Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters (23873 Views)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Sogo10: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2013
None of u guys on nairaland watch d show.nah only gossip una sabi.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by shurlermoz(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Jarus: I won't call it unprofessionalism, but I agree with Ruggedman that the man was pushed too far. Haba, it was obvious that he didn't have an answer but they kept harping on that question as if they were out to ridicule him.

His ego pushed him not the journalists, he kept shouting "wait, wait, wait"

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by dare2think: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Its obvious ruggedman is not privy to the general nature of Journalists.

This is a phenomenal occurrence that is appropriate for whoever is in a leadership position.

know your s/h/it before you come on Tv.

We are so used to having incompetent people in position that exposing their inadequacies sounds offensive.

Rugeedman is an illiterate in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by bisi16(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2013
he is kuku a block head like d oga at top
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Originalsly: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: baba don fustrate!.....mk una cool down abeg
LMAO!!....oh boy!..dis pic is sooo funneeee!
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by enigmagu1(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2013
It seems rugedman did not watch d video cos d presenters were very proffesional...cos non of them laffed....if not for dia proffessionalism dat comedy was even better dan ali baba's own..dey wud av laffed dia station out....ldso

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by akingangan: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Rugged is right!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by luomox: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Ruggedman is right. I feel the man ought to av been given a kinda
'Behind the scene' interview b4 coming up on air.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by enigmagu1(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Sogo10: None of u guys on nairaland watch d show.nah only gossip una sabi.

just tell us say u no watch am ...on ur bluetooth make i gv u...##okpolo##
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Originalsly: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2013
enigmagu1: It seems rugedman did not watch d video cos d presenters were very proffesional...cos non of them laffed....if not for dia proffessionalism dat comedy was even better dan ali baba's own..dey wud av laffed dia station out....ldso
So true.I found the presenters funny because like they were baffled as to why the man not just giving the website so they can wrap up the interview.I think they were very professional but never for a minute thought he didn't know it.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by portage(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2013
dare2think: Its obvious ruggedman is not privy to the general nature of Journalists.

This is a phenomenal occurrence that is appropriate for whoever is in a leadership position.

know your s/h/it before you come on Tv.

We are so used to having incompetent people in position that exposing their inadequacies sounds offensive.

Rugeedman is an illiterate in this matter.

Exactly my take on the previous page. As a leader, you can use interview to boos your acceptance or ruin it. So, as a leader you need to be ahead at every point. because opposition party or someone interested in yyour position can successfully use whatever you say against you. Therefore, you might loos that your juicy position angry

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Samsantos9: 12:37am On Mar 16, 2013
I think the channels tv reporters where not unprofessional they wanted to help him out but he kept saying wait wait when he obviously had nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by talktimi(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Please get Ruggedman's new album Money Making Music, for download links & nearest sales outlet, pls ask my oga at the top. cool
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by dramendra: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Rugged man shebi you ridicle Eedris Abudulkareem, now see the law of karma falling on you. What goes round, comes round even better. Shame on you Ruggedman, you and your Oga at the top na the same.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

He no go shame anything.....

The man's face looks comical already, he should launch a Nollywood career and join Mr Ibu to play imbecilic roles. tongue
LoL, he looks like Francis odega one of Nollywood's comedians.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by SOJ111(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2013
I kinda agreed with Rugged man on this one. I admit I found it extremely entertaining when I first watched it but stepping back and looking at the whole scenario. It was obvious the guy didn't know the answer to the question or didn't totally understand the question. There is a more professional way of handling the interview and I must admit the presenters fell short. Today its this man they are scoring points with on TV they'll meet their match someday who'll make them look dumb and stupid and then you'll see another side to these presenters. Whether we agree or not, the way the continued to hammer the question was in complete distaste.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Jarus(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2013
shurlermoz:

His ego pushed him not the journalists, he kept shouting "wait, wait, wait"

His 'wait, wait' wasn't ego but defence mechanism. He had to be defending with 'wait, wait' to avoid further pushing.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Lusola15: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerians how did we get this low. Making fun of other pple mistakes is d only way we get to laff and be happy. If he was my father, your father, Your brother, your unlce your husband. We won't be laffing. Let dis matter rest plz.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by cr7lomo: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerians sud pls grow up 4 1s in dia lives. It shows hw unsrs nigerians r. No 1da fela sang "sufferin nd smilin". U guys r jst makin jokes, most of u guys dnt even hv a clue bout ur future nd ur here lafin @ a man dat has made it in life. U wil b standin unda dis hot sun waitin 2 fyt 4 a space inside danfo bus while his gonna b in his GL 550 on his way 2 his hse in lekki. Afta 1week or so evri1 wil 4get nd start lafin @ anoda new fool on tv. Wil d jokes solve ur wahala @ home or in d office, u jst want 2 laf nd achieve notin. Som ppl on dis forum hv bin writin jamb nd waec 4 yrs som bin lookin 4 a job 4 yrs nd instead of u 2 find a solution 2 ur life, u here lafin @ som1 dat is beta dan and has achievd mor dan most of ur fathers. Cintinue yabbin him ooo. Mumu ppl. Most of u r jst folowin d crowd nd dats hw failure starts

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Nigerians sud pls grow up 4 1s in dia lives. It shows hw unsrs nigerians r. No 1da fela sang "sufferin nd smilin". U guys r jst makin jokes, most of u guys dnt even hv a clue bout ur future nd ur here lafin @ a man dat has made it in life. U wil b standin unda dis hot sun waitin 2 fyt 4 a space inside danfo bus while his gonna b in his GL 550 on his way 2 his hse in lekki. Afta 1week or so evri1 wil 4get nd start lafin @ anoda new fool on tv. Wil d jokes solve ur wahala @ home or in d office, u jst want 2 laf nd achieve notin. Som ppl on dis forum hv bin writin jamb nd waec 4 yrs som bin lookin 4 a job 4 yrs nd instead of u 2 find a solution 2 ur life, u here lafin @ som1 dat is beta dan and has achievd mor dan most of ur fathers. Cintinue yabbin him ooo. Mumu ppl. Most of u r jst folowin d crowd nd dats hw failure starts
gerroutttttttttttttttt..........whether we laugh or cry does it change the fact tht jonatha gave OGA ON TOP Pardon.....and the OGA of BOKO will soon get amnety....NIGERIA IS FUNNY...Please lets laugh

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by cr7lomo: 1:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: gerroutttttttttttttttt..........whether we laugh or cry does it change the fact tht jonatha gave OGA ON TOP Pardon.....and the OGA of BOKO will soon get amnety....NIGERIA IS FUNNY...Please lets laugh

U c urself. Smh 4u. Beta b srs wit ur lyf, u nt gettin any younger

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2013
cr7lomo.:
You are nothing but a cretin.

7 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Mavor: Rugged who??
rugged yansh
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by cr7lomo: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Loveangel: You are nothing but a cretin.

Thx, u can insult me all u want. But av spoken my mind, if u say am stupid, no wahala. I jst pray u realize soon enof

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Lusola15: Nigerians how did we get this low. Making fun of other pple mistakes is d only way we get to laff and be happy. If he was my father, your father, Your brother, your unlce your husband. We won't be laffing. Let dis matter rest plz.
no we won't,not until my oga at top resigns
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by lightheart(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2013
WHY rub it in??
They could have intelligently moved on to other questions
and achieved more exposures. But no, they were shocked
and like market women, they descended on just that one question.

Scary part was when he choked! If there had been a medical
incident, would the presenters have been up to the task??

My verdict: THEY WERE SO SO VERY LOCAL ABOUT IT!!!

See me thinking journalists are supposed to be mini-SigmundFreund
*hisses and walks away*

#My2naira

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Lusola15: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: no we won't,not until my oga at top resigns

Would you resign. The man wasn't caught stealing public funds, collecting bribe or sleeping with another mans wife. There is no crime in not knowing.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Lusola15: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2013
Narialanders
What is nigerias website?

Don't google d answer

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by steffans(m): 1:56am On Mar 16, 2013
pro01: I somewhat agree with Ruggedman. When it became evident that Mr. Oga tò wa lõ oké did not know the NSCDC website, the point - from the general perspective - had already been made, and the viewing public had already taken note of his ignorance. The interviewers did not have to rub it in. That reeks of unprofessionalism, in my opinion.

Shatap der....
Dey we're shocked too..
And he didn't say anythng relevant...thruout d whole intavw... D guy dsnt even knw watz hapning in nscdc...
Did u expect dem to jst end d intavw der?
Haba... Jst say d Joke is getting outdated... Leav d presenters...u will have done worst!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by BashToks: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2013
pro01: I somewhat agree with Ruggedman. When it became evident that Mr. Oga tò wa lõ oké did not know the NSCDC website, the point - from the general perspective - had already been made, and the viewing public had already taken note of his ignorance. The interviewers did not have to rub it in. That reeks of unprofessionalism, in my opinion.

I dont know whose side to steer towards.
On one hand, I see the Interviewers trying to give us a laugh (unprofessionalism)
On another hand, I see them trying to demonstarate to the public, The story of Nigeria of how people in power or important positions are clueless and not the right people for the job.
I guess it depends on their motive.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by horlajide: 2:16am On Mar 16, 2013
Jarus:

His 'wait, wait' wasn't ego but defence mechanism. He had to be defending with 'wait, wait' to avoid further pushing.

Point of correction-it is waiteeeeeeeeeee(x2) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.