Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life (28448 Views)

Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless / Linda Ikeji Prefers To Make Love In Day Time / Larry Koldsweat's Daughter,onyeka Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Ivynwa(f): 4:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Jeez boy!
It must be hard work going thru all that and sanitizing the thread. Isn't anybody allowed to even cough on the thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

As if EzeUche aint the worst of them all.

Tribal lackey personified. cool

Stop trying to make a point with him. . . .he won't get it.

You people must be having a laugh of your lives with this lame attempt to tag others, while your CHIEF here is the arch-angel of bigotry.
Imagine a LION accusing a cat of being a carnivore. Poor cat can only DREAM to be as successful a carnivore as the king of the jungle.
Of course he can only dream.
Igbo can only dream of matching Yoruba in HATE and BIGOTRY.
This site is fast showing what it has always been -a Yoruba vehicle to attack, tarnish and brand others.
Arrant nonsensicus. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Na wa o!

OAM4J is on the warpath.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2013
shymexx:

It's not about losing one, it's about freedom of association and exposure...

This man found his home where his heart is, let him be...

Exactly my point, it's his unalienable right - freedom to freely associate with whom he chooses. More reason why I said, you loose one, you gain another. How's that holding him? If you gain and loose friends, as long as you're not forcing anyone, live and let live... PERIOD
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by BlackBaron: 4:30am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche:

Sharrap!

You think other continents do not suffer from the same problems?

Just go to the Chinese boards and see how they insult the Japanese. Or go to the South Korean boards and see how they insult China, North Korea and Japan.

What about the way Indians insult Pakistanis? Colombians insult Venezuelans, Mexicans insult Salvadorans, British insult French and Germans. Irish insult British.

They are not immune to nationalism or tribalism. They are just like us.
Whata phocking retard. A pity God never made kill switches for your kind.Your kind should be locked away in a pen. I pointed out tribalism, the e-goat is talking bout countries.
Phockin ass wipe.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Must ask again:

[size=14pt]HOW DID THIS MANAGE TO MAKE FRONT PAGE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:32am On Mar 17, 2013
Una get time o... After my race today, una see me here dey argue with una... Abeg, make I go sleep jor, tomorrow is another one, and downtown St Patrick's day Parade.. grin
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life:
Exactly my point, it's his unalienable right - freedom to freely associate with whom he chooses. More reason why I said, you loose one, you gain another. How's that holding him? If you gain and loose friends, as long as you're not forcing anyone, live and let live... PERIOD

And more reason why the clannishness, questioning people's ethnic allegiance(s), and forming pseudo-ethnic nonsense on nl has to stop... NL should also ban posting in naija languages in all sections except the culture section, period... If you want to celebrate your cultural identities and tribal stuff - take it to the culture section and let liberal minds do their thing in other sections...

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life: Una get time o... After my race today, una see me here dey argue with una... Abeg, make I go sleep jor, tomorrow is another one, and downtown St Patrick's day Parade.. grin

When did you become Irish brother?

So the Black Irish do exist... cheesy
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life:

Nwanne nobody even said that the man cannot swap his tribe for another. Go back to the earlier pages.
All that was said was that the man may not even be Igbo going by his last name and other things.
BANG! All hell broke loose!

I was decended upon by GBAWE arguably the greatest Yoruba bigot who cannot even stomach the fact that an Ijaw man is president of Nigeria.
These people are so funny I can't even understand their mindset.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by BlackBaron: 4:35am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche:

Do you speak to your parents with that mouth?

You want to play an angel, but you are no different.

Tribalism is here to stay in Naija until every region is treated with equal respect and dignity.
What an ingrate, the day one of your family member marries from another tribe is the day you'll prolly commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:36am On Mar 17, 2013
I still want to know what kind of Igbo name is Larry Koldsweat.

There are some Igbos with English surnames, but I never heard of them answer Koldsweat.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:39am On Mar 17, 2013
BlackBaron:
What an ingrate, the day one of your family member marries from another tribe is the day you'll prolly commit suicide.

EWU! My mother is Ibibio. I am the offspring of two different ethnic groups.

Talk to someone who doesn't know. tongue
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:39am On Mar 17, 2013
shymexx:

And more reason why the clannishness, questioning people's allegiance(s), and forming pseudo-ethnic nonsense of nl has to stop... NL should also ban posting in naija languages in all sections except the culture section, period... If you want to celebrate your cultural identities and tribal stuff - take it to the culture section and let liberal minds do their thing in other sections...

This isn't about allegiance and even if it was, there's no issue asking about where someone stands on their allegiance to their people, state or country. After all, the pledge of the U.S. says, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America" ...continues.

NL doesn't have to ban posting of language, that's childish. Our language is a unique identifier just like your social, and should be used to communicate freely anywhere, anytime. If I can speak Igbo on my phone at work when talking to my mom, how much more NL. There's simply no basis to ban such because it's part of the people, try it and such measure will be met with fierce resistance.

This isn't about culture, remember two posts above, you said "FREEDOM", it's one of man's unalienable right to freedom of speech, not everyone my feel comfortable to speak English, then what gives? Even on YouTube, I've seen people respond to video comments using their own language, it freedom to exercise your speech. This is how I see it.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 4:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

You people must be having a laugh of your lives with this lame attempt to tag others, while your CHIEF here is the arch-angel of bigotry.
Imagine a LION accusing a cat of being a carnivore. Poor cat can only DREAM to be as successful a carnivore as the king of the jungle.
Of course he can only dream.
Igbo can only dream of matching Yoruba in HATE and BIGOTRY.
This site is fast showing what it has always been -a Yoruba vehicle to attack, tarnish and brand others.
Arrant nonsensicus. cheesy

Arm chair jobless eze has spoken.

On another thread, you claimed to avoid and ignore Yoruba threads.

On another hand, you do the opposite.

Explains why the mor.on united chose you to lead them cheesy

As simple as a "I want to be a Yoruba" statement goes, it got you all riled up with vile and hate.

No be you dey write epistle?

what's wrong with the thread's presence on front page? hmmmm

You think Larry is the only guy with this mentality?

Why the hate, homie?

You're representing quite well.

Armchair king with no leadership skill. . . .unless your intention is to breed hate. . . .then you're doing a marvelous job.

Ode.

7 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche:

When did you become Irish brother?

So the Black Irish do exist... cheesy

Lol, I'm not Irish o...it's just for sightseeing since weather has changed na.

After my body pepper me today, tomorrow is just to relax and the drinking begins... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:42am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche: I still want to know what kind of Igbo name is Larry Koldsweat.

There are some Igbos with English surnames, but I never heard of them answer Koldsweat.

Simple question.

As much as most of us know, when Igbo go by English surname, they go by the fathers FIRST NAME; eg Michael, Joseph, Silvanus, etc, straight English or Christain name.
Koldsweat has not Igbo or English connotation that I can decipher. It can mean something in other tribes though.
So, my argument (not that it matters anyway) is that it may be wrong to say that he is Igbo. It would be more accurate to say that he wants to be a Yoruba man, and end it there.
BTW why NEXT LIFE? Why not NOW? Is it because he fears rejection? lmao. cheesy
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne nobody even said that the man cannot swap his tribe for another. Go back to the earlier pages.
All that was said was that the man may not even be Igbo going by his last name and other things.
BANG! All hell broke loose!

I was decended upon by GBAWE arguably the greatest Yoruba bigot who cannot even stomach the fact that an Ijaw man is president of Nigeria.
These people are so funny I can't even understand their mindset.

I know how it all started, more reasons why I really don't wanna pay so much attention on this thread. I mean the whole bickering isn't worth it, at least, not for me. As for Gbawe, the dude is in his own league, unfortunately, I have no words for him...I'm beginning to take NL less seriously, so less fights, and less arguments. Whatever floats anyone's boat.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by BlackBaron: 4:45am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche:

EWU! My mother is Ibibio. I am the offspring of two different ethnic groups.

Talk to someone who doesn't know. tongue
Poor you. You'll likely plunge to the sea the day you hear one gets betrothed to either hausa or yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Arm chair jobless eze has spoken.

On another thread, you claimed to avoid and ignore Yoruba threads.

On another hand, you do the opposite.

Explains why the mor.on united chose you to lead them cheesy

As simple as a "I want to be a Yoruba" statement goes, it got you all riled up with vile and hate.

No be you dey write epistle?

what's wrong with the thread's presence on front page? hmmmm

You think Larry is the only guy with this mentality?

Why the hate, homie?

You're representing quite well.

Armchair king with no leadership skill. . . .unless your intention is to breed hate. . . .then you're doing a marvelous job.

Ode.

If most of you even understand the most basic mindset of a TYPICAL IGBO MAN, you would stop making this asinine "jobless" statement whenever you see one.
That term may be rampant in YOUR tribe; it is really NOT in Igbo. Quote me on this. cool
Some of us will rather die than not work. cool

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
BlackBaron:
Poor you. You'll likely plunge to the sea the day you hear one gets betrothed to either hausa or yoruba.

Wrong again. Another red card for you. I have mostly dated Yoruba gyals.

I love all women. No need to discriminate.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life:

I know how it all started, more reasons why I really don't wanna pay so much attention on this thread. I mean the whole bickering isn't worth it, at least, not for me. As for Gbawe, the dude is in his own league, unfortunately, I have no words for him...I'm beginning to take NL less seriously, so less fights, and less arguments. Whatever floats anyone's boat.

Same here.
Very much same here.
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by EzeUche(m): 4:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

Simple question.

As much as most of us know, when Igbo go by English surname, they go by the fathers FIRST NAME; eg Michael, Joseph, Silvanus, etc, straight English or Christain name.
Koldsweat has not Igbo or English connotation that I can decipher. It can mean something in other tribes though.
So, my argument (not that it matters anyway) is that it may be wrong to say that he is Igbo. It would be more accurate to say that he wants to be a Yoruba man, and end it there.
BTW why NEXT LIFE? Why not NOW? Is it because he fears rejection? lmao. cheesy

He could easily be of Saro descent whose ancestors came to Onicha.

The man is simply returning to his Yoruba roots.

2 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 4:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

[s]If most of you even understand the most basic mindset of a TYPICAL IGBO MAN, you would stop making this asinine "jobless" statement whenever you see one.
That term may be rampant in YOUR tribe; it is really NOT in Igbo. Quote me on this. cool
Some of us will rather die than not work.[/s] cool

LOL grin

Pele. . . . [size=18pt]JOBLESS[/size] Ezegarrigarri of NL grin

10 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Onlytruth(m): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2013
. . .And this is the point I leave the thread again, at least till next time I'm provoked by resident devils of Nairaland.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Truckpusher(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOL grin

Pele. . . . [size=18pt]JOBLESS[/size] Ezegarrigarri of NL grin

Lwkmd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by YorubaOmoge: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth: . . .And this is the point I leave the thread again, at least till next time I'm provoked by resident devils of Nairaland.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool

Abeg, sign in with your other IDsssssssssss.

wink

3 Likes

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

Same here.
Very much same here.

I tell you, NL is not worth it.

For now, I'm just chilling on NL till I can find some other sane site. cool
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by BlackBaron: 4:54am On Mar 17, 2013
EzeUche:

Wrong again. Another red card for you. I have mostly dated Yoruba gyals.

I love all women. No need to discriminate.
You had the guts to tell them of your double life then? cussing their tribe from beyond a keyboard whilst under pretense of dating...
Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2013
manny4life:
This isn't about allegiance and even if it was, there's no issue asking about where someone stands on their allegiance to their people, state or country. After all, the pledge of the U.S. says, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America" ...continues.

Pledging allegiance with words of the mouth isn't really allegiance per-se, but with action(s).. And like they say: action speaks louder than voice.. So, once you start creating a division by creating a platform for people to pledge their allegiance in an all inclusive public domain created for everyone, then you're creating more problems for yourself... Clannishness is problematic... Hence, why you don't see foreign allegiance to their respective countries in an all inclusive public domain - they let humanity take prominence...

NL doesn't have to ban posting of language, that's childish. Our language is a unique identifier just like your social, and should be used to communicate freely anywhere, anytime. If I can speak Igbo on my phone at work when talking to my mom, how much more NL. There's simply no basis to ban such because it's part of the people, try it and such measure will be met with fierce resistance.

Yeah, our language(s) is/are unique identifier(s) - however, we've a language that's intelligible to every Nigerian... And when we're on all inclusive threads/sections, we need to adhere to mutual respect and speak what everyone understands... However, if you feel the need to speak your language, go to a section that's appropriate for that, and speak it there... That's how modern minds should operate...

This isn't about culture, remember two posts above, you said "FREEDOM", it's one of man's unalienable right to freedom of speech, not everyone my feel comfortable to speak English, then what gives? Even on YouTube, I've seen people respond to video comments using their own language, it freedom to exercise your speech. This is how I see it.

However, when your "freedom" alienates other people on an all inclusive domain, don't you think common sense should prevail

1 Like

Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by manny4life(m): 4:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Oya, you people should continue, it's midnight here, I'm out cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stunning In Blonde Weave (photos) / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.