Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Playing No More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing No More! (853 Views)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
i dont see the internet as a place where i can find a reliable and sincere lady, but supprising my friend is presently going out with a girl he met online. they have know each other for 4months now and it seems to be going on well. just thot of trying a luck cos i believe wat my frind said when he said there are different peolple online both the good, bad and ugly,
anyway i`m Olalekan 24yrs from ogun state. i`m schooling part time and i`m working. i live alone i a confortable apartment. tired of playing, when i mean playing i`m dead serious i love the company of ladies and its been putting me in trouble that i cant avoid at times, so if yu are a lady who knows what yu want, we could start by being friends, i`m not in a hurry cos i know most girls online are looking for yahoo boys , I`M NOT A YAHOO BOY OOOO, though i am very confortable. but i dnt spend like the yahoo`s do!
lets be serious if yu really know what yu want ladies are fun to be with, i love having them around i mean ladys that are INTELLIGENT.
contact me if yu`d like to know more about me.
Re: Playing No More! by efuah(f): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
wish u luck dear, nothing is impossible.
Re: Playing No More! by tRoOE(f): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2008
[size=19pt]Sorry to bust your bubbles, but it's impossible to get the girl on NL, look some where else, instead of wasting your time[/size]
Re: Playing No More! by donchichi: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=19pt]Sorry to bust your bubbles, but it's impossible to get the girl on Nairaland, look some where else, instead of wasting your time[/size]

Without even being subtle. grin

@poster
What is good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. but like efuah, good luck in your endeavours
Re: Playing No More! by tRoOE(f): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2008
donchichi:

Without even being subtle. grin

Well people might not like my comment but it's the truth

@topic
Am not trying to discouraging you or noting but am just been real with you that’s all
Re: Playing No More! by opokonwa(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2008
Too much info dude!
And too much beating about the bush.
No well meaning lady will take your invitation serious.
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2008
opokonwa:

Too much info dude!
And too much beating about the bush.
No well meaning lady will take your invitation serious.

too much info??/ just trying to keep it real,
yu mean ladies on nairaland like to be lied to?
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2008
efuah:

wish u luck dear, nothing is impossible.
thanks,
Re: Playing No More! by Kashif(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2008
Once a player, always a player! Self discipline is not something you just buy off the shelf and install; you cultivate it. I think you might still have time to 'play'.
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
@kashif
i know i have time to play, but i just want to quit playing and i need one who can help,
its nt good to play cos by the time yu find a real lover who yu love, she will be the one to play yu back!!!!!mark my word!
Re: Playing No More! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
I like playing
Re: Playing No More! by ifyalways(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
good luck dude.
lol why did you stop playing? embarassed. . . .some many players around here,it wud have been aluta continua cheesy
player! playerer ! playerest !!!
Re: Playing No More! by Busta(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
ifyalways:

good luck dude.
lol why did you stop playing? embarassed. . . .some many players around here,it would have been aluta continua cheesy
player! playerer ! playerest !!!
lol

he's not a YAHOO, YAHOO BOY OH

good luck dude!
Re: Playing No More! by ariblaze(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
am at a loss

people just spring

new game everyday
Re: Playing No More! by arianne(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
@lakeside- i feel u dear, but its ironic how a playa like u (should i say "one-time playa") is now looking for real woman to chill with, i thot u'd like em "bad", u should get ova that idea that there's that special someone that will drown the playa in u. the work starts with u cleaning up your act before starting the hunt.
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
@arianne
see its just like smoking, no one can tell a smoker to quit smoking even if yu tell him he is dying, he can only stop if he personally wants to stop!
thats exactly wats happening here. the more yu achieve the more yu move around the more yu meet people the more yu see life itself, i personally want to stop playing i`ve called off ever lady that comes around me just for wat they can collect. i need someone who is intelligent like a particular girl on my mind, she wont go olout with me thinking am still a player, ! i`m having problems cos of my past lifestyles.
can yu trust me, ? let the trsut start from yu guys(nairalanderz) so that aothers can learn to trust!
Re: Playing No More! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
Preach on brother. Preach on
Re: Playing No More! by PERVERT9: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
mind if send you my granny,s fone number and e.mail address? she is just 96yrs old and still very active and agile both in and outside the bedroom
Re: Playing No More! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
At pevert. Omo u get problems o
Re: Playing No More! by PERVERT9: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

At pevert. Omo u get problems o
you are my only problem kiss
Re: Playing No More! by FactorChic(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
This is very common. I ask some guys how they end up dating someone online and they tell me because their friends tried it and it worked. because someone has good luck being a thief doesn't mean u will have the same luck, U might get shot at by the cops the first day u go and steal!!!

I won't even advice my enemy to try an internet relationship, that's a HELL NO!
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
@factorchic
thanks for the advice,  i really appreciate it.
can we get to be friends,  if yu dnt mind, just feel like chatting with yu more

@pervert
no probs yu can bring ur grandmother,
hope yu already have her coffin?
make one if yu dnt!!!!
Re: Playing No More! by oziomatv(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2008
Bros make you flash your tourch well ,you'll see the work of miracle.  there're girls assorted shapes and sizes just for you to point hand at one it's yours, remember condom for the first 6months.
Re: Playing No More! by uspry1(f): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
@poster

Kashif:

Once a player, always a player! Self discipline is not something you just buy off the shelf and install; you cultivate it. I think you might still have time to 'play'.

I agree with @kashif has said it all.  Not good idea to mess around with many woman's emotional you toy with! You might be stuck being single for the rest of your life!

All you do is go asking for their forgiveness and apologize them the way you hurt them to those wounded ex-girls whom you dump in the first place! Repent yourself forgiveness---KEEP YOUR PANT ON! One day maybe you will find one.

Good luck!!!
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ozio
na true yu talk, but i thinks its the shapes and sizes thats been putting me in this mess. i rather just find an intelligent. God fearing girl who knw what she wants,
Re: Playing No More! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2008
Now you want an intelligent God fearing girl, I laugh at you tongue cheesy
Re: Playing No More! by Lakeside(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2008
@stillwater
wetin dey laugh yu!
you Holy passs?
Re: Playing No More! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
Nope I'm not holy but you make me laugh, sorry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Intrusive Mom / What's That Special Day In Your Life? / Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.