Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (37399 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
Correct!
Karev 20 pts
Michaellegend 15pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pts
My point is 16 not 15. Pls update my point.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2013
5 questions left for today
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Question 14
What is the name of Mr Atheist's Synagogue?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 14
What is the name of Mr Atheist's Synagogue?
Synagogue of sinners
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
Synagogue of sinners
Correct! one pt behind Karev! 1dafl!
Karev 20pts
You 19pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pt
Four questions left for today
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Question 15
Which animal did Stand aloof teach how to crawl?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 15
Which animal did Stand aloof teach how to crawl?
a Tortoise
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
a Tortoise
Correct!
Michael on top!
M legend 22pts
Karev 20pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
Correct!
Michael on top!
M legend 22pts
Karev 20pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pt
YES!!! Thank God
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by CREAM333: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
I thought i would be reading more stories, but na question and answer full here jawe.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
I thought i would be reading more stories, but na question and answer full here jawe.
No vex bros. Shay u don finish d one wey dey already? grin
No worry I go bombard U with story today and tomorrow
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by joseff14(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
i can't wait for more.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
CHAPTER TEN
THE GOOD MOOD OF THE GOODS IN THE WOODS

“Hey Gooddream, here are Aves!” the voice of Goodwill reverberated in the cave as he pointed at some pied birds occupying the cave. At the sight of the Goods, they flocked out of the Cave of Aves, flapping their wings over their heads.
The Goods rushed out of the cave and gazed up at the departing birds. The birds of same species flocked together for minutes and suddenly parted paths left and right, singing and swinging their bright wings across the silent gloomy sky, such that the gloominess of the sky seemed to have left due to the luminosity of those bright wings they were swinging, and its silence vanished at the songs they were singing and the rhythmic drumming of their wings.
“What!” Goodwish was shocked. “Are there many routes leading to the Island of Greatness?” he asked, directing his question to no one in particular. Gooddream replied, “Not really. Just make sure you don’t lose sight of that golden one high up there. Such is the one Mr. Experience tracked to the River of Achievement in the olden days.”
The Goods left the Cave of Aves and ran towards the North-eastern course where the olden golden bird had flown. They soon lost sight of the weird bird when night had drawn close. Then their worries grew worse.
“Ouch!” exclaimed Goodwill glumly. “Where are we now?”
“We’ve lost sight of the olden golden bird,” complained Gooddream. “And we’ve lost our way back home,” added Goodwish.
Goodwill asked, “What shall we do now?”
While Gooddream was focussing on the blurred locus the bird had taken in the sky, he was made the focus of the focal lenses of Goodwill and Goodwish, for they had regarded him as the best forecaster of them all.
“Well...Mr. Experience made it known that instead of giving up on the journey to the River of Achievement, one should rather keep looking up,” said Gooddream while still gazing up.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
“Gooddream, do you mean that looking up rather than giving up is the solution to this kind of situation?” asked Goodwill sceptically as he joined Gooddream in it, then Goodwish joined too. Like three crazy lazy lads, the Goods moaned and mooned for Hope as they gazed mazily into the moonless hazy sky. The more they worried their eyes to eye the high height, the less they saw. In no time at all, they were fed up and hungry for they had not fed on anything edible all day, except for some little kernels they had plucked from a palm tree some hours back. However, they remained gazing up, but Gooddream had begun to doze off under the cool wind.
“There is not even the moon up there,” Goodwill grumbled. Goodwish heard him, and with his eyes shut, he said, “How I wish we could catch a glimpse of the map in the gap of the gaping mouth of the sky. How I wish we could catch the sight of the lights of the skyscrapers of the high eye-catching island before night. How I wish the full moon could beam its ray of light mightily this night and make it look like noon in the day. How I wish the clue to the road to the river could be glued to the blue of the sky. How I wish—” Before Goodwish could wish anything more, just when Goodwill was about to give up on looking up, he (Goodwill) caught sight of the olden golden bird again in the sky and screamed, “Gooddream, Goodwish, wake up and look up now! I’ve seen the olden golden bird again!” Immediately, Goodwish gave up his imagination to catch sight of the reality while Gooddream jettisoned his nightmare to gaze into the mare in the new moon. The triplets saw the bird clearly now, for it had flown out of the cloud shielding it.
“Goodwish, your good wish has come to pass,” said Gooddream, pulling tenderly at his brother’s hair. “And your forecast as well,” Goodwish told Gooddream. “You said looking up is better than giving up, here’s the result.”
“Thanks to you two,” Goodwill said, smiling, but the two turned to him and replied, “Thanks to you too, Goodwill. Your willpower to keep gazing at the sky, eyes opened, has brought us this fortune. If you have shut your eyes along the way as did the two of us, then the bird would have escaped our sight forever.” The three clinched but were careful to avoid losing the sight of the swirling olden golden bird again.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
For hours, the Goods trailed the olden golden bird until it had perched on a birch tree beside a beach, which was close to a gently drifting widthy river. The Goods remained at a safe distance from the bird, freezing in the wheezy breeze, yet glancing adoringly at it. They saw the bird fly down the birch and settled on the beach. Then they watched it taking seven steps into the water and then taking seven sips of the sparklingly clean water. After then, it flew far into the sky again. The Goods now had perfect surety that the selfsame river was the famed river every ear had heard of and every mouth had aired, yet everyone had erred in the regard of its true existence. Without waiting for time to run out further, the Goods warded off the resistance posed by the loose sand and ran awkwardly forward towards the leeward direction. They got to the riverbank in no time.
“Boys, are you not hungry?” Goodwill asked, famished, and Goodwish responded, “Of course we are. Do you have yet a palm nut left in your palms?”
“Not a nut is left,” replied Goodwill. “And you, anything?” he pushed it to Gooddream, but the boy kept mute. However, Gooddream tucked his left hand into the pocket on the left side of his girdle and produced the palm nut left. They stared at the nut as though it would do nothing to the hunger in them. At the suggestion of Gooddream, they eventually agreed to bury it in the belly of the earth instead of chewing it and gulping it down into their own bellies to remain hungry still.
The three stopped, stooped and scooped out a hole in the sand. Then Gooddream let the nut slip freely into the little hole through his loosely-clutched fingers. Two balls of grins roamed Goodwish’s face as he covered the grain with loam, while Goodwill helped to stamp on it to level the surface, yet, deep down their hearts lay the wells of sorrow, springing forth the thought that chewing the nut would have been a better option. They had done the sowing in tears, with deflated stomachs.
“Shall we now cross this river?” asked Goodwill, but the beats of the hearts of the triplets were the only response heard. Fear gripped them when they had reminisced on how Alacrity lost his life in a river some months back, yet he was a better swimmer than they all.
“It’s dark—” Goodwish said, “And the moonlight is dim, so there’s no hope of getting through.”
“Goodwish is right!” Gooddream corroborated. “We can’t cross to the Island of Greatness without little Hope. Since we’ve now found the River of Achievement, why can’t we take the good news back to Happy-Go-Lucky and then bring Hope here with us?”
The Goods left the beach blissfully with bright smiles etched on their chubby cheeks, but they could not find the way back home.
They were lost in the woods.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
LUCKY ESCAPE FROM THE HURT

No sooner had Dwarf Faith got to the Dilapidation dwelling place with the Mediocrity family than Limitation sent him to the Hurt huts to perform the rescue mission. While sending him, Limitation sized him up and dressed him down with her wide eyes as she said, “I doubt if you, this tiny thing, are up to the task. Anyway, just leave right away—I won’t forsake you for the sake of Father Sage.”
“Just trust me Mrs. Mediocrity,” the Dwarf responded with humility. “I shall bring Hopefulness back to you.” Limitation ignored him and headed for the inner room where the rest of the family was resting.
Stubbornness and his mother rose to their feet concurrently. They had just overcome the grip of unconsciousness. Without having a rethink, Stubbornness headed straight for Mr. Oppressor’s door after turning his stiffened neck around. He had no slight difficulty in recalling the incident that had led to his unconsciousness. In no time at all, he was back at Mr. Oppressor’s door, banging it.
“Open this door Mr. Oppressor, else I’ll break it!” Stubbornness yelled but Mr. Oppressor took no heed, having forgotten himself in the painful thought of the loss of his wife’s twenty- first pregnancy in the twentieth year of their marital relationship. At the nick of time, Mrs. Jealousy hasted to her son to hamper him, but the obstinate boy gave no heed.
A few distances away from the spot stood Badwill and Badwish, stealing silly steely glances at the mother and son.
“Stubby, don’t get us into trouble the second time,” Mrs. Jealousy whispered nervously.
“You can’t stop me mother,” responded the boy, unperturbed. “I want to see the Garment of Torment on Hope’s body,” he insisted. The Bads, two of them, came close.
“Hey, what do you want here?” Mrs. Jealousy gave them a scornful look.
“Just want to let Stubby know that Hope’s no more in Mr. Oppressor’s chamber,” Badwish informed, raising the interest of the mother and child. As expected, they asked, “Where’s he now?”
“He’s now in Mother Witch’s Ditch of Bitches.”
Badwish and Badwill had misled Stubbornness with the lie they had just made, wishing and willing to see Stubbornness being bitten and eaten up by the weird wild bitches in the empty ditch of Mother Witch. Before Mrs. Jealousy could do a thing, Stubbornness had scuttled away to see Hopefulness in the ditch.
Dwarf Faith trudged the long distance from the Dilapidation dwelling place to the Hurt huts. The journey seemed never-ending, since the dwarf’s pace length was obviously far too small compared to those of Average youths (youths in the Average Street). However, little Faith showed much prowess by moving away all the rocky obstacles obstructing his way to the Hurt, not able to tell boulders from rocks and rocks from mountains. With little energy usurped, little Faith was soon through with moving away every mountain. Then he entered the Hurt.

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dwarf Faith was taken aback by the emergence of a soul from a ditch that was deprived of water. However, he summoned courage and asked, “Where is Hope?”
“Who are you?” Stubbornness’ belligerent voice reverberated. He was the selfsame soul the dwarf had just seen climbing out of the ditch.
“I’m little Faith,” said the dwarf. “But many call me Dwarf Faith.”
“Dwarf Faith or whatever, may I know your mission in this dreaded Hurt huts?” Stubbornness asked, someone whose garment was tattered, hair scattered and face battered with cuts all over as though he had just finished battling a battalion or a gang of lions which had torn his ganglions apart in the tussle.
“To rescue Hopefulness am I come,” confessed the dwarf audibly. “I’ll ask for the last time; WHERE IS HOPE!” Stubbornness guffawed and guffawed until no strength was left in him to keep guffawing. Then he hollered, “You’re too small for a rescue mission! Get out of these huts before I rent you in pieces as I did to—” Stubbornness paused as he saw his mother, Mother Witch and the Bads standing close. Mother Witch stole a quizzical glance at the dwarf and asked uneasily, “Who are you?”
“Dwarf Faith,” the answer came immediately. Mother Witch’s nerves jangled at the response.
“W-what do y-you want?” stuttered Mother Witch in fret.
“I know for sure that Hope is here, therefore I’m here to rescue him.” At the dwarf’s speech, Mother Witch began to shiver but Mrs. Jealousy maintained her composure as she said, “Mother, for how long shall we permit this little trespasser to pass the time of day with us within the Hurt yet without a hurt? Permit my stubby Stubby to descend on him immediately.”
“No!” disagreed Mother Witch thoughtfully, fearing the doughty dwarf. “This dwarf is chubbier and stubbier than Stubby. So, let your son remain calm.”
“Let me destroy this dwarf right away!” Stubbornness cried uncontrollably as he lurched forward to stab the dwarf with his Dagger of Anger, but was floored by a punch from the dwarf’s strong arm. However, Stubbornness staggered to his feet again, for he wasn’t ready to render or tender a surrender to the dwarf’s heartrending punches.
“Ah! Stubby, you’ll get killed by this dwarf!” Mrs. Jealousy wept sore because of what she saw. She pulled at her son’s arms to keep him away from harms. At her request, the Bads joined her in the tug.
“Leave me alone!” Stubbornness resisted his resistances. “I shall avenge myself of the punch at all cost.” He breathed heavily. In fret, Mother Witch left watching and left the scene to seek the left-handed Mr. Oppressor who had gone down to the Pit of Pit Vipers to release the caged Vipers so they could release their venoms on Hope.
“Oppy,” Mother Witch called, bending over the pit.
“Mother, what’s the matter?” asked the hulky man apprehensively. “Dwarf Faith’s here,” she announced in whispers and then Mr. Oppressor stammered, “D—dwarf F—faith?”
“You heard me,” Mother Witch whispered and then added, “Come over to challenge him.” Mr. Oppressor’s nerves jangled and his heart lurched as the words of Mother Witch struck his eardrums. Irritably, he replied, “No, Mother. Hope is here for me to torture. Why should I now abandon my duty to attend to another business which is not mine?” His response seemed a slap on Mother Witch’s face. She sobbed, allowing her tears to run down her cheeks and fall freely into the pit, and knocking lightly at Mr. Oppressor’s head.
“Mother, are these your tears?” asked Mr. Oppressor as if he had been emotionally touched by Mother Witch’s Tears of Fear which had just touched his forehead. He stared up, looking out of the Pit of Pit Vipers in pity. “Don’t mock me Oppy,” responded Mother Witch. “J—just come over to challenge Dwarf Faith.” Surprisingly, Mr. Oppressor began to clamber his way out of the pit. Just when he reached the surface, Mrs. Jealousy surfaced with a sore face. “Help! Help! Dwarf Faith is killing my only son!” She was sobbing.
“You’re to blame!” rebuffed Mother Witch. “Why did you let Stubby get out of your grips?”
“He was too strong for us. He ripped himself out of our grips and...” She broke into tears and fixed her eyes on Mr. Oppressor as though soliciting his help. Mother Witch did the same, leaving only Mr. Oppressor’s eyeballs to roam their sockets. He was embarrassed.
“Mother, I’m afraid of that Dwarf as much as you do,” he confessed eventually. “I can’t match his fast kicks and punches which do seem almost invisible. I’ll suggest we let him go with little Hope, else we might all get killed in a jiffy.”
“Keep shut!” screamed Mother Witch. “Oppressor, you’re a silly coward unlike Torment your courageous father who could lay down his life for anything. Oppressor, your father Torment committed suicide when Experience experientially escaped from the Hurt those days. He laid down his life, but all you have laid down in your life is other people’s lives and never your own life. You—”
“Mother! What exactly is my offence?” Mr. Oppressor screamed ashamedly at the elderly woman.
“You haven’t done well enough for us in this Hurt!” Mother Witch screamed in return. Mrs. Jealousy nodded to corroborate her speech.
“But with my help Hopefulness was kidnapped and brought down into the pit of—” Mother Witch barged in, “Keep quiet Oppy! Anyone could have done that, including the lazy Baddream.”
“But Mother—”
“Hey—don’t say a word!” rebuffed the elderly woman in anger, putting her Dagger of Anger across Mr. Oppressor’s neck as she brought her extra-large lips close to his left ear to lisp history into it: “Torment, your father, was indispensable those days. By his help we obtained the pit vipers in this pit. He also made the Garment of Torment and mended the Coat of Harm and the Hammer of Harm when they got damaged.” Mother Witch paused to puff and resumed in few seconds. “Then he made the—Fiery Darts—” She paused and sheathe her Dagger of Anger and observed Mrs. Jealousy’s raised brow while she (Mother Witch) was pronouncing the Fiery Darts.
“Jealo, why the sudden glow on your brow?” Mother Witch questioned.
“The Fiery Darts,” she replied.
“What about it?” Mother Witch and Mr. Oppressor asked at once.
“With the Fiery Darts we could keep up our hope of keeping Hope with us,” Mrs. Jealousy smiled out words. “I mean we’ll defeat Dwarf Faith.”
“You’re joking Mrs. Jealousy,” laughed Mr. Oppressor quizzically. “The Fiery Darts are useless when the Faiths are in possession of a shield—the Shield of Faith.” Mrs. Jealousy chortled fleetingly, affording her toothy mouth the chance to display the decay concealed underneath. Her dentition was similar to the prickly crown on a pineapple fruit, and the foreskins of her wrinkled body would be good to be compared with the peels of a pineapple, just like Mother Witch’s.
“What if Dwarf Faith is not with one?” she asked.
“Do you mean Faith is here without the Shield of Faith?” the man asked, just to be sure. He got an approving nod.
“Jealo is right!” Mother Witch suddenly came alive. “I didn’t see Dwarf Faith with a shield.”
“Then the job is done,” confessed Mr. Oppressor. “I’ll be back soon.”
Mother Witch winked at Mrs. Jealousy. She replied with a wink, and then they hugged.
“Thanks Jealo for bringing the solution,” whispered the more elderly of the two. “Without the Shield of Faith, it is impossible for anyone to quench the Fiery Darts.”
Dwarf Faith had beaten Stubbornness to blackout. He had now begun to walk into the corridor of the Hurt to get Hope out. The Bads had dashed out of his way. Suddenly, Mother Witch appeared before him and screamed dauntlessly, “Stop there small Faith!”
“You can’t stop me, old woman!” yelled the dwarf as he changed his course and began to move towards the woman.
“You’ll breathe your last soon,” Mother Witch asserted confidently and the dwarf laughed, “Ha! Ha! Ha!” but stopped abruptly to yell “Aargh!” when he felt a sharp object percolate his flesh. Before he could do something, more of Mr. Oppressor’s Fiery Darts had entered his body. In pain, the dwarf groaned as he crawled into the rocks, perhaps to see if he could escape from the Hurt huts to die somewhere else.
“He must not escape!” Mother Witch screamed as all in the Hurt rushed to get him. By a freak of fate, Faith stole away to a safe spot, unspotted.
Standaloof screamed at the sight unfolding before her. She had just seen an object whose body was occupied with spikes like a porcupine. The object crawled to her feet and fell helplessly.
“Ta, ta!” screamed Standaloof playfully. She did not care for a reason to be scared of the eerie sight, having taken it for a tortoise. Immediately, the Mediocres, including Doubt, rushed hastily to the spot at the scream of their baby. They were confused when they could not detect the reason for the noise she had made. However, Doubt crouched before her and asked, “Hey, Standy, why did you scream like that?”
“See,” Standaloof managed to utter. She was pointing at the porcupine-like thing at her feet.
“Ah!” they all screamed when they saw it. It was lying numb there.
“What’s this?” asked Limitation, discomfited.
“Wounded porcupine of course!” Mediocrity concluded, but Mr. Doubt impugned, “I doubt if this is a porcupine.” At the suggestion of Limitation, Mr. Doubt bent over the spiky thing, held his breath and upended it with his left leg. To their shock, Dwarf Faith’s face was the face behind the spiky thing. His eyes were shut. His head tilted loosely to one side of his neck while his lips gave way for his tongue to pop out of them. Some nauseating foams ran down his left cheek into the loam under his head. The horror of the sight of the motionless dwarf triggered Mediocrity’s emotion. He bent over the body as he made to touch it, but Mr. Doubt cried, “Don’t! It’s not good for you to stain your flesh with the stench of the flesh of the dead.”
“But in-law, shouldn’t we render a helping hand—?”
“No helping arms for a corpse, in-law!” Doubt interrupted loudly. “Let’s get out of here immediately.”
“But perhaps he’s yet alive!” Mediocrity spoke, but his wife poked his nose rudely and said, “Stop poking fun Med, the dwarf is gone!” She turned to her brother and said, “Brother, now I perfectly believe your quote. Father Sage lied to us that Dwarf Faith is capable of rescuing Hope from the Hurt—”
“But the first thing I said when I came here was—”
“Dwarf Faith is too small for the task,” Limitation completed his speech for him. “Now your prediction is right. He’s dead now.” Mr. Doubt snapped his fingers to signal to them that it was time to get back inside. He led the way and Limitation followed. Behind her was Vulnerability, who was weeping for the dead, while Standaloof was basking in the warm grip of his arms. Only Mediocrity remained, staring at the lifeless body piteously. Limitation turned heel and found him bending over the bleeding dwarf. She got angry.
“Med, won’t you leave the corpse alone and get inside?” Her steely voice instilled fear in her husband’s heart. He abandoned the body and hurried to join his wife and in-law.
Hardly had Mediocrity sat on one of the stools they had for seats when Limitation spoke, “Father Sage sent this shield to us but it was too late for us to get it across to the dwarf who is now late.”
“A shield?” Doubt uttered.
“Yeah!” responded Limitation. “He sent it through Moderate Faith with the excuse that he had forgotten to arm the dwarf with it initially.” Mr. Doubt took a close look at the shield and read the inscription etched on it: The Shield of Faith.
“The Shield of Faith, that’s what Moderate Faith called it,” Limitation said.
Mediocrity intruded. “Perhaps if the dwarf had gone with it earlier, he’d have quenched all those fiery darts before they got into his body.” Mr. Doubt made mockery of Mediocrity’s opinion by jeering terribly.
“I doubt if the Shield of Faith would still have sufficed to quench Mr. Oppressor’s fiery darts. I even doubt if that daft dwarf would have been able to bear the weight of it. Believe me, if the dwarf had gone with it he would be dead all the same.”
“But Father Sage cannot be wrong,” impugned Mediocre. For his utterance, he had to face his wife’s reprimand, who lambasted him. “Shut up, Med! Believe Doubt and doubt the poor Sage. My brother is right.”
Limitation handed over the shield to Vulnerability. She had instructed him to take it back to the old Sage. “Tell him it arrived too late, for Dwarf Faith is already late.”
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
Bro shay I don try now? cheesy
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
QUESTION 16
What statement did Badmouth make that pained Vulnerability most?
Two more questions left for today.
No questions tomorrow, only continuation of the story and remarks (positive or negatives)
Let's see who gets this: Michaellegend or Karev_wite shocked cool cheesy
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by joseff14(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
more ink to your pen.
everyone viewing this tread should make sure they are dropping comments because that is the motivation of the op.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
joseff14: more ink to your pen.
everyone viewing this tread should make sure they are dropping comments because that is the motivation of the op.
I feel you jawe my broda wink
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe: QUESTION 16
What statement did Badmouth make that pained Vulnerability most?
Two more questions left for today.
No questions tomorrow, only continuation of the story and remarks (positive or negatives)
Let's see who gets this: Michaellegend or Karev_wite shocked cool cheesy
Badmouth said : vulne, one day your brother will bother your father to go farther to murder your mother

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by joseff14(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
Badmouth said : vulne, one day your brother will bother your father to go farther to murder your mother
too many rhymes!! cheesy
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
Correct!
Mlegend 25pts
Karev Wite 20pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pts

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Av bin fight in at ntwrk
Question 17
What is Mother Witch's favourite meal?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Av bin fight in at ntwrk
Question 17
What is Mother Witch's favourite meal?
Roasted houseflies
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
Roasted houseflies
Correct!
M Legend it's as if it's both of us alone 2day
You 28pts
Karev 20pts
Gameboy.6pts
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Last question for 2day
Question 18
According to Father Sage, what type of veins is Mr Oppressor having?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Last question for 2day
Question 18
According to Father Sage, what type of veins is Mr Oppressor having?
Vain veins
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
Correct!
M Legend it's as if it's both of us alone 2day
You 28pts
Karev 20pts
Gameboy.6pts
Maybe
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Michaellegend:
Vain veins
Correct. noni
You 31 pts
Karev 20 pts
Gambit 6pts

U are now our oga at the top
Gudnite
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
gud nite. Sleep tight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Scents Of Lust / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.