Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life (28449 Views)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Linda Ikeji Prefers To Make Love In Day Time / Larry Koldsweat's Daughter,onyeka Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 17, 2013
....*Whistles*
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 3:38am On Mar 17, 2013
babe_online:
===================================================================================
oh you must be very stupid. How would you say you are surprised there haven't been ''death threats''. Did you know that it was only recently I knew Larry was not yoruba? because my yoruba parents like him and talk about him so much. angry tongue

Seriously, I thought the dude was Yoruba grin

Love him.

Mr Coldsweat, you're welcome to the Yoruba neighborhood kiss kiss
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2013
OAM4J,

Na wa o. . . .na you dey delete epic posts like that?

Ki lo n sele? Ba mi soro nau

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:21am On Mar 17, 2013
Priceless, what did I miss?

Apparently, lots of post have been hidden... smh

Well, as for the topic, if he wants to be a Yoruba, he's at will to choose and decide what he wants. We loose one gain another, that's how it goes... Biko umunne'm, please this is not something yall should be hyperventilating about. We have more serious issues and crisis at hand than this...
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 4:24am On Mar 17, 2013
OMG!!!

angry

Make I comot before una ban this ID too angry
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life: Priceless, what did I miss?

Apparently, lots of post have been hidden... smh

Well, as for the topic, if he wants to be a Yoruba, he's at will to choose and decide what he wants. We loose one gain another, that's how it goes... Biko umunne'm, please this is not something yall should be hyperventilating about. We have more serious issues and crisis at hand than this...

It's not about losing one, it's about freedom of association and exposure...

This man found his home where his heart is, let him be...
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth: For a thread that is clearly TRIBAL and SECTIONAL to still remain in the politics section speaks volumes about people who claim to want to whip others in line. lmao.

I am honestly not going to go into the gutter with apes lest I get mistaken for one. cool

Nairaland owner even managed to put it in the front page, while more important political news/developments are swept into the obscure "tribalist, sectional,..blah" section.

Nairaland has a very bright future! cheesy cheesy

If it doesn't drive traffic, it's not worth it. Later Mr. itchy fingers will say "how do I endorse hatred on NL"? Abeg, I've reevaluated NL and realized it's not worth the stress other than come here and LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Who's hiding all the posts??

You might as well delete the thread and throw it in the bum-hole of nl... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.