Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose (8711 Views)

Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? / Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale / Plagiarist On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Lyzbet: JESUS!! U R NT EVEN A NAIRALANDER!!. He just registered 2day n his apology is stil his first n only comment. OMG! Really fell lyk smashing ma fist into ur face.
I think that the new Moniker was just created to drive us away from his real moniker here
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by eagleeye2: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think that the new Moniker was just created to drive us away from his real moniker here
I think so too. HBG, find it in your heart to forgive this fellow, if he has learnt from this I believe he may well be a Crusader against Plagiarism.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Mynd44: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Okay oooo
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by eagleeye2: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2013
maclatunji:

Saying "he is sorry" is not enough, there has to be active penitence. He has to take certain
steps or do certain things to prove beyond doubt that he is truly sorry.

What actions do you suggest, short of bringing this Scandal to His school authorities?
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by eagleeye2: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2013
maclatunji:

LMFSO at "let us bury the matchet". I propose that this errant fellow be made to write us an original story from scratch which will be published on front page for critical appraisal. I already have a title: "Memoirs of a Repentant Plagiarist". After completing the story to our satisfaction, we can formally declare him pardoned.
very very funny
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by blinkinzed: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
I made a mistake doing that which was wrong,never knew they were the sole owners of those great stories,Everyone makes mistakes in life, no matter how perfect we think we all are. A lot of our mistakes go unnoticed and we don’t learn from them, then there is the mistakes that ruin everything we have already planned.no one really cares about them until it effects them. Then there is the more serious mistakes that go towards regret, we’ve all regretted something in our lives even those who deny it.

we regret saying things that seriously hurt others and change the course of our lives. We regret what we said, or for lack of a better word the things we didn’t say. I know I have, have you?
All through life we experience mistakes, some of the mistakes I make is sometimes different to the mistakes that friends make. But isn’t that the point of growing up? Making mistakes and building our lives the way we want to live them

There is a brighter side to life, which people often forget and pretend that it isn’t there just so they can whine and complain about every little thing. We might not be able to change the world but we can change our lives, making the decisions that we want to make and learning from the mistakes that happen.I have done wrong,yes i made a mistake,and i learn for my mistake,and i have humbly ask for your forgivness,i once again ask for your forgiveness,i am truly very sorry
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by MaziOmenuko: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2013
I still can't access your facebook page. Its either you shut it down temporarily until this passes away, or it was shut down by the authorities, whatever is the case, I wanted you to type this lengthy apology on your facebook wall, indicating your crime and how sorry you are, so your fans can see it.

Next, reveal your real moniker! This thing you just registered today is a hogwash aimed at protecting your real nairaland handle.

Why I'm so keen on this is not just because I write on nairaland, but also due to the fact that you and I share the same surname!!! You must have seen my post on your facebook wall with links to frank's original story here on nairaland.

I wouldn't want your page popping up someday when a review of me or my work is being made.

Awaiting on you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by luvmijeje(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
*Wipe tears* Blinkinize ur last post weaken my heart.
Post ur apology also on ur facebook page and hopefully u ve learnt from it and this will not damage ur future.
My fellow nairalanders temper justice with mercy,pls forgive him.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Lyzbet: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
I dnt think he wasnt aware of wat he did 2.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Whatever the case may be, Seun's decision about this is very important for we writers. We should be assured that our works are copyright protected on Nairaland. Every writer will agree with me that writing isn't easy. Our works should not just be taken for granted.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by tpia5: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
He should have acknowledged he got it from somewhere, that would have made all the difference.

Personally, i dont bother writing on nl because there are too many people reading what you type. If they even read and appreciated it, i wouldnt mind but what you have are jujuists, bad belle and all sorts of people who just take everything they come across and give it a negative colouration.

So, its better to just post as open source and if you want to copyright your work, you'll need legal backup.

Good luck with that, since people from other countries also browse nl.

And yes, typewriters are essential.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Ollyfad(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Would love to see the same apology you made earlier posted on your facebook wall, include the title of works you had copied earlier on as frank listed in the previous page:
This will truly show you acted in ignorance and is totally repentant of your deeds.

This is my own personal opinion; others will make theirs soonest.
i am so in support of dat.dat d only way u cn appease my angry heart nt sum flimsy apology dat myt nt b seen by ur fb fans
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
--
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
His real moniker.. Yea, reveal am ASAP
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by blinkinzed: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have just rendered my apology to my fans plz check here www.facebook.com/blinkinzedthoughts you can insult me if you wish,nobody knows tomorow.thank you frank and young authors of Nigeria
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by IZUKWU(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think that the new Moniker was just created to drive us away from his real moniker here
one of the conditions of pardon should be him declaring his main id here.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Cuddlemii: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Good Afternoon, Everyone.
We thank you for your patience & cooperation in this matter!

The management of Nairaland has looked into the situation.

The good news is the Facebook page has been deleted.

The management/admins of Nairaland will continue to be vigilant.

Please, report any further issues of plagiarism.

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
I reported the issue to the authors, almost called frank but his numb was not going 2ru, and d worst part of it was that when i told his readers that he is a thief that all his story are someone else hard earned story, they were all insulting me, especially a lady called sandra bitrus and the response i have them was that if he stops doing wat he is doing, that means he has been sued. Please, i need one of you guys will just sue the son of a bitch. Cos even one of his reader sent me an abusive msg on facebook.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm hoping you're really remorseful.
larry sun, remorse is certainly different from repentance, he may still do it. Just that i dont lyk causing trouble i should av showed his reader that am stubborn.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by mabebe1(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
i ve read his apology, i dnt tink its genuine cos he posted a new story 5hrs ago. Let him write out d names of stolen stories n their author n apologies very wel. Jst sayin cos i dnt buy dat mockery apology
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have not even decided yet......i am torn between reporting to Facebook, contacting his school authorities and calling the Nigerian copyrights comission or the three of them..

When I decide sha, i am sure he would really be sorry then.

All he has been typing has not been apologies. He should post the links to the true stories on his FB page, write explicitly that he copied those works without permission and appologise to both his fans and the authors. Then we can consider it an appology.

This is no joke...his details are everwhere, calling his school will be the easiest thing in the world

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by blinkinzed: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
i said i waz sorry for what i did and i beg for forgiveness,i have done all you ask me to do,i apologise to you all nairalanders and my facebook fan as well,why cant you forgive if what i did what wrong at least i have apologised and ask the authors for their forgiveness,i am not going back to yesterday but looking toward to today and tomorow,i said i never knew,cant you correct someone and let the accused hear and learn from his mistakes,i pleaded you all with a bleeding and troubled heart,why making me feel like i am drowned to the depth of the sea,i made a mistake and i have learned from my mistake,what action do you really want me to take?
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hey you, Yes you.. Youngman at my top, u dey madt ni? If u talk tin wey go vex me now, ehn! I go give u E-Slap, u no know wetin u don cause ni...... Waiting 4 feedback frm Oga Seun and Co b4 acting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.