts, t-shirts and music. Between pidgin english is our identity.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by usdane: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
this man must be an ''Aboki''...but a northerner can not possibly head a government parastal in Lagos!! Oh my God so Yoruba ppl can gbagaun like this jeesooosss
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by afroxyz: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2013
1stCitizen: The interviewers are completely immature and unprofessional.

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?

Shut ur bloody trap! Its people like you who drag this country in mediocrity. If the system was right would such people pop out in leadership positions? Simple website he does not know. I doubt if he knows his office address. Wait! Letz ask his oga @ the top

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by harryem(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Anoda disadvantage of dis social media. Dis man shld nt do anytin stupid oh, out of our own mockery. D tin b lik play now
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by WizPrince1(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2013
"My Oga At The Top" Or WWW.NSCDC Daz All, shouldn't be something you'd laugh about. I Blame Channels TV presenters., they're fund of doing this.

They Want to tell me that when the Boss was thinking, they can't just complete it for him? Besides its something they already knew. #GOSH

Please mind how you laugh at people because you don't know if tomorrow might be your Dad or Mum or Any other Relation.

*MY OGA AT THE TOP, INDEED* DAZ ALL
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by dannydolly: 12:59am On Mar 15, 2013
@Bykes... For you to say his oga at the top don't know their website clearly shows that you don't know who the Commandant General of the NSCDC is. Dr. John Adewale Abolurin is an educationist and a visionary leader, he is one of the most educated security chiefs in the country. He has written nothing less than 10 books on security and personally monitors the NSCDC ICT. Check his records and achievements with NSCDC so far. If you embarrass Commandant Shem, I don't care but please don't embarrass this man.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.