Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy (19004 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / ‎​How I Met Goodluck Jonathan -Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2013
GEJ this palm wine you are taking is really disturbing you.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2013
The same man who dressed up as a lady to evade capture? I am both angry and confused. angry lipsrsealed...oh and sick.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by thelastPope(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Sharrks: Why is it that you are found of spewing out rubbish.Most of your defence of "your oga at the top" lack any serious substance,your blabbering seem to me as a remark from an inept personality

People who are intellectually deficient always end up posting sentimental trash as comments. I don't do idiocy. Its not my thing. Keep moving...
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by ayox2003: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2013
thelastPope:

In 2015, he will still win again because what he was voted to do was not to pardon or not pardon Alams. Once the power becomes stables by next year, the agric and rails enter second gear and roads and second Niger bridge takes off, he will win again. What you think about Alams is inconsequential to his reelection and GEJ knows that. Voting is not done on NL!

Shame! What concerns GEJ rightnow is 2015! All u hear in Aso-rock is 2015. Alams was pardoned cos of 2015, Anenih became a NPA boss to loot that sector to raise money for 2015.

Sample opinions and see if he would win. Listen, even if we have electricity 247, people won't vote for him. 2015 aint far away no more. We'll see.

Frawzey
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by In4matic: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2013
WHAT NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by thelastPope(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2013
ayox2003:

Shame! What concerns GEJ rightnow is 2015! All u hear in Aso-rock is 2015. Alams was pardoned cos of 2015, Anenih became a NPA boss to loot that sector to raise money for 2015.

Sample opinions and see if he would win. Listen, even if we have electricity 247, people won't vote for him. 2015 aint far away no more. We'll see.

Frawzey

You think so because you live at Isaleko or Mushin and attend gatherings where you discuss with fellow ACN supporters abi? Some of you live in a small world! You know absolutely nothing about Nigerian politics. There are several factors that determine politics. If association with crooks was at the top of it, Fashola would have lost woefully. Just go to the streets and see how much credibility Tinubu has. Politics is a very different cup of tea and many of you keep showing you have no clue how it works. That is why APC where outsmarted yesterday and now they have lost serious momentum and the wow factor!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
taharqa: Yes, we are. Even though i didnt vote for him last time, his Admin is by providing real benefits than oda Admins in at least d last 20yrs, regardless of what d ongoing Media propaganda pounds on yr head. If sm of u honestly bliv dat sm of us wud even tink of reducing our support cos of an indiscretn (one which I completely disagree with by d way), then you are on a rili loooong thing. Dat ain't going to happen; certainly, not cos of dis.. @topic, cud smone plz tell Okupe to SHUT d fvnk up for now?
Mr Supporter how many past admin have made the amount of blunder GEJ has made since he became President? I believe your just being sentimental thats all.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by thaoriginator: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Why is this Doyin Okupe Nigga still in our government please?!

I am a strong Jonathan supporter, but this guy is doing more harm than good to our 2015 comapaign... angry
Whats all this foolish talk he keeps making everyday.
Alamco is a Thief. He is helping out with the Amnesty programme my a`ss.. Wasnt it himself and Odili that armed these creek boys in the first place?! angry If anything, Alam should be in the amnesty programme as well as a repentant militant.

I am very very very disappointed in Jonathan.. If Doyin continues this foolishness on his behalf, then the 2015 dream would slowly die off.

For the first time in a while, the Fresh Air dosent smell as fresh as it should. angry
you are one of the few thousands foolish drunkards that voted gej not pdp so abeg save us all that crap and kick rocks. Your oga at the top and okupe and alamesywhatever are all criminals... By end of 2015 will know to grant gej and his cabinets state pardon or not.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: There are 2 entities you can not fight and win; God & Government - Alamieyeseigha after ordeals from powers that be.
Who says you can't fight and win against government? didnt the United States fight against colonialism and win? Egypt and other countries follow suit, so its just a matter of time, all elements of mediocrity will soon fail.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Sharrks: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
My heart bleeds for this entity call Nigeria,why is it that our so call leaders have become de-base ,and its only a thin line separating them now from declaring corruption as the norm in Nigeria,or am halluciating.Why will any sane person, or group of persons hidding under whatever umbrella, be it presidential pardon or NCS ,to justify granting pardon for whatever nefarious reason to not only a confirm thief, but also a serial liar, that still has a case against him pending in the UK.So has it gone to an extent that the whole of Niger Delta is now looking up to an acclaim looter of international repute in person of Alame as a role model,where are the people of repute and of good moral standing like Saro Wiwa's and the Ogoni nine that are martyr from that region,what impression are these actions from the moral point of view is imprinting on the mind of not only the youth of Niger Delta but Nigeria as a whole.The behavior is not acceptable and the majority of Nigerians' are saying that insane decision should be reverse.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by proffemi: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Has the entire country gone mad? Nigerian politics has always been a theater of the absurd, but this? Waoh. That a sitting president can descend so low because he has to stay loyal to past benefactors? God. I really have no words. I could rant on this for hours and still not be able to communicate the depth of sadness, disgust, helplessness and ANGER I feel. Jonathan has made himself and the entire country a laughingstock.

And that people would come here and try to justify his action really turns by stomach. We shouldn't waste time to join issues with them because anyone who tries to justify Jonathan's current action by definition has taken leave of his senses (Sorry, I always try not to be abusive. In this case, I think I am merely stating a fact).

Through thick and thin, through multiple opportunities to abandon this sinking ship, I have always maintained hope, faith that this country would yet fulfill its potentials. I decided, at a great personal cost, to contribute directly to an important sector of the country. Jonathan has succeeded in doing what nothing else could do: at this moment, I have totally lost faith in this country.

I mean, what are we wasting time on? What are we trying to build, when at every turn, it's all rendered pointless? Why try, when someone like Abati who we thought for a time was a shining beacon can sell out and be part of this madness?

No more!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by SEGAD: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
thelastPope:

And what sweeping development did Tinubu do in Lagos?

Look, get me right. I am not really an Alams person. He is a good guy but I do not agree with his style of doing good. He thinks like that Adelabu guy from Ibadan. But my point is, he has done a lot for Niger Delta people. Different regions have different kind of needs. The immediate need of some ND areas like Bayelsa is not infrastruture but to get people off the streets and the creeks. Of course, the bigger picture is to build serious infrastruture. If you think he doesn't deserve pardon, I think you have some point. But what you can't fault is that this man has done a lot of good for ND and subsequently, Nigeria
thelastPope:

Look, get me right. I am not really an Alams person. He is a good guy but I do not agree with his style of doing good. He thinks like that Adelabu guy from Ibadan. But my point is, he has done a lot for Niger Delta people. Different regions have different kind of needs. The immediate need of some ND areas like Bayelsa is not infrastruture but to get people off the streets and the creeks. Of course, the bigger picture is to build serious infrastruture. If you think he doesn't deserve pardon, I think you have some point. But what you can't fault is that this man has done a lot of good for ND and subsequently, Nigeria
thelastPope:

Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by ypzilanti: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Dude, you are obsessed with Tinubu. Is it not GEJs job (by delegation) to catch him if he is indeed guilty of theft as many of us believe? How does giving one of the few people we have successfully prosecuted and nailed for public theft a good thing. How does this encourage EFCC to fight corruption in Nigeria? In saner climes, the EFCC chair would resign in protest.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by godsony: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Desola]As the northern governors are to boko haram, so is alams and gej to mend.

The long and short of gej's response is that if you want to continue enjoying the free flow of oil from the delta, you either put up or shut up! Alams is Nigeri'as benefactor and he must be placated or the polilooters die of hunger.
[/quote
Yes! If you wan oil money, better treat Alam well o. IF he blow
Him whistle his boys will cut off naija oil again o.
SponsorsIIi
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by kunlej2: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
silence would have been better
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
2015 seems like a long tym away. Lord help us.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
honey86: 2015 seems like a long tym away. Lord help us.
Amen! cos this suffering is much. Imagine , a 2:1 graduate cant boast of a good job, that earns him good money.... under employment here and there! yet they call it the beginning of fresh air?...
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by shineeye1: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
The very last batch of men still standing for Jonathan has been massively depleted by this his moronic move of presidential pardon for Alamsman. It has painted the most graphic picture of non-committment to the hyped fight against corruption. We will fight against GEJ henceforth with every strength we can muster.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by oaroloye(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
If this were a movie screenplay, the Producer would laugh half to death as he rejected it!

I never thought I would ever say this, but i totally miss Sanni Abacha and that his blockheaded Henchman.
With them, you knew where you stood. Actually, you knew where you cowered. After a several months,
when you saw the Monday morning headlines, your tea did not go down the wrong way any more, because you were used it.

WHAT on Earth is Goodluck Jonathan trying to do- explain?

Why didn't he do like Diego Maradona, and say that it was the "Hand of God?"

"Bend it like Beckham?"

Our World's about to break,
Tormented and Attacked!
Lost before we wake,
With no way to go back!
I was standing on my own,
But now I'm not alone!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
joseph1832:
Mr Supporter how many past admin have made the amount of blunder GEJ has made since he became President? I believe your just being sentimental thats all.
i wonder o
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by dinggle: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
I felt insulted! that Alams a convicted thief with soft-landing would be considered as playing a crucial role in our economy ahead of honest hard working Nigerians. Kai!...rigging or no rigging if GEJ wins 2015 consider Nigeria gone forever.
OR
Could he just be playing politics? could Alams be his southern tool-box for 2015? since he has the creek boys in his pocket??...other political parties need to watch-out, technology will save the political process from planned rigging. If a political party invest in drones to save the political process is not too much to save Nigeria, with drones real-time videos and picture will be take from above box snatching can be traced to final destination and justice will be open and clear.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
SEGAD: [b][/b]

you are entitle to your opinion. Alam may have done alot in ND, and not in Nigeria. Look! i hope to see a Nigeria, where we would not need to thank our elected leaders for a job weldone, cos thats what they have been mandated to do... common!!! PDP is really playing with our intelligence in this country. Bode George embezzled Billions, was convicted and jailed, came out throwing party here and there! and your president(GEJ) was also present... what are we saying then.. corruptin is the order of the day in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
ochukoccna:
Stop your juvenile arguements& satanic justifications
The man is a thief,a convicted thief period
Who does not know he along with Clark and other prominent Ijos are behind the militants?
Where the militants not paid for their so called amnesty?
Someone denies he's a thief yet he's seen with a neighbours goat
Ojukwu,OBJ,Awolowo etal all recieved pardons and travelled the world
Let Alams just go to the UK to spend a week and see if your infantile justifications will stand
Rubbish

please, sound it to his ears... A thief will Always be a thief! Farouk who used to be an honourable member with such integrity was tagged a thief!!!....Okupe keeps saying saying that Alam, has repented.. IS HE GOD ? To know who has repeted or not... Its obvious that our president doesnt think before making critical decisions as this.!!! 2015 knocking
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by cynosure1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Why is this Doyin Okupe Nigga still in our government please?!

I am a strong Jonathan supporter, but this guy is doing more harm than good to our 2015 comapaign... angry
Whats all this foolish talk he keeps making everyday.
Alamco is a Thief. He is helping out with the Amnesty programme my a`ss.. Wasnt it himself and Odili that armed these creek boys in the first place?! angry If anything, Alam should be in the amnesty programme as well as a repentant militant.

I am very very very disappointed in Jonathan.. If Doyin continues this foolishness on his behalf, then the 2015 dream would slowly die off.

For the first time in a while, the Fresh Air dosent smell as fresh as it should. angry
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
aminho: all of u insulting the sporksmen ABATI AND DOYIN iF you will all be paid like they do to protect your oga at the top wont you do it at per second billin?
Not every Nigerian is for sale. We've seen it in the likes of Pastor Tunde Bakare of Save Nigeria Group when Jona tried to bribe them.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
maasoap: Not every Nigerian is for sale. We've seen it in the likes of Pastor Tunde Bakare of Save Nigeria Group when Jona tried to bribe them.
thats ALL!!!! cheesy
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Costa2000(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
zuchyblink: our oga at the top has spoken.
Gbam,no going back.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by ewet: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
thelastPope: This is a fact and it isn't new. Go and check all the news and even threads on NL dating back as much as 3 to 4 years and you will see it clearly. Alameisegha was the biggest factor behind the Niger Delta amnesty.

Whether you agree that that is enough for him to get pardon is another debate entirely. But it is a known fact that Alameseigha was the man that got the militants to drop their arms and accept amnesty. He still remains a respected leader because of what he did for those guys over the years.

You will be fooolish to expect that those youths will throw him under the bus because of his corruption case when he has really helped them for years.
So letting him off the hook with just 6 months in jail and not death sentence is not enuf for him to be thankfull for the rest of his life now you justify a crook like him getting pardon as justified. Men u think with your anus.so i am not surpised evry thng tht comes out of your thougt as foul.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by 5much(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alams oga at the top has decided 2 make him a free man. What a country.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Hugo7(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Finger on my cheeks,after the hot sun where burn me on the day of election diz all i get.....goodluck the son of jonathan i kant wait for 2015 you are not making me happy at all, for that Okupe guy we go deport am to Syria,that guy na imbe....
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by dvee2: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rhapsody!:

thanks a lot for this post. One of the main reason I rarely contribute here is the complete lack of objectivity by most users. Because you like and/or are loyal to a person or party, everything done by that person or party is good. And vice versa. It makes nonsense of intelligent discussion since in a bid to justify or condemn, black is blatantly labelled white.
I am not a fan of this govt. Was saying this by the third month of Yaradua's demise. I totally lost it for them after the subsidy saga. The very fact that Allison is still there disgusts me. I didn't vote for this govt, neither will I ever give it mine vote. I hope and pray that especially in the power sector, there will be a change. But even if this govt changes Nigeria to be like USA by 2015, I still will not give her my vote. I will acknowledge and commend her, but I will not trust her with my vote. That is just me. I also respect opinions contrary to mine.
But what I continually find unbelievable is the way peeps justify wrong doings. Sentiments aside, black is black. Whether you are a GEJ fan or otherwise, could we try to put aside that when we are talking about wrong and right. Whether clemency or pardon, whether Alams is needed economically or not, could we at least agree that what was done insults every decent human sensibilities? If not any other crime, the fact that he is still wanted outside the shores of Nigeria should have put this govt on caution about this pardon.
Otherwise, I truly wonder for the younger and future generations. Because we are telling them that a goat can be called a spade and nothing will happen. In fact, you will have peeps ready to die for you in defence of that.

My sister, you made my point. I feel the same too each time I want to comment on this platform. at times i also feel like abandoning the platform completely due to lack of objectivity. But each time and in the the thick of all this ethnic champions,someone comes on and make my day. just like you just did. What is wrong is wrong,it doesn't matter if the subject is your benefactor,period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / Yemi Osinbajo Attends National Prayer Breakfast Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.