Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy (19002 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / ‎​How I Met Goodluck Jonathan -Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by GeorgeD1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
i think this caption is very wrong. it should have read: (jonathan - alamieyeseigha is crucial to my re-election).

peeps should learn to read between the lines.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by juman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
The government action was irresponsible.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by hayubee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Since gej could pardon alam dem amnesty 4 boko haram or wat do u tink wat good for d geese is good for the gander
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by gramci: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]How about pardoning all the criminals in our prisons or is pardon meant for some particular individuals?[/size]

That's practically impossible, but there is provision for granting some of them clemency. State Chief Judges periodically go round prisons to grant clemency to prisoners.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by just4sola: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
GEJ is the biggest disappointment of all times. Anyway, his four years will soon pass by. South south had their chances but have wasted it.
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Perhaps if the president wins 2015 election, Rev.King and either Farouk or Otedola (depending on the outcome of the case) that would be granted pardon!!! our country is truly in mess!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by Penissucker(f): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Alams is one lucky dude tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by davseun2ta(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2013
George_D: i think this caption is very wrong. it should have read: (jonathan - alamieyeseigha is crucial to my re-election).

peeps should learn to read between the lines.

better still... I need Alamieyeseigha to mobilise the militants to vote for me come 2015!
Re: Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha Is Crucial To Nigeria's Economy by GeorgeD1(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2013
davseun2ta:

better still... I need Alamieyeseigha to mobilise the militants to vote for me come 2015!

aye, now you're getting the picture! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence / Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.