Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Can You Share Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Partner? (14046 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kirinwa: Can you allow someone sleep with your partner? Is it okay with you.Like someone saying she wants a 3some.Can you? tongue
wch kain question is dis.
btw let me ask my oga at d top..
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by UD101(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kirinwa: Can you allow someone sleep with your partner? Is it okay with you.Like someone saying she wants a 3some.Can you? tongue

Wic kain yeye ? B Τ̲̅ђi§ nah
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Jerryjat(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: I dey craze?
Guy, u fit b oooo... If u tink say I dey lie, try ask my oga at d top...
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by jahonmatic(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
KINGwax: for half of the oil...wetin I dey talk sef? For quarter of the oil in niger delter, I no go share my girl, I go dash am out. I swear!!!
Who says if a girl sees half of dt quarter, she no go kill u?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jerry-jat:

Guy, u fit b oooo... If u tink say I dey lie, try ask my oga at d top...
dry!!!!!
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by blackbeau1(f): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
No. Maybe. Depending on who the partner is
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: I dey craze?

[size=35]Yes ma. I dey find way to say am since....[/size]
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Trypant(f): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hell No! Not in African and Nigeria! cryHell No! Not in African and Nigeria!
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Redstone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
OP, your question no carry price tag, lets say can you allow someone sleep with your wife just for 1 billion dollars??
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by dailywealth1967: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
i dnt want my life to be cut short o!
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Emmalex771(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2013
For what na? Gurlfrnd or wife can't, never and would never exist in my encyclopedia...

Buh the looks of the stated bribes above, despite bin tempting, mehnnn I still nor fit. We cud b starving, we cud b homeless, we cud be broke buh for as long as d love sit down dre..we are good to go
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by infodollarman(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2013
with who? abeg no try am with me o! Na so e dey for bible abi quoran? i no fit oooo!!!!
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by infodollarman(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Emmalex 77: For what na? Gurlfrnd or wife can't, never and would never exist in my encyclopedia...

Buh the looks of the stated bribes above, despite bin tempting, mehnnn I still nor fit. We cud b starving, we cud b homeless, we cud be broke buh for as long as d love sit down dre..we are good to go
Good and true talk
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Sexxymom(f): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2013
With who? Wife or girl friend?[/quote] ladies,open yr eyes.from most of d comment on dis trend, guys would want to give out thier girlfriend and not their wife.if u r nt yet married to d man u r with be carefully.dont say for love u will allow him do anything with u e.g scatter yr body with sex or do u thru anus,he will eventually leave u and marry someone else. Read most d guys comment on dis trend then u may understand me better..
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Toppiano(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2013
Am I mad?
Se mo jomo Ghana? Abi mo dabi eni to nfa gbana?
God forbid
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Joyland(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Toppiano: Am I mad?
Se mo jomo Ghana? Abi mo dabi eni to nfa gbana?
God forbid

Interpretation please?
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
goofie: i think am jealous. i cnt share my man.wont.cant.never.he wont even have d energy 4 anoda woman sef.
I love that.
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by Oieezhah(f): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2013
HELL NO. E no dey hapen.
Re: Can You Share Your Partner? by ciphoenix: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2013
seems most of the men here won't mind being shared but won't share either.

a man is more likely to agree to a 3some with 2 ladies than is lady is to a 3some with 2 men. wondering why that is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) / Best Friend Better Than Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.