Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (23701 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by youngPRO(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can you spend a night
with your ex on the same bed and do nothing?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by mcfynest(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
WHY ARE YOU ASKING

8 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by youngPRO(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcfynest: WHY ARE YOU ASKING
The last time I checked, There is no harm in asking.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wondering wat can eva make me and my ex sleep on d same bed??smh

13 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Harbosede02: Wondering wat can eva make me and my ex sleep on d same bed??smh
I was here because of you.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
D-Explorer:

I was here because of you.
funi,aw is dah?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by youngPRO(m): 3:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Na question na!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 19, 2013
No. I'm human. That's why it's best for me to never get myself into such a situation.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Exponental(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Not posible! What can make 2 ex lovers lay together is reconciliation which will be celebrated with sex!
Imposicant!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ektbear: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2013
[b]Un[/b]possible.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DExplorer1: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Harbosede02: funi,aw is dah?
I saw you and traced you. . .here we are baby, any goodmorning kiss?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DExplorer1: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2013
ogugua88: No. I'm human. That's why it's best for me to never get myself into such a situation.
Yeah! Losing it isn't far especially in that position. . .it could bring back memories.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Danhumprey: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Say wetin na? The temptation no go gree me sleep at all. Better still,I don't even pray to cross her path,cos it would bring back memory.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2013
No, my ex was really good in and outta bed.
Cant risk it grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2013
^But im better

so can we lay together cheesy
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Lilimax(f): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Flee every appearance of evil angry >:
Why putting the devil to test sad?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by eagleeye2: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Have done it before, no biggie. Moreover, I can't have zex if I am not comfortable with the person.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by bigx(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
lol
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2013
I don't trust myself. I'd rather flee than hope to overcome the temptation that may likely come.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2013
anywayz just recently she contacted me and hoped we lay together cheesy

but i was filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and i declined!!

Too much to do on my list than to waste on an already lost and confused soul cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Ohibenemma(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Of course, I can. Actions are the product of the mind process... I know how best to channel my thoughts in such conditions... Has always worked for me...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by diane10a: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Why not? At worst, we go do just one round
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by eagleeye2: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Exponental: Not posible! What can make 2 ex lovers lay together is reconciliation which will be celebrated with sex!
Imposicant!
In my case, she was coming back from a long journey and it was already night. So she called and I went to pick her up and she stayed the night and left the next day.
zex, is all about the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Ex....? Nah thats not possible, i have waited too long to taste that Punny again
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by ofisa247(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2013
What if she was on her period?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2013
[size=14pt]What's so important in doing it apart from orgasm/cum?
Afterall you were in there a thousand times and done.

It doesn't give one money, make one more intelligent or even make one more handsome.
[/size]
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2013
Hhhmmm... I doubt because I av a very high Libido angry
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by jmoore(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2013
Cat and mouse.

I don't have an ex.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Infomizer(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Been there, done that. We almost had swex (sex with my ex) but we did not want to complicate the terms of our well-defined breakup so we locked shop (it was really difficult, folks).My point is, the chances of something happening are higher except the fella has already bastardized that place and rendered it bereft of any modicum of appeal wink.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.