Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! (6013 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2013
I am a gurl and a yr older than my guy, he actually knew b4 me cus he was dispose to see my particulars cus i never thought of it, if the parents should knw about this wat will b my faith? And not only dat but another is d official mater dat i cant marry my oga cus we work in d same ofz, well he suggested a secrete wedding n not changing name, i really love and he is my kind of dream life partner. What do i do? help us nairalanders.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2013
To me, age is just a number.
You just have to let him be in control and not constantly remind him of the age difference during any disagreement.
2. Who says u cant marry your boss. Thats a fallacious conclusion.

But seriously, u need to go for English classes. Your English is too bad

Btw, Were it not for your thread, i'd never remember my girlfriend is 2yrs older than me.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2013
@Harbi, tx for ur contributns, sry for my english, its not my fault but rember i didnt study english but accounting. tx.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by fubbyy(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2013
egbe4real: I am a gurl and a yr older than my guy, he actually knew b4 me cus he was dispose to see my particulars cus i never thought of it, if the parents should knw about this wat will b my faith? And not only dat but another is d official mater dat i cant marry my oga cus we work in d same ofz, well he suggested a secrete wedding n not changing name, i really love and he is my kind of dream life partner. What do i do? help us nairalanders.
do women still talk about a guy's age in this 21st century?

Age is just a number

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Caracta(f): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2013
egbe4real: @Harbi, tx for ur contributns, sry for my english, its not my fault but rember i didnt study english but accounting. tx.
What an excuse!

@topic, pls don't get worked up over nothing. Just a year? As long as the guy is matured enough to be your "man", you are good to go grin
But if you feel very uncomfortable about it, let him go. Next time, ask for their ages before you start relationships with them.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2013
mehn, i didnt want to open the thread because i didnt undastand the topic.
Dont you write down as an accountant? aside figures you sure write words. smh

@topic..... just ride on, what you should look out for is maturity and sense of responsibility.
if he has these, age is nothing.
some older people dont even have these.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Obinnau(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2013
talk to him about it. Your own is even a year, mine z 3 years older and we are cool wit it. I even plan on taking her to the alter.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2013
egbe4real: @Harbi, tx for ur contributns, sry for my english, its not my fault but rember i didnt study english but accounting. tx.
Excuse me!

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by toria1980(f): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Only in Nigeria pple complain about age difference in a relationship...shakira is 10yrs older than her footballer boyfriend, wat about Hari Histon, Jelo and d rest.....d only thing is never u remind him of d age difference by not respecting him cos dat is d only thing dat wud make him pull out.
And as for his family, make u go AIT go annouce say u senior their son grin
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Exponental(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2013
I just dont support secret wedding. It may be very small but not secrecive. As 4 age......figure!
Wed if u guys want n later, one of u will consider changing job.
BTW, @ op, wen did u become a "gurl"?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Caracta(f): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2013
Exponental:
BTW, @ op, wen did u become a "gurl"?
Lol...i thought i was the only one that noticed
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by olumaxi(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2013
OP,u mean ur gay partner?
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by lillyveezy: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2013
toria1980:
And as for his family, make u go AIT go annouce say u senior their son grin
Lolz @ going for an announcement.U better keep some part of ur private life to urselves family or not. @Topic,I once had a similar situation,couldnt take the fact am the one older, and being an opiniated and assertive person,I let him go.My point:if u cant live with the idea, better let go on time.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by hardbody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2013
egbe4real: I am a gurl and a yr older than my guy, he actually knew b4 me cus he was dispose to see my particulars cus i never thought of it, if the parents should knw about this wat will b my faith? And not only dat but another is d official mater dat i cant marry my oga cus we work in d same ofz, well he suggested a secrete wedding n not changing name, i really love and he is my kind of dream life partner. What do i do? help us nairalanders.

Egbe4real(m)....so how are you a girl, did you go through a se.x change? Reconcile that position and then come back for my advise. nincompoop.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2013
baibijay: mehn, i didnt want to open the thread because i didnt undastand the topic.
Dont you write down as an accountant? aside figures you sure write words. smh

Never ever correct the written English of another, for you are in no position to do so. . . Ever.

It's understand

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Kirinwa: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2013

Me thinks you're male.So your story doesn't add up.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by obowunmi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2013

why do you want to have a secret wedding? maybe your guy and your oga only want to shag you.... pls work on your English.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Kirinwa: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2013

Why do people like giving excuses? undecided So because you studied Accounting and not English. You should get away with bad grammar? shocked You're a graduate which I wish to believe although with great difficulty. So make it count.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by obowunmi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2013

Clarity: Use of Proper Sentence Structures.

I am a girl and a year older than my boyfriend. He is aware of my age - if my parents find out that I am dating a boy younger than I am, what will be my fate? what will they think? Also, my boss at work is interested in me but I cannot marry my boss because we work together. One of these men have suggested a secret wedding and not changing my name so that my parents will not know. They want me to keep the relationship quiet. I really love (one of them) and he is my kind of dream life partner. What do I do? Help me!

Who suggested the secret wedding: your boyfriend or your boss? who do you love: your boss or your boyfriend? Help us? who do you want nairalanders to help you with: you, your boyfriend, or your boss? Clarify.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by obowunmi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is OP: male, female, transvestite, or hermaphrodite?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Heartibaby(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

I am a girl and a year older than my boyfriend. He is aware of my age - if my parents find out that I am dating a boy younger than I am, what will be my fate? what will they think? Also, my boss at work is interested in me but I cannot marry my boss because we work together. One of these men have suggested a secret wedding and not changing my name so that my parents will not know. They want me to keep the relationship quiet. I really love (one of them) and he is my kind of dream life partner. What do I do? Help me!

Who suggested the secret wedding: your boyfriend or your boss? who do you love: your boss or your boyfriend? Help us? who do you want nairalanders to help you with: you, your boyfriend, or your boss? Clarify.

Thanks for the remix, although i think she (or he?) meant that the boyfriend who is younger than her happens to be her boss as well.

@ OP i think u're male. Your profile says so and the name 'egbe' is a male name so i'm not gonna be giving u any advice on this.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
sexkillz: Never ever correct the written English of another, for you are in no position to do so. . . Ever.

It's understand

and who says i don't know?
Thats called sms language,
not a grammatical blunder.
Pity you don't know the difference.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
baibijay:

and who says i don't know?
Thats called sms language,
not a grammatical blunder.
Pity you don't know the difference.
Pity yourself. . . SMS language my foot!

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
sexkillz: Pity yourself. . . SMS language my foot!

not every1 will admit their post made no sense when they are told......
Am Not shocked!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
baibijay:

not every1 can accept when told their comment made no sense......
Am Not shocked!!!
Like your "undastand" reply to the OP made no sense, and you refused to accept. . . Exactly.

It's I'm

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Caracta(f): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jeez! You guys should get a room or something! tongue tongue grin
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

trash my frid, u misinterprint me all tru, d guy in question is my boyfrid, my boss & my coleague. i am the one woried about his parent not my own family. english man dat cant understand even d bad/simple one, point of correction pls.
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
sexkillz: Like your "undastand" reply to the OP made no sense, and you refused to accept. . . Exactly.

It's I'm

like a grammatical blunder differs from sms language, and only dumb fellows think they are the same.

Lemme guess, You probably missed the I DON'T CARE PART

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
baibijay:

like a grammatical blunder differs from sms language, and only dumb fellows think they are the same.

Lemme guess, You probably missed the I DON'T CARE PART
I don't care about the "I DON'T CARE PART"

All I'm saying is, never ever correct the blunders of another, because you need English lessons yourself. . .

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Caracta: Jeez! You guys should get a room or something! tongue tongue grin
I'll rather get her a room full of English teachers. . .
Re: My Guy Is One Jnr To Me, Advice Me, Pls It Urgent! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
sexkillz: I don't care about the "I DON'T CARE PART"

All I'm saying is, never ever correct the blunders of another, because you need English lessons yourself. . .

Have a nice day.

for all i care you should learn the difference between a grammatical errors and sms languages so you can stop making a fool of yourself every now and then! It makes you appear kinda stupìd to want to correct sms language!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse / Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.