Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life (28446 Views)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Linda Ikeji Prefers To Make Love In Day Time / Larry Koldsweat's Daughter,onyeka Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
May you get what you wish for in the next incarnation. So Mote It Be !
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by OneNaira6: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
There is really nothing wrong with what he said. Didn't we have a Yoruba reporter that said the same thing, that time he wished he was Igbo. Though the Yoruba onthat thread went ballistics calling that man every name they can think off. Now its Larry koldsweat turn though I personally think he wants something from the Yoruba. It's the whole praise the, get them on your side, now get whatever it is you need from them routine in my opinion. First time I've seen any Igbo or anyone at that is non Yoruba wish to be yoruba. But overall if he meant it, koldsweat would have long done it by now. You don't need to be born Yoruba, all he needs to do is change his name, tell people he's from Lagos Shikena. Heck he does not even need to change his name, he's name isn't even Igbo so he can keep it; just tell people he's Yoruba instead of Igbo. That's why I don't think he meant, he wants something. Anyway, I know a lot of Nigerians in America that changed their names and disassociated themselves with that country. I have an uncle that is an Ivorian. He left Nigeria and never looked back. All he's children call themselves ivirorian but of Igbo descendant of Nigeria. Shit if not for my family back in that country and because I love my city too damn much, I'll probably do the same thing myself. Someone pass it to him, he got our blessing to it if he wants. Not really a loss cause even in Nollywood, he's contribution is so minor not many people know or heard of him. He's not an engineer, not a doctor, etc so go for it that is if he meant it.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
This Larry Koldsweat has just added Comedian to his calling apart from being an Actor and Pastor.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2013
Kudos to man, anyway...

That's the essence of culture assimilation and respecting the hospitality of the people who reside among....

I wish more people could be as objective as this guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Women - Actress Susan Maxwell / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi Welcome Their First Child, A Girl / Toyin Aimakhu Stunning In Blonde Weave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.